Cut your grocery bill in HALF

dianek

Hey guys I found this and thought that it is worth trying AND if you use the tools, you can really save big on groceries. And every penny helps when gas is hitting 3.15/gallon where I live. Milk and meats are getting very expensive..

Check it out and let me know what you think!

www.thegrocerygame.com

Salaam,

Not bad, considering the fact that I am trying to live a frugal life. However, you do have to consider the cost of printing the coupons - let me stop being cheap! :SMILY149:

Thanks sister Diane.

dianek

Actually all you print is the list for the store in your area that they have already shown you what you get for rock bottom or free......

One lady on there on the video for the site, one couple spent 171.00 in the store and the lady Teri, she bought the same and more for only 41.00......PLUS, here in the states, you get coupons in newspapers each week to compound savings PLUS Double-coupon days at some stores like Kroger. I am going to give it a try, 4 weeks for 1.00 and I could save that in a second! Now if they would come out with a break plan for gas!!!!!!!!! It is killing me!

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2:
Arg I can't open the link, but it probably wouldn't help me right now anyways, so no problem. My advise for saving on groceries is to buy in bulk.....you save tons in the long run :wasalam:

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Arg I can't open the link, but it probably wouldn't help me right now anyways, so no problem. My advise for saving on groceries is to buy in bulk.....you save tons in the long run :wasalam:

I agree with you sister,
Buying in bulk saves a lot.
Here we do so, just buy in bulk and see the difference.
BY the way gas prices have gone up everywhere