Dancing in Islam !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ehsan

:salam2:

Dear bro's and sisters, kindly answer my questions if possible.

What does Islam says about dancing? Should girls dance ? Should they dance with or infront of boys ?

:wasalam:

ehsan

Really thankful for ur posting bro Moadeeb...i was'nt expecting such a quick reply :mashallah:

lions_den1

Ahle Sunnah wal Jama
:mashallah:
Wonderful answer... just a small additions. As well as what is mentioned
about the scholars have said that women dancing in front of women is allowed as long as there is no music, she is dressed appropreatly and she does not dance provocativly.[/
SIZE]

M

Moadeeb

Brother lions_den1

Thank you for the additions. However, I'm not really sure about the absence of music part. It might be debatable.

Salam

Moadeeb

ehsan

yes the inclusion of music is debateable but it is quite clear that dancing among opposite sex is not permissible unless its a husband wife relationship.....right ? :)

M

Moadeeb

yes the inclusion of music is debateable but it is quite clear that dancing among opposite sex is not permissible unless its a husband wife relationship.....right ? :)

That's it.

M

Moadeeb

hmmmm i've danced with girls once :( ....what should i do now ?

Just repent and Allah is merciful and you would be forgiven inshallah. You have done it once, others have been doing it frequently. Just repent and don't do it again. May Allah guide both of us.

Salam

Moadeeb

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
assalamu aleikum
brothers and sisters
Music and dancing has been discussed many times on TTI ,please use the search engine ,or ask someone knowledgable
and stop giving your own fatwas

the thread is closed

waaleikum salam

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member

Music has been mentioned in this thread and it's well known that it's haram. You can find lots and lots of threads in TTI with explanations about that.

Sister if u have danced with some sisters in a non-islamic way and u feel guilty well, repent and ask forgiveness to Allah subhana wa ta'la, He knows the best!

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
Brother lions_den1

Thank you for the additions. However, I'm not really sure about the absence of music part. It might be debatable.

Salam

Moadeeb

salam aleikum
music is haram its been discussed many times on here

waaleikum salam

Status
Not open for further replies.