Cool it off....!

Noor to shine

:salam2:
thank you sister
Islam should teach us patience , humility , politness, ..........all good manners, I think we all need to study the life of the prophet :saw2: and try to follow his steps in high morality. I ask all brothers and sisters to ponder in this verse from Quran:

5:54 O ye who believe! if any from among you turn back from his Faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He will love as they will love Him,- lowly with the believers, mighty against the rejecters, fighting in the way of Allah, and never afraid of the reproaches of such as find fault. That is the grace of Allah, which He will bestow on whom He pleaseth. And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things.

Read again: lowly with the believers

The exact word in arabic is (أذلة) which means deep complete humility towards the believers .....so we should try to wipe our arrogance and pride from our hearts to be as Allah swt wants us to be and seek the Truth and the correct way of the prophet :saw2: with open hearts.

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
thank you sister
Islam should teach us patience , humility , politness, ..........all good manners, I think we all need to study the life of the prophet :saw2: and try to follow his steps in high morality. I ask all brothers and sisters to ponder in this verse from Quran:

5:54 O ye who believe! if any from among you turn back from his Faith, soon will Allah produce a people whom He will love as they will love Him,- lowly with the believers, mighty against the rejecters, fighting in the way of Allah, and never afraid of the reproaches of such as find fault. That is the grace of Allah, which He will bestow on whom He pleaseth. And Allah encompasseth all, and He knoweth all things.

Read again: lowly with the believers

The exact word in arabic is (أذلة) which means deep complete humility towards the believers .....so we should try to wipe our arrogance and pride from our hearts to be as Allah swt wants us to be and seek the Truth and the correct way of the prophet :saw2: with open hearts.

Jazakallahu khair for quoting the Quranic Verse. We should all make it into practice, inshaAllah.

:wasalam: