Video Coptic christian sister...seeking help

ayunus

One among the Chosen
Assalaamu Alaikum wa rahmathullahi wa barakathuhu,

Dear brothers and sisters,

this video I came across in Youtube, and would like to know what the sister says? She is pleading for sth...But I dont undertsand a bit...can we help her? Is she giving any detail on how to protect her? from where? pls help in finding it out...Allah will make it easy for us.:subhanallah:

[yt]4WI_iXhzbXk[/yt]

riyazbhat

i found the info on the utube. it says:

2 copt girls ask 4 protection 'cause they convert to islam.
They are final year medical students, who Choosed to be muslims.. They learned that islam completes christianity, and that it answers all the questions that they were not able to find in chritianity. Copts understand Arabic and thus have the advantage to read the Quraan in its original Language.
These 2 girls are tired ,like many of the copts who wilingly accepted islam, from the extremist copts who want them back to christianity.. They are asking for protection...

May Allah help them.

ayunus

One among the Chosen
copt means..

Assalaamu Alaikum brother,

Thanks for t info...but tat's wat i too found on youtube. nothing more than tat. I wanted to know wat they told..wat they require..or if they are hinting any direct help link posbl.....jus a mere translation of their cry i wanted to know....

neways...bro, the term 'coptic christians' means generation wise......for a long long long time bac...they are generations by christianity...no converts at any stage...

islam mf

i would like to post a new thread but it wouldnt let me and now i tried to contact the webmaster and it also wouldnt let me, can anyone tell why?

elgammal44

coptic the name for the egyptian christian ---the 2 girls been chased from one city to another after they converted to Islam because their old community are following them and telling the egyptian government that they been kidnaped by muslims .--the girls are pleading for protection and telling their folks to quite chaseing them ---and they are askeing the gov. for protection. usually the mubark gov. --will not be able to help that it do not anger the coptics----the christian community is not convinced in the girls conversion----and the girls made the video to tell them we are ok --just leave us alone-----in the past a lot of christian families in egypt will harm the daughters ---if they converted to islam or escaped