:( DARK LETTER :(

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: Beloved brothers and sisters in Islam!!:D

I hope this reaches you in the BESTEST of health/imaan!!

wanted to share something a sister shared with me....I hope it serves as a reminder to first for me, and to all of you guyss!!
---------------------------------------------------------------

DARK LETTER
PAY ATTENTION TO THE P.S. at the end!!

Letter from the Shaytaan
This can really make you think. It actually made me really mad while I was reading it, but it made me realize some things.

This is deep.... and I wasn't going to forward or share it, but that last line.... you'll see.

A LETTER TO YOU FROM SATAN

I saw you yesterday as you began your daily chores.

You awoke without kneeling to pray. As a matter of fact, you didn't
even bless your meals, or pray before going to bed last night.
You are so unthankful, I like that about you.

I cannot tell you how glad I am that you have not changed Your Way of living,

Fool you are mine.
Remember, you and I have been going steady for years, and I still
don't love you yet. As a matter of fact, I hate you, because I hate Allah.

He kicked me out of heaven, and I'm going to use you as long as
possible to pay Him back.

You see, Fool, ALLAH LOVES YOU and HE has great plans in store for you.

But you have yielded your life to me, and I'm going to make your
life a living hell.
That way, we'll be together twice. This will really hurt Allah.

Thanks to you, I'm really showing Him who's boss in your life with
all of the good times we've had.

We have been...

watching dirty movies,
cursing people out,
stealing,
lying,
hypocritical,
fornicating,
overeating,
telling dirty jokes,
gossiping,
being judgmental,
back stabbing people,
disrespecting adults,
and those in leadership positions,
no respect for the masjids,
bad attitudes.

SURELY you don't want to give all this up.

Come on, Fool, let's burn together forever. I've got some
hot plans for us.

This is just a letter of appreciation from me to you.
I'd like to say 'THANKS' for letting me use you for most of your
foolish life.

You are so gullible, I laugh at you. When you are tempted to sin,
you give in.

HA HA HA, you make me sick.

Sin is beginning to take its toll on your life. You look 20 years
older, and now, I need new blood.
So go ahead and teach your children how to sin.

All you have to do is smoke, get drunk or drink while
under-aged,
cheat, gamble, gossip, fornicate, and live being as selfish as possible.

Do all of this in the presence of your children and they will
do it too. Kids are like that.
Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now. I'll be back in
a couple of seconds to tempt you again. If you were smart, you
would run
somewhere, confess your sins, and live for Allah with
what little bit of life that you have left..

It's not my nature to warn anyone, but to be your age and
still sinning, it's becoming a bit ridiculous. Don't get me
wrong, I still hate you.

IT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR ALLAH

P.S. If you love me, you won't share this.

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

You know, although this is supposed to be a good reminder, I've read these a few times and each time I do I get annoyed by a few things. As 1) Shaytaan cant write letters and so 2) Why would any human want to imitate and write a letter 'for' shaytaan?! Whatever the intention might be?! And being a letter from 'the shaytan' - since it is not really , it is either a lie - which is not allowed in Islaam anyways - or the truth, in which case it is wrong as well.

Furthermore I believe these are Christian adaptations to things for a few reasons, if you look closer at some lines it becomes more apparent:

you didn't even bless your meals

We dont really have the concept of 'blessing' our meals. We begin with the name of Allaah - and He puts blessing in the meal, but we do not do that act.

Remember, you and I have been going steady for years, and I still
don't love you yet.

Going steady? To go steady we'd have to date... and well Muslims obviously dont do that.

That way, we'll be together twice. This will really hurt Allah.

Astagfirullah ... Allah subhana wa ta'ala being hurt by the petty things we do? Allah gave us rules, gave us regulations, but we are nothing compared to Him and although it does not please Him if we disobey, it does not mean we 'hurt' Him in any way. That is a human failing and Allaah is far above any of that.

Well, Fool, I have to let you go for now. I'll be back in
a couple of seconds to tempt you again. If you were smart, you
would run somewhere, confess your sins, and live for Allah with
what little bit of life that you have left..

Well... when was confessing sins a part of Islaam?

IT'S JUST THAT YOU'D MAKE A BETTER FOOL FOR ALLAH

Shaytaan would never encourage to good - he has better things to do, as do the people who write these things, or think it's a good idea to change "God" to "Allah" or churches to mosques.

I think the best way to warn people of Shaytaan is not by imitating him, but by warning of him regarding his tricks, his methods, his plots and plans which he has for humans.

Although I do trust in the poster's best intentions I just wanted to bring some things to light, as email chains have become so very common these days, and people thus take advantage of it. Spreading whatever comes into their inbox, but what we need to do is thoroughly check our information - of whether it is correct or not, if it is good or not then choose to pass it on or delete, as we know teaching or spreading something good brings back rewards for the one who spreads it - so does the opposite of spreading something wrong and a misguidance!

I pray Allaah grants us knowledge and understanding.

wasalam

roy4kids

Good reminder of the reminder

Peace be with you !
I've read "the letter of shytaan" and I'm doubtful what I read. Thank you for your deep understanding of the letter.
Salam
your bro.in Islam.:astag:

:salam2:

You know, although this is supposed to be a good reminder, I've read these a few times and each time I do I get annoyed by a few things. As 1) Shaytaan cant write letters and so 2) Why would any human want to imitate and write a letter 'for' shaytaan?! Whatever the intention might be?! And being a letter from 'the shaytan' - since it is not really , it is either a lie - which is not allowed in Islaam anyways - or the truth, in which case it is wrong as well.

Furthermore I believe these are Christian adaptations to things for a few reasons, if you look closer at some lines it becomes more apparent:

We dont really have the concept of 'blessing' our meals. We begin with the name of Allaah - and He puts blessing in the meal, but we do not do that act.

Going steady? To go steady we'd have to date... and well Muslims obviously dont do that.

Astagfirullah ... Allah subhana wa ta'ala being hurt by the petty things we do? Allah gave us rules, gave us regulations, but we are nothing compared to Him and although it does not please Him if we disobey, it does not mean we 'hurt' Him in any way. That is a human failing and Allaah is far above any of that.

Well... when was confessing sins a part of Islaam?

Shaytaan would never encourage to good - he has better things to do, as do the people who write these things, or think it's a good idea to change "God" to "Allah" or churches to mosques.

I think the best way to warn people of Shaytaan is not by imitating him, but by warning of him regarding his tricks, his methods, his plots and plans which he has for humans.

Although I do trust in the poster's best intentions I just wanted to bring some things to light, as email chains have become so very common these days, and people thus take advantage of it. Spreading whatever comes into their inbox, but what we need to do is thoroughly check our information - of whether it is correct or not, if it is good or not then choose to pass it on or delete, as we know teaching or spreading something good brings back rewards for the one who spreads it - so does the opposite of spreading something wrong and a misguidance!

I pray Allaah grants us knowledge and understanding.

wasalam

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
tfs....maybe the letter do not confine with Islam completely (as u may have got it frm non-muslim sources) but ur intentions were good.

and may Allah reward u for ur good intentions.