Daily supplication : Supplication Supplication when going to the mosque & Upon leavin

amjaddamen

brother
:salam2:

Respected sisters and brothers :
You know worshiping ALLAH dose not restricted to praying and fasting , but it extends to every action done by muslim , day and night , so do not wonder if I told that you are obeying ALLAH while sleeping if you just sleep following qur'an and sunnah .
So iam honored to introduce you these collection of day & night supplications .and may ALLAH well reward the one who translated it to English .(unknown to me )

Notice : I stated one supplication , but it might be more than one supplication for each occasion

[U]Supplication when going to the mosque[/U]

اللّهُـمَّ اجْعَـلْ في قَلْبـي نورا ، وَفي لِسـاني نورا، وَاجْعَـلْ في سَمْعي نورا، وَاجْعَـلْ في بَصَري نورا، وَاجْعَـلْ مِنْ خَلْفي نورا، وَمِنْ أَمامـي نورا، وَاجْعَـلْ مِنْ فَوْقـي نورا ، وَمِن تَحْتـي نورا .اللّهُـمَّ أَعْطِنـي نورا .
( مسلم)

‘O Allah, place within my heart light, and upon my tongue light, and within my ears light, and within my eyes light, and place behind me light and in front of me light and above me light and beneath me light. O Allah, bestow upon me light.’ (muslim)

Upon entering the mosque

أَعوذُ باللهِ العَظيـم وَبِوَجْهِـهِ الكَرِيـم وَسُلْطـانِه القَديـم مِنَ الشّيْـطانِ الرَّجـيم،[ بِسْـمِ الله، وَالصَّلاةُ] [وَالسَّلامُ عَلى رَسولِ الله]، اللّهُـمَّ افْتَـحْ لي أَبْوابَ رَحْمَتـِك
) . ابو داوود ، مسلم )

‘I take refuge with Allah, The Supreme and with His Noble Face, and His eternal authority from the accursed devil. In the name of Allah, and prayers and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah. O Allah, open the gates of Your mercy for me.’
( abu dawood , muslim )

Upon leaving the mosque

بِسمِ الله وَالصّلاةُ وَالسّلامُ عَلى رَسولِ الله، اللّهُـمَّ إِنّـي أَسْأَلُكَ مِـنْ فَضْـلِك، اللّهُـمَّ اعصِمْنـي مِنَ الشَّيْـطانِ الرَّجـيم.(ابو داوود ، مسلم)

‘In the name of Allah, and prayers and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah. O Allah, I ask You from Your favour. O Allah, guard me from the accursed devil.’
( abu dawood , muslim )

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

may Allah reward you for this great effort your doing, Jakaz Allahu Khair.