Crying During Salah

Abdullah5576

Asalamulaykum Warahmatullah Wabaratu brothers and sisters of islam. Lately after reading translations of the Qur'an and memorizing surahs such as Yaseen and Ar-Rahman i begin to cry with the little understanding i have. Like in surah Yaseen Allah says

59. (It will be said): "And O you Al-Mujrimun (criminals, polytheists, sinners, disbelievers in the Islamic Monotheism, wicked evil ones, etc.)! Get you apart this Day (from the believers).

60. Did I not ordain for you, O Children of Adam, that you should not worship Shaitan (Satan). Verily, he is a plain enemy to you.

61. And that you should worship Me [Alone Islamic Monotheism, and set up not rivals, associate-gods with Me]. That is a Straight Path.

62. And indeed he (Satan) did lead astray a great multitude of you. Did you not, then, understand?

63. This is Hell which you were promised!

64. Burn therein this Day, for that you used to disbelieve.

i understand very little since im not of arabic origin but i weep and my parents just look at me as if im foreign.

73. And they have (other) benefits from them (besides), and they get (milk) to drink, will they not then be grateful?
77. Does not man see that We have created him from Nutfah (mixed male and female discharge semen drops). Yet behold! He (stands forth) as an open opponent.
Ayats 73 and 76 make me cry hysterically =/ The Qur'an has such great power, to make someone who has such little knowledge of arabic to cry especially a youth. Insha'Allah it will be easy for me to understand arabic and read it. As of now my future lies in Islam.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:

MashaAllah tabarakAllah my dear brother,this is a blessing,keep it with you and grow in every moment of it.This is a book which makes grown men cry like little children,brings them down and humbles them softens the hardened heart.There is nothing better than the speech of Allah,for it is the speech of the creator!

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

There have been times when I have cried in prayer. This is mostly when I think about my past, and how I used to hate Islam, and how I mocked the Prophet and mocked Allah as a false god.

Once I was listening a lecture about the mercy of Allah, and His forgiveness, and it really moved me. This was before I said shahada, but it stuck with me even then. It was part of my journey towards Islam...

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Masha'allah!

Asalamulaykum Warahmatullah Wabaratu brothers and sisters of islam. Lately after reading translations of the Qur'an and memorizing surahs such as Yaseen and Ar-Rahman i begin to cry with the little understanding i have. Like in surah Yaseen Allah says

59. (It will be said): "And O you Al-Mujrimun (criminals, polytheists, sinners, disbelievers in the Islamic Monotheism, wicked evil ones, etc.)! Get you apart this Day (from the believers).

60. Did I not ordain for you, O Children of Adam, that you should not worship Shaitan (Satan). Verily, he is a plain enemy to you.

61. And that you should worship Me [Alone Islamic Monotheism, and set up not rivals, associate-gods with Me]. That is a Straight Path.

62. And indeed he (Satan) did lead astray a great multitude of you. Did you not, then, understand?

63. This is Hell which you were promised!

64. Burn therein this Day, for that you used to disbelieve.

i understand very little since im not of arabic origin but i weep and my parents just look at me as if im foreign.

73. And they have (other) benefits from them (besides), and they get (milk) to drink, will they not then be grateful?
77. Does not man see that We have created him from Nutfah (mixed male and female discharge semen drops). Yet behold! He (stands forth) as an open opponent.
Ayats 73 and 76 make me cry hysterically =/ The Qur'an has such great power, to make someone who has such little knowledge of arabic to cry especially a youth. Insha'Allah it will be easy for me to understand arabic and read it. As of now my future lies in Islam.

~~~

:ma:
Subhanallah!

The holy qur'an is sooo true and too beautiful that will touch any good heart when recite.Subhanallah!
But
Please avoid yourself to cry during salah
because
we are not suppose to cry during salah!
Definately
ok to cry during making du'a after solah!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

Bina20

Is it just me, or do others feel like this?

I cry and cry and cry everyday after listening to the Quran and youtubing lectures, out of guilt and facing punishment from Our lord
:frown:

I have only started practising fully since April 2012.

The community that I live in is a small knit community, do not wish to befriend as they commit shirk- believe in holy men,and gossip (I do go to funerals- as that is a sunnah).

I feel sometimes my prayers are not being answered. I feel that I am trapped in this world and no desire for things, except for a pious husband and a job.
Am I depressed, or is it because I've changed from a more practising muslim?

I have never commited shirk in my life, what countless sins.
I know Allah tests people, we should remain patient. Will I ever be forgiven?

shammyshahoo

Ofcourse...Allh wl definitely forgive all ur sins. he hs promised tht in quran....he says..' tell all my slaves...don't b in despair. i wl forgive all ur sins. so...don't b panic. do 'thouba'...he wl accept ur repents. afterall u hv not done any shirk...so b relaxwed. b a good slave to Allah.He is merciful and most compassionate...dear sister:tti_sister:

PeacefulHumanity

:)Smile! It's Sunnah

I don't recall the source, but I think the person who cries due to the words of Allah (SWT) will be in the shade of His Throne on Judgement Day. Peace and have a nice day.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Asalaam alaikum,

When I read the post by Brother Saladin Sura Isra ayat 86 and its tasfeer I felt as if a thunderbolt had struck my heart. It had never been unveiled like this before.

Should He, He can remove the Quran from us.

All Praises belong to Him, Allah subhana wa taala.

Abdullah5576

Asalaam alaikum,

When I read the post by Brother Saladin Sura Isra ayat 86 and its tasfeer I felt as if a thunderbolt had struck my heart. It had never been unveiled like this before.

Should He, He can remove the Quran from us.

All Praises belong to Him, Allah subhana wa taala.

Another reason i wanna do hifz =/

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
I cry and cry and cry everyday after listening to the Quran and youtubing lectures, out of guilt and facing punishment from Our lord

I have only started practising fully since April 2012.

The community that I live in is a small knit community, do not wish to befriend as they commit shirk- believe in holy men,and gossip (I do go to funerals- as that is a sunnah).

I feel sometimes my prayers are not being answered. I feel that I am trapped in this world and no desire for things, except for a pious husband and a job.
Am I depressed, or is it because I've changed from a more practising muslim?

I have never commited shirk in my life, what countless sins.
I know Allah tests people, we should remain patient. Will I ever be forgiven?

Of course, Allah says:

Say, “O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.” [39:53]

in Islam all sins are forgiven except shirk....and even that is forgiven ones the person finds Islam and believes in the ONE TRUE God!
Have hope dear sister, do not despair of Allah's mercy, for indeed ALL of us are in need of His forgiveness and His Mercy...ALL OF US!