cooperate me with my travel!

Rawa

Dear Brothers and Sisters,
Al-salamu Alaikum,

I am Sabir Hasan. I graduated at the University of Sulaimani in Iraqi Kurdistan. Being one of the top ten students of the college of English language and Literature, I have been granted a scholarship by Kurdistan Regional Government to study MA degree in UK. Now I am accepted to the University of Liverpool, and I have a plan to have my travel this mid July. To be honest, I only know few persons in UK. I only know a person in Liverpool who does not seem to be cooperative. And, as you know, we need to know some people wherever we travel to, especially from the East to the West. I personally want to have Muslim friends along with the non-Muslim ones. So I knidly ask you to introduce some Muslims to me, if you know any, so as to contact them once I travel to Liverpool. Remeber, I am mostly in need of Muslim friends in Liverpool.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you about good Muslim friends in Liverpool that can contact me at ******************

May Allah reward on your fraternal cooperation.

Sabir Hasan
Kurdistan

Kayote

Assalam u Aliekum,

Its good to know that you worked and hard and got the scholarship.

I donot know anyone is Liverpool and would not advise you use the internet to make contacts at this moment. Where you are staying in Liverpool, search for your local mosque and go there for assistance. Insha'Allah they will welcome you and help you get settled.

WaAliekum Assalam

Rawa

That is right

Dera brother Kayote,

Thank you for your suggesion, but I think to find good Muslims through internet, espacially in this wonderful site (www.TurnToIslam.com) is something good.

Thank you, and jazakallah
Rawa

Assalam u Aliekum,

Its good to know that you worked and hard and got the scholarship.

I donot know anyone is Liverpool and would not advise you use the internet to make contacts at this moment. Where you are staying in Liverpool, search for your local mosque and go there for assistance. Insha'Allah they will welcome you and help you get settled.

WaAliekum Assalam

SabirIslamdost

you can

Dear brother,

I know a brother in Liverpool, but I am afraid he may not be helpful for you since he is a refugee living there and by the way he can not speak English well. He works in a small business shop.
If you want to cotact him, please let me know either your Tel No., or your e-mail address.
wassalam

Sabir Islamdost