Cremation is NOT allowed in Islam.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam2:

This thread is reponding to a thread and many enquiries lately regarding the rulling of Cremation In Islam.
This important acknowledgement especially for those who recently embraces to islam.I figure i need to make a fresh new thread regarding this critical matter as i presume this upmost important factors a compulsory for everyone to clarified and well understanding in this matter.

Cremation is not allowed in Islam and is a violation of Islamic law!
This is based on the following Qur'anic verse in which Allah Almighty says, [Then Allah swt causes him to die, and places him in his grave] (`Abasa 80:21).

~Al qur'an surah Abasa 80:21).

The Prophet Muhammad:saw: is reported to have said, "The way of honoring the deceased is to bury him."

Dr. `Abdul-Wahhab ibn Nasir Al-Tariri, former professor of Shari `ah at Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud University, Saudi Arabia, states the following:

Cremation is not allowed in Islam. Cremation is something contrary to the teachings of Islam and is a violation of Islamic law. This is based on the following Qur'anic verse in which Allah Almighty says, [Then Allah swt causes him to die, and places him in his grave] (`Abasa 80:21).

The Prophet Muhammad s.a.w is reported to have said, "The way of honoring the deceased is to bury him."

Thus, it is an obligation on Muslims as a community to ensure that every Muslim who dies is properly washed, shrouded, and buried according to the teachings of Islam. The funeral prayer of the deceased should be performed after the body is shrouded and before it is taken to the grave. This is one of the rights that an individual Muslim has on the Muslim community.

So Islam is against strongly on cremation!Cremation is not allowed in Islam and is a violation of Islamic law~(`Abasa 80:21).

Please consult the Islamic council organisation in your country for futher details and help if any problem arises regarding this.

Surah 80 Al Abasa He Frowned Recited by Abdul Baset Abdus Samed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L95qMBWwaAA&feature=related

Below is an extract link to the earlier thread:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69140&highlight=cremation+Islam

:tti_sister:May Allah help and showers blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

Thank you,
Take Care!

Your sister in Islam,
~queenislam
~Wassalam.