Daee' Ahmed Moait

sky_012

:salam2:

i wanted to know if you know this person
he has a site noor allah productions (you can search on google) and it has many videos

does anyone know about the madhab he follows? if he is sunni and if it correct to see his videos please

Jazak Allah

:wasalam:

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu sister

Please read the following

Mabsoot said:
Assalamu ALaykum,

assalamu alaykum brother,

We must stick to the Quran and Sunnah at all times for our Islam. Every aspect of our Deen (religion) can be traced back to these sources. From the way we raise our hands in prayer, the amount we give in inheritance, through to the dua we read when entering the Masjid.

The correct way is to utilise ALL the Scholars not just one. And if their guidance or advice conflicts with something that you know evidently is true, i.e someone shows you an authentic hadith. Then you must follow that authentic hadith and not be stuck on what an Imam has said.

Unfortunately, there are some Muslims who deny the hadith and stick to what they were doing before because an Imam taught them so. This is wrong and is called Taqleed (blind following). We only follow the Prophet. And one must keep in mind, that all Four of the great Imams warned Muslims not to blindly follow them but to take the Quran and Hadith as evidence.

This topic has been discussed before:

Whats the difference in the four schools?

The Sayings of the Four Imams on blind-following (Taqlid)

Guidelines for Following Madhhabs

I follow the Madhab of RasulAllah and his companions.

Islam is very simple,

We follow the Quran and the Sunnah with the understanding of the first three generations, this is in accordance to what Allah and his Prophet taught us.

the Prophet Said:

"Hold on to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the Rightly Guided Caliphs after me. Hold on to it firmly. And beware of heretical innovations (Bid'ah) because each heretical innovation (Bid'ah) is a falsehood and each false- hood is a deviation from the right path." (Reported by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal Abu Dawud, at-Tirmidhi who said it is a good and sound hadith, and Ibn Majah)

The Prophet also said:

"The example of the believers in their affection and compassion and benevolence is like the body; If one part of it becomes ill the whole body comes to its aid with fever and
sleeplessness." (Reported by al-Bukhari and Muslim)

"A group of my 'Ummah will continue to follow the truth prominently. Whoever betrays them or opposes them can never harm them to the Day of Judgment." (al-Bukhari and Muslim)

We Must Stick to the Quran and Sunnah with understanding of the pious predecessors.

This has been emphasised many times in the Hadith:

The Messenger of Allaah said: "I counsel you to have Taqwaa of Allaah and to hear and obey, even if an Abyssinian slave were to command you. For, verily, whoever amongst you lives (to grown old), he will see many differences. So stick to my Sunnah and the Sunnah of the rightly guided khaleefahs. Cling tightly onto it and hold onto it with your molar teeth. And beware of newly invented matters. For, indeed, every newly invented matter is an innovation, and every innovation is a thing that leads astray, and everything that leads astray is in the Hellfire." [Abu Dawood ]

The Salaf were the best of people:

The Prophet said:
"The best of people are my generation, then the second, then the third, then there will come a people, having no good in them." [[related by Ibn Mas'ood]

We must call ourselves Muslims,

Allah says in the Quran:

And strive hard in Allâh's Cause as you ought to strive (with sincerity and with all your efforts that His Name should be superior). He has chosen you (to convey His Message of Islâmic Monotheism to mankind by inviting them to His religion, Islâm), and has not laid upon you in religion any hardship, it is the religion of your father Ibrahim (Abraham) (Islâmic Monotheism). It is He (Allâh) Who has named you Muslims both before and in this (the Qur'ân), that the Messenger (Muhammad SAW) may be a witness over you and you be witnesses over mankind! So perform As­Salât (Iqamat-as-Salât), give Zakât and hold fast to Allâh [i.e. have confidence in Allâh, and depend upon Him in all your affairs] He is your Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.), what an Excellent Maula (Patron, Lord, etc.) and what an Excellent Helper! [Surah Al-Imrân 3:78]

We Are Sunni, meaning people of the Sunnah. But we can also say that we are upon the manhaj or methedology of the salaf. Salaf simply means the pious predecessors.

This can further bring distinction to make sure people understand that we are not some Sufi or person who inclines to modernism or extremism, but someone who acknowledges the Islam of the Quran and sunnah and that of the Salaf.

At the time of the Prophet the truth was apparent. The Prophet was alive and hence the Muslims only needed to call themselves Muslims.

This name is true today of course and shall be forever. And it is the one we use.

There is nothing wrong with a person saying that they are upon way of the Salaf. Likewise a person can say he is an Atharee, meaning he belongs to the people who like the athaar of hadeeth. Or Ahlul Hadith, the people of Hadeeth. It is the same thing.

Imaam adh-Dhahabee (d.748H rahimahullaah) - said: "It is authentically related from ad-Daaraqutnee that he said: There is nothing more despised by me than 'irnul-kalaam (innovated speech and rhetorics). I say: No person should ever enter into 'ilmul-kalaam, nor argumentation. Rather, he should be a follower of the Salaf." [Siyar 16/457]

Abu Haneefah (d. 150H rahimahullaah) said: "Adhere to the athar (narration) and the tareeqah (way/following) of the Salaf (Pious Predecessors) and beware of newly invented matters for all of it is innovation" [Reported by As-Suyootee in Sawn al Mantaq wal-Kalaam p.32]

Ibn Taymiyyah (d.728H rahimahullaah) says: "There is no blame on the one who manifests/proclaims the way (madhdhab) of the Salaf, who attaches himself to it and refers to it. Rather, it is obligatory to accept that from him by unanimous agreement (Ittifaaq), because the way (madhdhab) of the Salaf is nothing but the Truth (Haqq)." [From Majmoo al-Fataawaa, 4:149.]

The salaf are those who have gone before us in the past.

Our Madhab or way is that of the Salaf. It is not permissible for anyone to call himself a person of the Salaf. We aspire to be among them. Nor is it a Sect.

A person can not say he is from the Salaf or that he is rightly guided. Only Allah knows this. We are weary of any arrogance and must always remain humble. "Everyone of the tribe of Adam sins. And the best of the sinners are the ones who (constantly) make repentance." Surat-ul-Ana'aam [3:153].

We try to live Islam just as the Prophet and his companions did. So we value the Quran and the Authentic hadith.

As Muslims we should not be tied down to any personality, group etc, but we take that which is mentioned in the clear texts of Islam

wasalam.

Which Madhab should I follow?

The 4 Imams

What's the difference in the 4 schools?

The Sayings of the Four Imams on blind-following (Taqlid)

Guidelines for Following Madhhabs

wa/salam

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
So I hope the above post clears up your doubts. As far as I know about him, he is a follower of Quran and Sunnah, and a good Muslim brother.
But if someone from USA knows him more personally and closely, it would be more beneficial Insha Allah.
I, personally, have benefitted a lot from his site, his videos as well as audios. May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala reward him for his work.
wa/salam

sky_012

Jazak Allah for all the information

actually, i've seen his lectures too, and has benefited me a lot, and i know a sister from NY, who attends weekly his lectures also called "halakas"
btu it's better to keep away once and definitely all the waswasas or doubts sheytan can put

Jazak Allah once again

wassalam

Hikari-Noor

About Da'ee Ahmad Moait

Assalam alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barkatuh

Alhumdulillah I have attended his weekly Halakah last year.

He has it on every Friday and Sunday evening.

He only talks about one topic, Lailaha Illallah as in his lectures in Noorallahproductions.com

His purpose is how to make people get closer to Allah.
He gets sources from Quran and Hadith, in his halakah he always mentioned the souces and most of souce is from Quran.

He is not a scholor but Da'ee to invite people to Islam, toward Allah.
If you are in N.Y or somewhere you can attend his halakah.
You can see what is going on.

I see him not only saying but practicing what he is saying which is very rare today.

If you attend the halakah you can see his quality.

If I were in USA I want to attend his halakah but since I can not so I watch his lecture and learning.inshallah

You can Ask Allah whether attending his halaka is good for you or not

this is the best way:salah:

May Allah guide us all ameen
:tti_sister:

Sincerely sister in Islam

aisyah

insaan

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Please pray that every talking that this Da'ee make, come from sincere and honest heart from Allah, because he is also a human, one of human character is insaan which means forget.
We and him is the same, the different is how much knowledge of Allah we have in our heart, and how much we struggle just because of Allah
I believe he has been through many experiences, learning from another scholars and learning by himself.
May we benefit from his lectures, only just to become honest, sincere and truthful Muslims. Ameeen. May Allah accept

Sincerely,
Your sister in Islam with love ^_^

About A. Moait

A'salaamaulikum,

yes Sheikh Moait is legit, 100%. He is Ahlal Sunna wa Jama' He's not a reformer, or thinks he's the new calipha, or part a group, or a baya master, or a supporter for ppl. to give it to someone else, he doesn't partake in sects, etc... He's simply a messenger of the Messenger of Allah. He's simple. He is what his message is.
Odd though' u'r not the first to ask such a thing. I feel in today's world, when we see the truth (even as Muslims) we take it with a grain of salt b/c it's tastes sour do to the fact that there is so much out there and it b/comes hard to differentiate b/w what is real and what is not.
NEways to answer your question this brother, mash'Allah, is 100 % legit and on the DEEN.

