Cranford UK Masjid As-Sunnah

Noah

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone of here goes to Masjid As-Sunnah in Cranford - Near Heathrow?

Thanks.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
:salam2:

I live like 15 minutes from Cranford, in fact I gotta take some of my exams at Cranford Community School. But I don't go to that mosque Bro....

wasalam

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam,

Are you refering to the old British Airways building or shed that was bought and converted to a Mosque at Heathrow?

Salam

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
I have met some of the brothers from there, maa sha Allaah, the west Londoners manners and brotherhood seems better than East's!!! I know one of the Imaam's of that masjid, who has helped me out a bit in the past and recently, may Allaah reward him for his efforts.

Noah

Salam,

Are you refering to the old British Airways building or shed that was bought and converted to a Mosque at Heathrow?

Salam

The 'house' that's a masjid - the one next too Cranford Library, at the corner of Burnham Gardens near the roadabout at the hounslow end of the Bath Rd.

If you dont know from that description, then I dont know LOL :)

ShaheedU

Extinct
I have met some of the brothers from there, maa sha Allaah, the west Londoners manners and brotherhood seems better than East's!!! I know one of the Imaam's of that masjid, who has helped me out a bit in the past and recently, may Allaah reward him for his efforts.

No akhi!!! East London rules!!!

Sorry Noah, never been there i think.

MubarekMuslimah

Never been there but familiar with the area - work in the Hounslow vicinity and live about another 10 mins away from that.

Nice to see so many West Londoners here!! :SMILY139: