Crime: Enter to mosque without permit from zionists

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
:bismillah1:

Assalamualaikum

Since when did anyone need a permit for Allah's Home? They are taking it to extremes these Israeli's. They are really awaiting Allah's Severe Punishment.

Well Good on him for saying that the sentence will not stop him from anything.. May Allah reward him.. Aameen..

May Allah reward you for sharing this thread and your efforts Insha Allah ..Aameen..

Assalamualaikum

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Israeli high court sentences Muslim holy figure for crime of entering mosque
Tuesday November 20, 2007 16:57 by PNN - IMEMC News

On Tuesday, the Israeli high court sentenced Sheikh Tayseer al Tamimi, head of the Islamic supreme Islamic judicial council in Palestine to six months suspended imprisonment. He was charged with entering the Al Aqsa mosque in East Jerusalem without a permit.

The Israeli army kidnapped Sheikh al Tamimi at the gates of the Al Aqsa mosque and took him to the Al Maskoubeya (the Russian compound) in Jerusalem.

Al Tamimi rejected the charges and sentence. He said that the permit system for Palestinian faithful who wish only to pray at the holy mosque is unfair, and a violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention.

He added that Israel is an occupying power over the city of Jerusalem (since 1967), and thus has an obligation to treat the inhabitants according to international law.

Al Tamimi said that this punishment will not stop him from entering East Jerusalem and the Al Aqsa mosque, because it is a violation of the freedom to worship, and a violation of Human Rights law.

Translated by Manar Jibrin- IMEMC News

http://www.imemc.org/article/51638

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Do they think this will stop believers from worshipping. Do they think this will make us weaker..fools..this only ignites the fires in the hearts of the willing slaves of Allah subhana talla.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

The Jews put a massive White Balloon in the sky over al Aqsa and watch everything.. they have cameras in all corners and soldiers at all the gates.

They search all your bags and belongings. They will stop you for any reason.

occassionally, The religious Zionist Jews who want destroy Masjid al Aqsawalk straight into the Masjid and walk around with Soldiers.

When I was at Dome of the Rock, this Jewish tourist wanted go inside, but Palestinian police did not allow him. This is because some Jews tried to kill lots people a few years ago there and take over the Mosque.

Anyway, he was arguing at the gates, me and a friend told him to accept Islam and become Muslim. That Muslims are true believers of God and we really follow what all the Messengers including David, Soloman, Moses and Abraham followed. i.e. Islam... and that Allah will forgive his sins and he will be allowed inside. If he doesnt then he is going to hell and be punished greatly for the oppression.

You should have seen their faces, they became more angry haha and went away.

Muslims there try so hard to pray in Masjid al Aqsa. I know someone who went in underground tunnel (sewer!!) to get under the racist Apartheid Wall. But, he was arrested on his return and put in prison for 3 weeks!! All he wanted to do was pray in Masjid al Aqsa.

If anyone wants to go, just PM me and I can arrange for you a guided tour and visit as well as meet with the Imams of Masjid al aqsa and the good Shaykhs of Ahlus Sunnah there too. As well as arrange place to stay.. - But, you must have a lot of patience due to the Israelis... It is not easy.

Wasalam

taxhonesty

Info Warrior
:salam2:

The Jews put a massive White Balloon in the sky over al Aqsa and watch everything.. they have cameras in all corners and soldiers at all the gates.

They search all your bags and belongings. They will stop you for any reason.

occassionally, The religious Zionist Jews who want destroy Masjid al Aqsawalk straight into the Masjid and walk around with Soldiers.

When I was at Dome of the Rock, this Jewish tourist wanted go inside, but Palestinian police did not allow him. This is because some Jews tried to kill lots people a few years ago there and take over the Mosque.

Anyway, he was arguing at the gates, me and a friend told him to accept Islam and become Muslim. That Muslims are true believers of God and we really follow what all the Messengers including David, Soloman, Moses and Abraham followed. i.e. Islam... and that Allah will forgive his sins and he will be allowed inside. If he doesnt then he is going to hell and be punished greatly for the oppression.

You should have seen their faces, they became more angry haha and went away.

Muslims there try so hard to pray in Masjid al Aqsa. I know someone who went in underground tunnel (sewer!!) to get under the racist Apartheid Wall. But, he was arrested on his return and put in prison for 3 weeks!! All he wanted to do was pray in Masjid al Aqsa.

If anyone wants to go, just PM me and I can arrange for you a guided tour and visit as well as meet with the Imams of Masjid al aqsa and the good Shaykhs of Ahlus Sunnah there too. As well as arrange place to stay.. - But, you must have a lot of patience due to the Israelis... It is not easy.

Wasalam

oh man those must be those blimps with ground penetrating radar that are being deployed here in the US as well. WOW.