Daily supplication : Supplication when wearing a garment & Before undressing

amjaddamen

brother
:salam2:

Respected sisters and brothers :
You know worshiping ALLAH dose not restricted to praying and fasting , but it extends to every action done by muslim , day and night , so do not wonder if I told that you are obeying ALLAH while sleeping if you just sleep following qur'an and sunnah .
So iam honored to introduce you these collection of day & night supplications .and may ALLAH well reward the one who translated it to English .(unknown to me )

Supplication when wearing a garment

الحمدُ للهِ الّذي كَساني هذا (الثّوب) وَرَزَقَنيه مِنْ غَـيـْرِ حَولٍ مِنّي وَلا قـوّة( أهل السنن إلا النسائي) .

All Praise is for Allah who has clothed me with this garment and provided it for me, with no power nor might from myself.’( abu dawood , ibn majah , annsa'I , adarami)

Supplication said when wearing a new garment

اللّهُـمَّ لَـكَ الحَـمْـدُ أنْـتَ كَسَـوْتَنيهِ، أََسْأََلُـكَ مِـنْ خَـيرِهِ وَخَـيْرِ مَا صُنِعَ لَـه، وَأَعوذُ بِكَ مِـنْ شَـرِّهِ وَشَـرِّ مـا صُنِعَ لَـهُ (ابو داوود والترمذي)

‘O Allah, for You is all praise, You have clothed me with it (i.e. the garment), I ask You for the good of it and the good for which it was made, and I seek refuge with You from the evil of it and the evil for which it was made.’ (abu dawoud & termithy )

Supplication said to someone wearing a new garment

تُبْـلي وَيُـخْلِفُ اللهُ تَعَالى(ابو داوود) 1)

May you wear it out and Allah تعالى replace it (with another).’ The intended meaning: A supplication for long life. “(abu dawoud)

2) اِلبَـس جَديـداً وَعِـشْ حَمـيداً وَمُـتْ شهيداً (ابن ماجه )

shaheed:One who dies fighting the kuffar in order to make the word of Allah superior or in defense of Islam. It also has other meanings found in the Sunnah such as: the one who dies defending his life, wealth or family; the woman who passes away due to childbirth; one who drowns…etc.(ibn majah)

Before undressing

بِسْمِ الله .(الترمذي)

In the name of Allah.’ (termithy )