A'salaamaulikum

Nurul Aine

mashallah.. brother hussain.mahammed..what can i say, what ever you have mentioned is the truth.. i personally know this Da'ee for about 7 years, mashallah he is a man of his word.. May Allah swt accept him and make him among those who are most closest to Him..
i just don't understand why people say he is following his own Philosophy with out even trying to listen or understand his message.. subhannallah, even in the this condition of the ummah people are still stuck, when will we wake u and really concentrate in what is important and truth?

KhalidMG

the sheikhs statement

This sheik made a statement and made the sisters in a halaqa here in Bangalore during his visit in Jan 2010. He made them say equivocally, "Sheik Moait we LOVE you for the sake of Allaah" What does he mean by this? Has Prophet PBUH ever made the sisters of the ummaah say so. What Islam is this sheik preaching? Some of the ladies over there were simply puzzled.
He has to make a clarification of what he had said. Else his next trip to bangalore may be a bizzare as several sisters are waiting to take his to task

ashadab63

A momin Verifies the news first!

:tti_sister:
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
Can you please introduce yourself to us?
The remarks made by you seem to be serious, as a momin can you please answer the below? [A momin first cross checks the info or news he heres]
1. Do you know the sheikh personally?
2. Did you personally attend this Halaqa? Or Is this your personal opinion?
3. Do you have any proof of the statements you made, or the person who disclosed this incident? If so was the person alone in the halaqa, rather who else was present.
You see brother your first post in the forum does not even have Sallaam, how can muslim behave like that. Lets all fear Allah swt, A muslim does not rely or spread a news he hears unless he veirifies it by himself.

May Allah protect us from spreading rumours, opinions and from gheebah.
Ameen!
As Sallaam!
Your brother in Islam.

This sheik made a statement and made the sisters in a halaqa here in Bangalore during his visit in Jan 2010. He made them say equivocally, "Sheik Moait we LOVE you for the sake of Allaah" What does he mean by this? Has Prophet PBUH ever made the sisters of the ummaah say so. What Islam is this sheik preaching? Some of the ladies over there were simply puzzled.
He has to make a clarification of what he had said. Else his next trip to bangalore may be a bizzare as several sisters are waiting to take his to task

Thasmeena

As-salamualaykum
please visit Brother Ahmed Moait's website to know more about the true and Real Islam ,all of us are missing today.Please go to google and search for Shaykh Ahmed Moait,it will lead you to the website. :)

ashadab63

Shaikh Ahmed Moait

Salam Alai Kum Rahmatullah Alaihi Wa Barkatahu... Mr. Khalid MG, Jazak Allahu Khairan Kasira for rewarding Shaikh Ahmed Moait through your highly spurious news. Insha Allah on the day of Resurrection he will have a nice share of your good deeds otherwise you will have to partake some of his bad deeds. Anyways, in any situation he will Insha Allah will be the winner.
No one in India can know better about shaikh Ahmed Moait than me. Because I am his first student from his first visit to India in march 2003. Alhamdulillah he is a man about whom I can say in my own words, "He is knowledge walking on Earth". He is a man preparing for his grave and Insha Allah is on the right path. He does not belong to any group nor does he promotes any heretic ideology. His only message is " La Ilaha Illa Allah". About jan 2010 session in Bangalore which u are refering to, is the session which I too have attended, he has never made this statement. Please once and for all we should start behaving like human beings and lets stop making and spreading false news. Visit his website noora1.com for more details.

AmatAllah

Ahmed Moait

Assalam Alaikum

I just saw this question of yours and though it has been a while since you asked, i thought i would reply nonetheless =)
I had the opportunity of visiitng Da'ee Ahmed's website www.noora1.com and then had the amazing experience of meeting him in person and benefitting from his knowledge.
He is a very down to earth person who doesn't claim to be a scholar. He calls himself an inviter to Allah and sticks to the earliest sources of knowledge in Islam. He mostly avoids contemporary scholars and their idelogoies adhering to the companions' views that you never really know a person until after his death.
I would highly recommend you and everyone sincerely listening to him and i hope you benefit as much as i did, InshaAllah.

Wsalam

AmatAllah

Assalam Alaikum

I just saw this question of yours and though it has been a while since you asked, i thought i would reply nonetheless =)
I had the opportunity of visiitng Da'ee Ahmed's website www.noora1.com and then had the amazing experience of meeting him in person and benefitting from his knowledge.
He is a very down to earth person who doesn't claim to be a scholar. He calls himself an inviter to Allah and sticks to the earliest sources of knowledge in Islam. He mostly avoids contemporary scholars and their idelogoies adhering to the companions' views that you never really know a person until after his death.
I would highly recommend you and everyone sincerely listening to him and i hope you benefit as much as i did, InshaAllah.

Wsalam