Couple of questions...

windswirl

Okay so I have a couple of questions about Islam I never got answers for. The first is what happens to unmarried woman, children and engaged people (never officially married or lived together) who die? In jannah (all who die as children go to Jannah, and righteousness woman do too), if these children die under the age of 33 (Jannah habitants are 33), what happens to their age? And if you die unmarried, whose going to be your husband for unmarried woman in Jannah? Are you going to be lonely in Jannah forever? And finally, although you are already in Jannah, you recieved your reward for being righteousness, do you still have to do prayer, and can you stilll talk or communicate with Allah, or are you going to be exploring Jannah with your assigned angels or servants? I think one of the best things about heaven would be being able to talk to Allah directly, and instantly.

May Allah bless us all.

Leena.Arab

Brother that answered the questions, jazaka Allah alf kheer for your response. Very beneficial and useful mashaAllah. May Allah swt reward you.

strive-may-i

Number 33: Lunar Cycle

:salam2:
Interesting!
Lunar calendar repeat every 33 (Gregorian) calendar years .... Guest most of you know.

Request: Please include the person who shared it with me in your duas