Daily supplication : waking up supplication

amjaddamen

brother
:salam2:

Respected sisters and brothers :
You know worshiping ALLAH dose not restricted to praying and fasting , but it extends to every action done by muslim , day and night , so do not wonder if I told that you are obeying ALLAH while sleeping if you just sleep following qur'an and sunnah .
So iam honored to introduce you these collection of day & night supplications .and may ALLAH well reward the one who translated it to English .(unknown to me )

[waking up supplication

(1) الحَمْـدُ لِلّهِ الّذي أَحْـيانا بَعْـدَ ما أَماتَـنا وَإليه النُّـشور(البخاري ومسلم ).

All praise is for Allah who gave us life after having taken it from us and unto Him is the resurrection.’ (bukhari &muslim)

(2) The Prophet said : ‘Whoever awakes at night and then says:

لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وَحْـدَهُ لا شَـريكَ له، لهُ المُلـكُ ولهُ الحَمـد، وهوَ على كلّ شيءٍ قدير، سُـبْحانَ اللهِ، والحمْـدُ لله ، ولا إلهَ إلاّ اللهُ واللهُ أكبَر، وَلا حَولَ وَلا قوّة إلاّ باللّهِ العليّ العظيم).

‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone without associate, to Him belongs sovereignty and praise and He is over all things wholly capable. How perfect Allah is, and all praise is for Allah, and none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, Allah is the greatest and there is no power nor might except with Allah, The Most High, The Supreme.
…and then supplicates:

رَبِّ اغْفرْ لي.

O my Lord forgive me.’
…will be forgiven’

Al-Waleed said, “or he said:
and then asks, he will be answered.If he then performs ablution and prays, his prayer will be accepted’.” (bukhari &muslim)

(3) الحمدُ للهِ الذي عافاني في جَسَدي وَرَدّ عَليّ روحي وَأَذِنَ لي بِذِكْرِه(الترمذي) .

‘All praise is for Allah who restored to me my health and returned my soul and has allowed me to remember Him.’
(termithy
)

(4)  إِنّ فِي خَلْقِ السّمَوَ اتِ وَالأرْضِ واخْتِـلافِ اللّيلِ والنّهارِ لآياتٍ لأُولي الألباب …
البخاري ومسلم ).) (سورة آل عمران 190-200)

( 3- the family of imran ( 190-200))

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2:

Respected sisters and brothers :
You know worshiping ALLAH dose not restricted to praying and fasting , but it extends to every action done by muslim , day and night , so do not wonder if I told that you are obeying ALLAH while sleeping if you just sleep following qur'an and sunnah .
So iam honored to introduce you these collection of day & night supplications .and may ALLAH well reward the one who translated it to English .(unknown to me )

[waking up supplication

(1) الحَمْـدُ لِلّهِ الّذي أَحْـيانا بَعْـدَ ما أَماتَـنا وَإليه النُّـشور(البخاري ومسلم ).

All praise is for Allah who gave us life after having taken it from us and unto Him is the resurrection.’ (bukhari &muslim)

(2) The Prophet said : ‘Whoever awakes at night and then says:

لا إلهَ إلاّ اللّهُ وَحْـدَهُ لا شَـريكَ له، لهُ المُلـكُ ولهُ الحَمـد، وهوَ على كلّ شيءٍ قدير، سُـبْحانَ اللهِ، والحمْـدُ لله ، ولا إلهَ إلاّ اللهُ واللهُ أكبَر، وَلا حَولَ وَلا قوّة إلاّ باللّهِ العليّ العظيم).

‘None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone without associate, to Him belongs sovereignty and praise and He is over all things wholly capable. How perfect Allah is, and all praise is for Allah, and none has the right to be worshipped except Allah, Allah is the greatest and there is no power nor might except with Allah, The Most High, The Supreme.
…and then supplicates:

رَبِّ اغْفرْ لي.

O my Lord forgive me.’
…will be forgiven’

Al-Waleed said, “or he said:
and then asks, he will be answered.If he then performs ablution and prays, his prayer will be accepted’.” (bukhari &muslim)

(3) الحمدُ للهِ الذي عافاني في جَسَدي وَرَدّ عَليّ روحي وَأَذِنَ لي بِذِكْرِه(الترمذي) .

‘All praise is for Allah who restored to me my health and returned my soul and has allowed me to remember Him.’
(termithy
)

(4)  إِنّ فِي خَلْقِ السّمَوَ اتِ وَالأرْضِ واخْتِـلافِ اللّيلِ والنّهارِ لآياتٍ لأُولي الألباب …
البخاري ومسلم ).) (سورة آل عمران 190-200)

( 3- the family of imran ( 190-200))

:salam2: Jazak Allahu Khair, always in need of learning and remembering more duaa.