convertion

bosniaforlife

Esselamu Aleikum

I am a new member here. since majoroty of you are from arab decent, I have a question for all u bros and sis.

I met this Palestinian girl, who is friend with my fiancee, and she is Greek Ortodox, but is thinking to convert to Islam, sice she said chirstianity does not make any sense ti her. But problem of her conversion is in her family. she is living now here in USA on doorm, sice she is studyng here. she told me that if she would convert, her family would reject her, if not kill her!!!

Can somebody explain it to me, since she wants to convert, but is scared, what is best way to help her?? I hope i made some sence?

Eselamu aleikum

Asalaamalikum brother,

Welcome to the family. Inshallah you will find this site will be beneficial and resourceful.

Actually not all of us here are from a arab decent. You will be suprised how diverse this family is.

May Allah reward you for helping your friend and may Allah guide her to the straight path.

Many reverts face these problems, especially with their family. If she sincerely believes in Islam then she should take her shahada asap. She should talk and explain about religion and Islam with her family and see their input. I don't think talking to your parents about religion will kill you. You want to see slowly explain to them difference and similarities about Islam and Christianity. You want to clear their biases or any other assumptions they have.

She should not be fear anyone or anything except Allah swt. True success is the next life.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"If you were to trust in Allah genuinely, He would give you provision as He does for the birds which go out hungry in the morning and come back full in the evening"

dawood_smriti

Asalaamalykum Bro,

Welcome to TTI
I would suggest U to invite her to the website,as there are many videos and articles and sum nice revert stories which I am sure will ve sum positive effect on her.Inshallah she would be enough encouraged and inspired to embrace Islam despite of the threat she is facing right now.

Wasalaam