Sunnah Daily reminder #4: Charity

Anas_L

Young Muslim
resultset_previous.png
Previous | Next
resultset_next.png

5lYSK.jpg

Did you know that it is obligatory for us to give 2 and a half percent of our wealth to charity per year? Bet you didn't know that there were MANY more ways of giving charity a part from that! Allah admires those who give charity.

Hadiths & Ayah's about today's reminder

The Prophet :saw: said: "Give charity without delay, for it stands in the way of calamity." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 589

The Prophet Muhammad :saw: said: "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his charity." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 604

The Prophet :saw: said: "Every act of goodness is charity." - Sahih Muslim, Hadith 496

The Prophet Muhammad :saw: said: "Shall I guide you to the best (form of) charity? It is to provide for your daughter when she (returns) to you (because of divorce or other circumstances) and has no one but you to provide for her." - Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 1296

"Spend (in charity) out of the sustenance that We have bestowed on you before that time when death will come to someone, and he shall say: "O my Lord! If only you would grant me reprieve for a little while, then I would give in charity, and be among the righteous." - The Holy Quran, 63:10

Last edited: