dajjal,the anti christ

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
:salam2:
may my words find you in the best of imaan and health ameen thuma ameen.
eid mubarak to all my brothers and sisters.
we discuss sharee problems often and we are mashallah very well aware of most of them.we discuss salah related problems,social and ethical issues but what we dont discuss is the topic of dajjal.Prophet Muhammad would often discuss the arrival of the anti christ and would beware them.Dajjal's physical appearance,his powers and his fitnah.dajjal will be the worst fitnah ever the humanity has ever seen since the time of Adam peace be upon him.
Do you know why bermuda triangle is inaccessible?
and alot more questions.
we should do the sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him by telling poeple about dajjal.
please enlighten me on this topic

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Assalamu alaykum, I also want to learn more about this topic. I believe that we do not know exactly when this will occur. I think it's best that atleast we have some knowledge because perhaps it may happen in our life time. The anti christ will be the greatest fitnah. I advise my brothers and sisters to make dua to Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala to protect you and save you from the greatest fitnah. I know I do, and I will pray all my brothers and sisters aswell.
There is a great film regarding Dajjal and I think it is a very very good film. It has opened my eyes for sure and I am pretty sure it will open your eyes too.
Go on youtube and search for ((The arrivals pt 1)) InshAllah ta'ala we can all have some knowledge regarding this because indeed it will be the greatest fitnah we will have to go through. May Allah protect us and keep our imaam strong , ameen.
wa alaykum assalam everybody.

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
salams eid mubarak,
Please be careful with : the arrivals: on youtube as it has a lot of shia influance and we should keep only to the Quran and sunnah with subjects like this,
w/salams

daud

goodly tree
i've heared in a lecture by anwar al-awlaki that when dajal comes it is imossible to increase ur iman. so we should be propered, because we dont know when he'll come.

salam alaykum

regarding the series - the arrivals ....i have come to know they r shias who made it and so i wouldnt totally trust their vids but their r some interesting infos in that vid but some things are totally dumb like the theory of energies they made....i have even went to their forum and they believe that in the end the shias and sunnis will b united against the dajjal...i highly doubt sunnis can unite with people who say prophet Muhammad (saw) become prophet accidentally :astag: .....

ShyHijabi

Just FYI but the bermuda triangle is not inaccesible. It is traveled quite often (daily) and statistically there are the same amount of accidents and planes crashes as in any other part of the ocean. My father was in the Navy and explained this to me, he was an air traffic controller so he was very up to date on these things. He said that they basically made something out of nothing for scary stories.

blabla99

:salam2:

Bismillah aRahman aRaheem,

Dajjal is not meant to be a man. Prophets speak figuratively, because even they do not know what Allah knows. No one knows the time and place, but if you are wise enough you can trace the present and see that Dajjal is todays influencing media that is luring people away from Allah's Laws of morality.

"Antichrist" does not mean "against Christ." It means to "pretend to be like Christ" Once again, Media shows you that it is good, and its ways are morally acceptable. For instance, Kaffirs believe that MTV, or Hollywood portrays the ideal lifestyle, but YOU know better; you see "KAFR" written on it. You know that the ideal [Christ-like] and Allah-approved lifestyle is how the Qur'aan teaches it.

If you see a man with "one eye" you would know for sure that he's Dajjal (assuming you took the Hadith literally), and you'll kill him before he's in power. Right? Think about it.

Read the hadith again and again, and link it to the media. If I'm wrong, then Allah Knows Best.

Rashadi

and they believe that in the end the shias and sunnis will b united against the dajjal...i highly doubt sunnis can unite with people who say prophet Muhammad (saw) become prophet accidentally :astag: .....
salaam aleykom with all due respect, but shias don't believe what u stated above and this is a huge lie ppl have made. there may be a branch which considers itself shia that make such claim but such bizarre idea is rejected by mainstream shia muslims. there r far more similarities between shias and sunnis than differences. contrary to what some muslims like us to believe but there r no denominations in islam. plus the quran tells us not to divide ourselves into sects. furthermore, if Allah wills us to unite, who can stop Him from doing so? sunnis and shias have prayed together for centuries and even inter marred. there r ppl and even some muslims who like to see us divided. there r shias who come to our masjids and pray with us.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
salaam aleykom with all due respect, but shias don't believe what u stated above and this is a huge lie ppl have made. there may be a branch which considers itself shia that make such claim but such bizarre idea is rejected by mainstream shia muslims. there r far more similarities between shias and sunnis than differences. contrary to what some muslims like us to believe but there r no denominations in islam. plus the quran tells us not to divide ourselves into sects. furthermore, if Allah wills us to unite, who can stop Him from doing so? sunnis and shias have prayed together for centuries and even inter marred. there r ppl and even some muslims who like to see us divided. there r shias who come to our masjids and pray with us.

brother i am sorry to differ with u.do know shia are waiting for dajjal.Dajjal will be supported by the asfahani jews and shia.according to shias ,they say that dajjal is waiting in a cave having remaining 10 chapters(surah) of the Holy quran.their imam ghaib will have the power of ressurecting ppl.he will know the "unknown".
so match their imam mehdi with dajjal,u will find a very little difference.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
Just FYI but the bermuda triangle is not inaccesible. It is traveled quite often (daily) and statistically there are the same amount of accidents and planes crashes as in any other part of the ocean. My father was in the Navy and explained this to me, he was an air traffic controller so he was very up to date on these things. He said that they basically made something out of nothing for scary stories.

i have the data of those ships and aeroplanes that disappeared in the triangle.
but for the time being i dont have it on my computer.
sister, what really surprises me is the lake of interest of the western media.i dont see a single programe on either national geographic or bbc or any other channel.morover,people have seen flying saucers going in and coming out of the bermuda triangle.american media keep shush about them and they have associated the UFOs with aliens lol.

ShyHijabi

i have the data of those ships and aeroplanes that disappeared in the triangle.
but for the time being i dont have it on my computer.
sister, what really surprises me is the lake of interest of the western media.i dont see a single programe on either national geographic or bbc or any other channel.morover,people have seen flying saucers going in and coming out of the bermuda triangle.american media keep shush about them and they have associated the UFOs with aliens lol.

Then you must not watch a lot of TV. There have been a TON of shows on Discovery Channel, TLC, and the History channel talking about the Bermuda triangle. I have gone through the triangle myself when I was on a cruise. The western media can't keep anything a secret, look at watergate, the iran contra affair, and Clinton's debacle. Not exactly a vacuum tight seal on this stuff.

What "people" have seen these UFOs? Most likely they are crackpots who want their 15 minutes of fame. Statistically the region is like any other in the ocean but people focused their attention on that area. Either way UFOs have nothing to do with the dajjal. It sounds more like hysteria when we try to assign spiritual meaning to nonsense media and makes us look foolish.

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Regardless if the movie the Arrivals was made by shias or not I still consider them to be muslims and I consider them as my brothers.
I have never ever had something said to me and I believe if it right of the bat... ever not even Islam . I must ask questions and I need proof or you will never convince someone like me. May Allah save us from Dajjal, the false Messiah who will claim to be God, ameen. I believe pretty much everything from that movie, including one of the biggest points in that whole movie that the reason of 911 was a ritual worship of the followers of shaytan. Please do not think anything like this is impossible, indeed it is possible. I am convinced , but to be honest I haven't watched the movie in 3 weeks and I have only seen it once. I advise you all to watch it and then decide for your self. and please everyone make dua'a for all the muslims wheather sunni or shia , anyone that believes in Allah, the messengers, the books, the angels, and the last day to be protected from the false "god" "messiah"
Assalamu alaykum wa ramatull Allah ta'ala wa barakatoh.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
Regardless if the movie the Arrivals was made by shias or not I still consider them to be muslims and I consider them as my brothers.
I have never ever had something said to me and I believe if it right of the bat... ever not even Islam . I must ask questions and I need proof or you will never convince someone like me. May Allah save us from Dajjal, the false Messiah who will claim to be God, ameen. I believe pretty much everything from that movie, including one of the biggest points in that whole movie that the reason of 911 was a ritual worship of the followers of shaytan. Please do not think anything like this is impossible, indeed it is possible. I am convinced , but to be honest I haven't watched the movie in 3 weeks and I have only seen it once. I advise you all to watch it and then decide for your self. and please everyone make dua'a for all the muslims wheather sunni or shia , anyone that believes in Allah, the messengers, the books, the angels, and the last day to be protected from the false "god" "messiah"
Assalamu alaykum wa ramatull Allah ta'ala wa barakatoh.

may i ask a question are u shia?

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
'…But I will tell you something which no Prophet has told his people.Verily he (Dajjal) is one-eyed and Allah is not one-eyed.’
(Bukhari)
The change in the weather had been sudden and dramatic, tossing the small fishing vessel around like a piece of flotsam; until it was no more than that. Its crew, a group of Sahaabah radiyallahu anhum (the companions of the Holy Prophet Muhammad , peace & blessings be upon him), were washed up onto the shore of a foreign beach.
When they regained consciousness, they found that they all had survived the wreck. They decided to explore the island to see whether they could find someone to help them, maybe supply them with a boat.

It wasn’t long before they met a woman washing her hair in a rock pool. She directed them to a cave, managing to convey to them that there was someone there who wanted to speak with them. Intrigued, they entered the cave.

Within, they found a short man with only one eye, chained to the cavern wall. Right away, he began to ask them questions, whether certain events had taken place or not. They answered truthfully because of their nature. They could feel the evil of this man like a physical presence. When they had confirmed all that he had asked, the man said, ‘Alas, my time is near.’

The companions managed to get off the island and returned home safely. Upon arriving, they told their story to the Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him). It was then that they first heard of Dajjal, the Dark Messiah.

There are three aspects of Dajjal:

1. The individual

2. A world wide social and cultural phenomenon

3. An unseen force.

The latter two aspects of Dajjal have been explained and outlined brilliantly by Ahmed Thomas in his book ‘Dajjal - The King Without Clothes.’ Through intense research, he has managed to write a brilliant account of scary facts that bring home the full weight of reality. He explains the social and cultural phenomenon as a system that is being prepared by the minions and followers of Dajjal, through which he will operate and spread his evil. The Unseen Force is defined as the supernatural beings, such as Djinns and UFO’s, who abduct and posses humans to further his cause. Contemporary books such as ‘Omen’ and ‘Body Snatchers’, paint a frightening image of possibilities.

In this article, I intend to unveil the first aspect; the individual. The Book of Revelations by John (New Testament) contains prophecies regarding the Anti-Christ. However, over the times, many alterations have occurred in the original text and the commentaries have deviated from the actual meanings. That and the lack of consistency have left it in doubt of reliability and accuracy. Hence, there only remains the Hadith of the Noble Prophet Mohammed (peace & blessings be upon him) as the only accurate source of information.

In a Hadith narrated by Imran ibn Hussain radiyallahu anhum, the Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him) said, ‘Since the birth of Adam till the advent of Qiyaamah (Judgement Day) there is no fitnah (tribulation) much greater than that of Dajjal.’

(Muslim)
In anyone’s book, Dajjal is the embodiment of evil. A wise man once said, ‘Know your enemies and keep them close to you. By knowing them, you know your weakness, thus neutralising their potency.’ There are many Hadith which describe Dajjal’s appearance, his height and his powers.
Ubadah ibn Saamit radiyallahu anhu narrates that the Last Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him) said, ‘I have explained Dajjal to you, but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh-ud-Dajjal will be short and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye, while his other eye will be flat. It will be neither deep, nor protruding.’

Ibn Umar radiyallahu anhuma narrates from the Last Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him) regarding Dajjal, ‘…red complexioned, fat, curly haired man, blind in the right eye which looks like a bulging grape.’

(Bukhari)
According to the many Ahaadith describing Dajjal, the most distinguishing feature of his face besides the bulging eye will be the Arabic letters Kaaf (k), Faa (f), Raa (r), on his forehead. These letters spell Kufr (disbelief). All believers, regardless of their literacy will decipher these letters.
It has also been ascertained from the Hadith that he will emerge from between Syria and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan, at a place called Judea. He will be of Jewish origin and the Jews of Isfahaan will be his main followers and they will refer to him as the Messiah. As he goes on through the world, Jews and a great number of non-Jewish women will flock to him upon witnessing his false miracles.

Imran ibn Hussain radiyallahu anhu narrated from the Prophet Mohammed (peace & blessings be upon him), ‘Those who hear about Dajjal should stay away from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking himself to be a believer. But on seeing his amazing feat he will become his follower.’

(Abu Dawood)
‘The Beast was taken and with him the false prophet who wrought miracles before him with which he deceived them.’
(Revelation:19)
The miracles and feats spoken of by the Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him) and John, the writer of the Book of Revelations, are further clarified by the Hadith narrated by Hadhrat Huzaifah radiyallahu anhu:
‘Dajjal will be blind in the right eye. He will have thick hair on his body and he will also have Paradise and Hell with him. Though his Paradise will appear as Jannah, in reality it will be Hell, and likewise, though his Hell will appear like Jahannnam, in reality it will be Paradise.’

(Muslim)
Those who obey the Dark Messiah will enter his Paradise (and thus enter Hell), and those who denounce him will enter his Hell (and so shall in reality be entering Paradise). He will travel by means of a gigantic mule, at impossible speeds. He will cause droughts and famine upon those who reject him. But the remembrance of the true Lord will satiate them.
Ubadah ibn Saamit radiyallahu anhu narrates from the Noble Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him), ‘If you still have any doubts regarding him (Dajjal), then remember, your Sustainer is not one-eyed.’

Ibn Umar radiyallahu anhuma narrates from the Noble Prophet (peace & blessings be upon him), ‘Allah is not one-eyed, while Maseeh-ud-Dajjal is blind in the right eye.’

(Bukhari)
He will remain on the Earth for a period of forty days, of which the first day will be as long as a year, the second day as long as a month, the third as a week and the rest will be normal in length. He will try to gain entry to the two holy cities Makkah and Madinah, but the angels who guard them will bar him from them. From there, he will flee to Syria, where he will meet resistance from the forces of Imam Mahdi, the leader of the Muslims. Then shall the battle between Good and Evil begin in earnest.
Imran ibn Hussain radiyallahu anhu narrates from the Noble Prophet Mohammed (peace & blessings be upon him), ‘There will always be a group of people upon the path of Allah, overpowering their enemies until the Order Of Allah comes and Isa alaihis salaam (Jesus - peace be upon him) descends.’

Finally, when the spirit of the Muslims begins to ebb, Isa (Jesus - peace be upon him) will be commanded by Allah to descend from the heavens. He will not descend as a prophet, but as a follower of the Prophet Muhammad (peace & blessings be upon him) and Islam.

‘Anti Christ in Christian Theology, the opponent of Christ. The appearance of the Anti Christ is believed to signal the Second Coming, at which Christ would conquer his opponent. The concept may stem from the idea of conflict between light and darkness, which is present in Persian, Babylon and Jewish literature and which influences early Christian Theology.’

(Hutchinsons Encyclopaedia)
As before, through the medium of the Hadith, the event of Isa (Jesus - peace be upon him)’s return and all that follows has been accurately recorded. He will descend on Mount Afeeq, on the white Eastern Minaret of Damascus. He will descend from the heavens with his hands resting on the shoulders of two angels. His cheeks will be flat and his hair straight. When he lowers his head it will seem as if water is flowing from his hair, when he raises his head, it will appear as though his hair is beaded with silvery pearls.
He will descend during the time of Fajr and the leader of the Muslims will address him thus, ‘O`Roohullah, lead the salat.’

Isa (Jesus - peeace be upon him) will decline with the words, ‘The virtue of this Ummah is that they lead each other.’

After the prayer, Isa (Jesus - peeace be upon him) will prepare himself to do battle and shall take up a spear. An army shall return from a campaign launched before the arrival of Isa (Jesus - peeace be upon him). They shall bring glad tidings of victory over India, granted to them by the Lord Almighty. Isa (Jesus - peeace be upon him) shall set out in pursuit of Dajjal. All those who embraced the evil of Dajjal shall perish even as the breath of Isa (Jesus - peeace be upon him) touches them. The breath of Isa (Jesus - peeace be upon him) shall proceed him as far as the eye can see. Dajjal will be captured at Lydda. The Dark Messiah shall begin to melt, as lead melts in fire. The spear of Isa (Jesus - peace be upon him) shall plunge into Dajjal’s chest, ending his dreaded reign. The followers of Dajjal will be rooted out, for even the trees and rocks will speak out against them. Then all battles shall cease and the world will know an age of peace. Then truly the sheep will lie in the shadow of the wolf without fear. The rule of Jesus will be just and all shall flock to him to enter the folds of the one true religion, Islam.

http://www.azzab.com

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
Abdullah Ibn ‘Omar said, “‘Omar Ibn al-Khattab went along with the Prophet and a group of people to Ibn Sayyad, and found him playing with some children near the battlement of Banu Maghalah. At that time Ibn Sayyad was on the threshold of adolescence; he did not realise that anybody was near until the Prophet struck him on the back. The Prophet said to him: ‘Do you bear witness than I am the Messenger of Allah?’ Ibn Sayyad looked at him and said, ‘I bear witness that you are the Prophet of the unlettered.’ Then Ibn Sayyad said to the Prophet, ‘Do you bear witness that I am the Messenger of Allah? ‘The Prophet dismissed this and said, ‘I believe in Allah and His Messengers.’ Then the Prophet asked him, ‘What do you see?’ Ibn Sayyad said, ‘Sometimes a truthful person comes to me, and sometimes a liar.’ The Prophet said to him, ‘You are confused’, then he said, ‘I am hiding something from you.’ Ibn Sayyad said, ‘It is Dukh.’ The Prophet said, ‘Silence! You will not be able to go beyond your rank.’ ‘Omar Ibn al-Khattab said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, shall I cut off his head?’ The Prophet said, ‘If he is (the Dajjal) you will not be able to overpower him, and if he is not, then killing will not do you any good.’”

Salim Ibn ‘Abdullah said, “I heard ‘Abdullah Ibn ‘Omar say, ‘After that, the Prophet and Ubayy Ibn Ka’b went along to the palm trees where Ibn Sayyad was. The Prophet started to hide behind a tree, with the intention of hearing something from Ibn Sayyad before Ibn Sayyad saw him. The Prophet saw him lying on a bed, murmuring beneath a blanket. Ibn Sayyad’s mother saw the Prophet hiding behind a tree, and said to her son, “O Saf (Ibn Sayyad’s first name), here is Mohammad!” Ibn Sayyad jumped up, and the Prophet said, “If you had left him alone, he would have explained himself.”

Salim said, “‘Abdullah Ibn ‘Omar said, The Prophet stood up to address the people. He praised Allah as He deserved to be praised, then he spoke about the Dajjal: ‘I warn you against him; there is no Prophet who has not warned his people against him, even Noah warned his people against him. But I will tell you something which no other Prophet has told his people. You must know that the Dajjal is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed.’”

Ibn Shihab said: “‘Omar Ibn Thabit al-Ansari told me that some of the Companions of the Prophet told him that on the day when he warned the people about the Dajjal, the Prophet said: “There will be written between his eyes the word Kafir (unbeliever). Everyone who resents his bad deeds - or every believer- will be able to read it.” He also said, “You must know that no one of you will be able to see his Lord until he dies.’” (Muslim, al-Bukhari). Ibn ‘Omar said, “The Prophet mentioned the Dajjal to the people. He said, “Allah is not one-eyed, but the Dajjal is blind in his right eye, and his eye is like a floating grape.’” (Muslim) Anas Ibn Malik said, “The Prophet said, ‘there has never been a Prophet who did not warn his people against that one-eyed liar. Verily he is one-eyed and your Lord is not one-eyed. On his forehead will be written the letter Kaf, Fa, Ra (Kafir).’” (Muslim, al-Bukhari)

Hudhayfah said, “The Prophet said, ‘I know more about the powers which the Dajjal will have than he will know himself. He will have two flowing rivers: one will appear to be pure water, and the other will appear to be flaming fire. Whosoever lives to see that, let him choose the river which seems to be fire, then let him close his eyes, lower his head and drink from it, for it will be cold water. The Dajjal will be one-eyed; the place where one eye should be will be covered by a piece of skin. On his forehead will be written the word Kafir, and every believer, whether literate or illiterate, will be able to read it.’” (Muslim)

Abu Hurayrah said, “The Prophet said, ‘Shall I tell you something about the Dajjal which no Prophet has ever told his people before me? The Dajjal is one-eyed and will bring with him something which will resemble Paradise and Hell; but that which he calls Paradise will in fact be Hell. I warn you against him as Noah warned his people against him.’” (al-Bukhari, Muslim)

Mohammad Ibn Munkadir said: “I saw Jabir Ibn ‘Abdullah swearing by Allah that Ibn Sayyad was the Dajjal, so I asked him, ‘Do you swear by Allah?’ He said, ‘I heard ‘Omar swear to that effect in the presence of the Prophet, and the Prophet did not disapprove of it.’” Some ‘ulama’ (scholars) say that some of the Sahabah (Companions of the Prophet) believed Ibn Sayyad to be the greater Dajjal, but that is not the case: Ibn Sayyad was a lesser dajjal. Ibn Sayyad travelled between Makkah and Madina with Abu Sa’id, and complained to him about the way that people were saying that he was the Dajjal. Then he said to Abu Sa’id, “Did not the Prophet say that the Dajjal would not enter Madina? I was born there. Did not he say that he would not have any children? - I have children. Did not he say that he would be a Kafir? - I have embraced Islam. Of all the people, I know the most about him: I know where he is now. If I were given the opportunity to be in his place, I would not resent it.’” (al-Bukhari, Muslim)
www.azzab.com

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
Note: Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) has exhorted the regular recital of Suratul Kahf which will most certainly save one from the Evils of Dajjal.

Hadhrat Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) relates that, “I heard Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) saying: “Since the birth of Adam (A.S.) till the advent of Qiyamah there is no fitnah (evil, test) much greater that of Dajjal.”

Hadhrat Huzaifah (R.A.) says, Dajjal will be blind in his left eye. He will have very thick hair on his body and he will also have his own type of Jannat (Heaven) and Jahannam (Hell) with him: Although his Jannat will appear as Jannat, in reality it will be Jahannam and likewise though his Jahannam will appear to be Jahannam, in reality it will be Jannat.
(Hadith: Muslim)

Imraan bin Husain (R.A.) says Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: “Those who hear about Dajjal should stay far from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking him to be a Believer, but on seeing his amazing feats he will become his follower.”

Ubadah bin Saamit (R.A.) once said, “I have explained Dajjal to you but I fear that you might not have understood. Maseeh Dajjal will be short, and his legs will be crooked. The hair on his head will be extremely twisted. He will have one eye (with which he can see, and this is the protruding eye about which other ahadeeth inform us) while his other eye will be totally flat. It will neither be deep (in its socket) nor protruding.

If you still have any doubt regarding him then remember that your Sustainer (Rabb) is not one-eyed. (Because Dajjal will eventually claim to be Allah). In a lengthy Hadith narrated by Abu Saeed (R.A.), Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is reported to have said: “Dajjal will come but it will be prohibited and impossible for him to enter Madina. He will set up camp in a barren land outside Madina. One person who will be the best of persons will confront him by saying: “I bear witness that you are the very Dajjal about whom Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) has informed us.”

Dajjal will say to his followers, “If I kill this person and then revive him, you people will still doubt me?”

They will reply, “No.”

He will then kill this person, (according to another narration he will split this person in two) and thereafter revive him. This person will say, “I am totally convinced more than ever before that you definitely are Dajjal.”

Dajjal will attempt to kill this person again but his efforts will now be in vain.

(According to a hadith, after this incident, Dajjal will not be able to harm anyone.)

Hadhrat Anas (R.A.) says that Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: “Dajjal will come and finally reach the outskirts of Madina. There will be three tremors. At that time, all the disbelievers and hypocrites will flee (from Madina).

In this way Madina Munawwarah will be purified of all the evil hypocrites.

Hadhrat Asma bint Yazeed (R.A.) narrates that Rasulullah (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam) once came to my house and there he spoke about Dajjal. He said that before the emergence of Dajjal there will be three spells of drought. In one year the skies will withold one third of its rains, causing the earth to withold one third of its produce. In the second year the skies will withold two thirds of its rains, causing the earth to withold two thirds of its produce. In the third year, the skies will withold all its water and there will be no crops that year. All animals, be they hooved or toothed, will die as a result. The greatest evil of Dajjall will be to approach anyone and ask him: “If I bring your camel back to life, will you then believe that I am your Rabb?”

This person will reply, “Most certainly.”

Thereafter Shaytaan (from the many Shayateen who will always accompany Dajjal) will appear before this person in the form of his camel with a fat hump and fully laden udders.

Likewise Dajjal will appear before another person whose father and brother have long passed away and ask him, “If I bring your father and brother back to life will you believe that I am your Rabb?”

This person will reply, “Why not?”

Shaytaan will once again take on the appearance of his brother and father…
(Ahmad)

Hadhrat Mughira ibn Shu’ba (R.A.) says that, “No one asked Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) about Dajjal as much as myself. Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) said to me, “How can he possibly harm you?”

I said: “People are saying that he will have with him a mountain of bread (provisions) and a river of water.”

Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wassallam) said: “In the sight of Allah he is much more disgraced than that. (i.e. Allah knows full well that in reality Dajjal has nothing with him, and all that which appears to be with him is but deception). (Bukhari and Muslim).

Other Ahadeeth regarding Dajjal inform us that:

He will emerge between Shaam and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan at a place called Yahudea.
The Yahudis (Jews) of Isfahaan will be his main followers.
Apart from having mainly Yahudi followers, he will have a great number of women followers as well.
He will have with him fire and water, but in reality the fire will be cold water while that what appears to be cold water will in reality be a blazing fire.
Those who obey him will enter “his Jannat” while those who disobey him will enter “his Jahannam.”
There will be a thick fingernail-like object in his left eye.
The letters “Kaa” “Faa” “Raa” will appear on his forehead and will be deciphered by all Mu’mineen regardless of them being literate or not.
He will have a wheatish complexion.
He will travel at great speeds and his means of conveyance will be a gigantic mule. It is said that he will play beautiful music which will attract the music lovers.
Dajjal will lay claim to prophethood.
He will then lay claim to Divinity.
He will perform unusual feats.
He will travel the entire world. He will send down rains upon those who believe in him, which in turn will cause good crops to grow, trees to bear fruit and cattle to grow fat.
He will cause drought to those who disbelieve in him, resulting in starvation and hardship for them.
During those trying times the Mu’mineen will satiate their hunger through the recitation of Subhanallah and La’ilaha Ilallahu.
The hidden treasures will spill forth at his command. He will stay on this Earth for a period of forty days; the length of the first day will be one year, the second day will be equal to one month, the third day will be equal to a week and the remaining days will be normal.
He will be unable to enter Makkah because the Malaikah will be guarding the Holy City and nor will he be able to enter Madina because there will be Malaikah guarding each of the seven entrances to Madina; From Madina he will proceed towards Shaam where Imaam Mahdi will be stationed.
Finally Isa (A.S.) will descend from the heavens and pursue him and eventually kill him at present day Lydda (Baad Lud).

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
and remember my brothers,those trendy brandy hairstyles of spikes and the like is the hair style of Dajjal:D
according to hadith ,Dajjal will have curly and dull hair so when you cut them short ,it wont be smooth but stand erect like spikes.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
i've heared in a lecture by anwar al-awlaki that when dajal comes it is imossible to increase ur iman. so we should be propered, because we dont know when he'll come.
then we will have to flee to mountains far far away from the modern civilization.
the main fitnah of dajjal will be food and water.you see our markets are overflowing with preserve food and from flour to naan (bread) is available in packets.milk and now even water.go and check for food scandal ,you will be shocked.mineral water is not good for health as these companies add anti y chromosomes into mineral water products(interestingly most of the followers of dajjal will be women:D).
so use fresh food and water.and have imaan on Allah.

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
salam alykum brothers and sisters
forward this message to every muslim and to your children and famillies inshae Allah taala.
how to safe his self from Dajjal when he came :
Imaam Ahmad (19118), Abu Dawood (3762) and al‐Haakim (4/31) narrated from ‘Imraan ibn Husayn () that the Prophet () said:
“Whoever hears of the Dajjaal, let him keep far away from him, for a man will come to him and think that he is telling the truth because of the wonders that are sent with him.”

“Whoever among you sees him (the Dajjaal), let him recite against him the opening verses of Soorat al‐Kahf.” (Hadeeth 5228).

Muslim (no. 1342) narrated from Abu’l‐Dardaa’ that the Prophet () said:

“Whoever memorizes ten aayaat from the beginning of Soorat al‐Kahf will be protected from the Dajjaal” – i.e., from his fitnah. Muslim said: “Shu’bah said, ‘from the end of al‐Kahf.’ Hammaam said, ‘from the beginning of al‐Kahf.’”

wa salam alykum brothers and sisters

jazakallah khair akhi

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
salam alaykum

regarding the series - the arrivals ....i have come to know they r shias who made it and so i wouldnt totally trust their vids but their r some interesting infos in that vid but some things are totally dumb like the theory of energies they made....i have even went to their forum and they believe that in the end the shias and sunnis will b united against the dajjal...i highly doubt sunnis can unite with people who say prophet Muhammad (saw) become prophet accidentally :astag: .....
do you have proof?