Dajjal

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

I've removed the article, it had no scholarly base and no evidence and a poor baby in the picture. The baby herself was as sis ShyHijabi mentioned a girl, so therefore cannot be pointed towards at all, and besides, it's just wrong as far as I can see. The poor baby has done no wrong to have such a blame imposed on it.

Dajjal has been described in hadith:

From ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him), who said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:
‘Whilst I was sleeping, I saw myself performing Tawaaf around the Ka’bah, when I saw a dark man with straight hair, standing between two other men, with water dripping from his head. I asked, “Who is this?” They said, “The son of Maryam.” Then I turned and saw a ruddy-complexioned man, well built, with curly hair, blind in his right eye, with his eye looking like a floating grape. I asked, “Who is this?” They said, “This is the Dajjaal.” The person who looks most like him is Ibnu Qatan.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 6508; Ibn Qatan was a man from Banu Mustalaq from Khuzaa’ah).

To read the whole article check the first post.

wasalam

hager

sorry

me too,
I'm sorry
cuz,i said "I GUESS"
I SHOULDn't said that...cuz,i don't have prove from qur'an,sunnah..
Sorr,again
For all..
salam o likum:SMILY259:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
SORRY EVERYONE.. I JZ GOT WORRIED ABOUT IT BEING A DAJJAL THETS THE IDEA I GOT..

SORRY AGEN
INSHALLAH ALLAH 4GIVE ME 4 WHAT I SAID.. ALLAH IS MOST MERCIFULL .. AND INSHALLAH THAT BABY LIVES A HAPPY LIFE

SORRY AGAIN ...:(

jamilgame

Don't be bothered about these images, these apperently the work of some mischievous people trying to divide the ummah by creating thses fake images well i'm not sure if there fake but there is alot of description of Dajjal and his family we are not certain if he meets the criteria.

BTW my names Jamil not Jamila and i'm a brother not sister lol.

ShyHijabi

Don't be bothered about these images, these apperently the work of some mischievous people trying to divide the ummah by creating thses fake images well i'm not sure if there fake but there is alot of description of Dajjal and his family we are not certain if he meets the criteria.

BTW my names Jamil not Jamila and i'm a brother not sister lol.

Salaam,

The images are real but it is of an innocent child born with a congential malformation. The division of the Ummah is our own doing sadly when we post images like this and assign our own theories to them.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

syedifti868

Come on guys

This is ridiculous. Leave the baby to grow up in peace. May Allah forgive us for our pestering of this innocent baby and her family. Anyone with any knowledge of the Dajjal knows that these claims are ludicrous. Lets stop busying ourselves with this nonsense and practice Allah's religion the way it's supposed to be practiced.

Assalaam Alaikum.

muslimah sister

Allah a3alam sister...
God knows...

the prophet mohammad PBUH thought that dajjal will show up while he "prophet PBUH" was alive.

no one can say no it's not dajjal and no one can also say yes it's him!!!!!

we just need to pray to Allah may He protect us and our families from dajjal.... amen..
but before dajjal shows, i think that mahdi will show and ya'ajooj and ma'jooj people will show and so on..., still there is time! but im afraid the time is runnig fast....

Firstly dajjal will show, then Imam Mehdi, then prophet Isa (allai salaam) and finally Gog and Magog.