curious new member

ImanIlm

Hello!

How to introduce myself? As I grew up in eastern Germany (communism), any religion is actually something new for me. After the reunion in 1990 I was still not mature enough to understand why we need religion. Now, that I live in Australia, I meet so many interesting people, which present any kind of religion. But I have to say, I feel best with people who are muslim. I don't have any siblings, but they call me sister. It just makes me feel good. They know, I will be there when they need me, and they do the same. Just like a big family, which I never had. Of course, I love my parents and I miss them. All my muslim friends give me such a nice feeling, so I decided to learn and to understand their religion and maybe in sha-Allah I will become muslim as well.

As this website is called 'turntoislam', I hope non-(yet)-muslims are welcome as well and I will get some feedback to questions I will might have.

I chose the islamic word 'Ilm' as part of my username. I think knowledge and education are part of the most important things in life we need. This will help to live together in peace and harmony.

I wish you all a happy day, take care of yourself and your friends!

See you!
Bye!

Marwa17

Welcome to the website...inshallah, it will be as educational for you as it is for the rest of us...SALAM!!!!

hambaAllah

welcome

:SMILY206: my dear imanilm to TurntoIslam
i hope u will benefit fm all the islamic videos/articles n hoping Allah SWT will guide u to the straight path :inshallah:(Godwilling) Feel free to ask altho i wont be able to help for i myself is still learning . im a late bloomer indeed;):)
:hijabi:

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the TTI forum ImanIlm,

It's a good thing that you have started to search for the Truth.
We ask Allah (swt) to open your way and heart to find it as well, for He alone is the one who guides us all when we seek His guidance.
You're welcome to participate and find out more about Islam and decide for yourself what is the best way to live your life according to.

Any specific questions you may have about Islam, give us a shout, we're here and will try to assist insha'Allah.

Enjoy your time here.

Bye.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Welcome to the website !! :)

Yeah, Ilm means knowledge, something we always need.

And Iman means faith, something we need too.

May Allah help you and everyone of us here attain both those things inshaAllah.

Please look at the links below in my signature and of course learn from the various topics on the website. Feel free to comment or ask any questions, we do not mind you are welcome and our guest!

:)

Muslim-

Hello!

How to introduce myself? As I grew up in eastern Germany (communism), any religion is actually something new for me. After the reunion in 1990 I was still not mature enough to understand why we need religion. Now, that I live in Australia, I meet so many interesting people, which present any kind of religion. But I have to say, I feel best with people who are muslim. I don't have any siblings, but they call me sister. It just makes me feel good. They know, I will be there when they need me, and they do the same. Just like a big family, which I never had. Of course, I love my parents and I miss them. All my muslim friends give me such a nice feeling, so I decided to learn and to understand their religion and maybe in sha-Allah I will become muslim as well.

As this website is called 'turntoislam', I hope non-(yet)-muslims are welcome as well and I will get some feedback to questions I will might have.

I chose the islamic word 'Ilm' as part of my username. I think knowledge and education are part of the most important things in life we need. This will help to live together in peace and harmony.

I wish you all a happy day, take care of yourself and your friends!

See you!
Bye!

Ofcourse you are welcome here! Hope you enjoy your stay. And feel free to ask anything you want, any question is good.

Joslyn

Allah's Way of Life
Welcome, Sister! :)

Hi, and welcome...It's so wonderful to see you here! :hijabi: I hope you will feel free to ask questions and just experience what this site--and Islam altogether--has to offer. I am a convert/revert as of about two weeks ago, and I can definitley understand where you're coming from when you say that you feel most comfortable with being around Muslims. That was certainly my experience, as well. (To be accurate, I know none in real life, just mostly through my online experience) There was something so natural and loving about the people, especially the beauty, modesty, and gentility of the women, and it drew me in. And yes, I loved being called "Sister," too. :) I believe that Allah in His infinite goodness and mercy has created this perfect way of life that fits into the gaping hole of our individual longing. So welcome, dear Sister, and I wish you all the best! :)

Love,
Joslyn

ripefig

May Allah Guide you.

:SMILY206: You are indeed welcome. As muslims we have a duty towards all of mankind, Muslims and Non-Muslims. We are all children of Adam (peace be upon him). As long as someone don't fight or opress a Muslim he/she should treat them (the non-Muslim) with kindness. Browse the sight and may Allah most high Guide all of us.:SMILY139:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Salam and Welcome sister. Check these videos:

[vg]-2979861908119853420&q[/vg]

[vg]-4677014119200275441[/vg]

[vg]-62736498019539898[/vg]

[vg]-1305176437087230574[/vg]

I'll have to leave you here but I hope Allah guides you to Islam.

Noor to shine

Dear ImanIlm ........you are most welcome sister .......Islam teaches that all humans belong to a single father and single mother so we are all brothers and sisters created by our most merciful Lord (ALLAH).
Islam has a very beautiful way in elevating soul, body, hearts and manners in a Godly way.
:salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah: :salah:

allmuslimsrequal

:salam2: Welcome sister Imaniln---

For some reason- I was very touched by your introduction. I understand your position, and I am happy that it sounds as though you have met some very nice Muslims out there in Australia.:ma:

This site is one of the best out there, because you have Muslims from all over the world coming here to ask questions, and to correct each other, and to pull together in these trying times.

If you have any questions at all or would just like to talk, feel free to private message me. :)

May Allah (swt) help to guide you in your journey of faith and knowledge, and show you the straight path.

-sis sara:blackhijab:

azlina_sam

Welcome Sister

Welcome to this great website sister.. May you acquire as much knowledge in Islam as possible.. May Allah guide you to the true path of religion, Islam.. Insya-Allah..

:muslim_child:

Azlina Sam
Singapore

mohammad javid

Assalamu alakium Sister.
Iam very pleased that you have come to this great Website. People of all colour, race ,gender,they are all most welcome. Any questions please do not hesitate to ask,brothers and sisters will try there best to help you. Islam doth invite all people to the truth: there is no cause For dissembling or disputing. False are the people who corrupt Allah`s [ god`s] truth, or hinder men from coming to Allah [GOD].

:shake: