DAVE CHAPPELLE

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Inshallah it will be start for him to come back..

CHAPPELLE PRODUCES MUSLIM COMEDY FILM

Cult comic DAVE CHAPPELLE is to produce a new movie which will introduce comedy fans to the world's funniest Muslims. Allah Made Me Funny - The Official Muslim Comedy Tour features America's top Muslim comics Preacher Moss, Azhar Usman and Mohammed Amer. Chappelle says, "Allah Made Me Funny is one of the funniest and most important comedy shows in America today. These guys are pioneers in the world of Muslim comedy and I am proud to be attached to this project."

We know that his brother is Muslim he is Muslim actually there is a video of his brother posted here on TTI check it out

Wa salaam likom

Steve940

Asalamu alaikum,

I watched Allah made me funny on my computer and its pretty entertaining,

Dave Chapelle is HILARIOUS and although sometimes not the most family-orientated jokes insha'Allah working with muslims will allow him to produce better material.

Asalamu alaikum,

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i love dave, he is hilarious. his brother is a fine example of a believer of islam. i don't know why, but i have a feeling that since dave's hiatus from tv, he has begun to be more serious with his islam. he may stumble when he tells haram jokes, but the most important thing is that he has said LAA ILLAHA with his heart, and saying that helps one greatly on the day of judgement. may Allah SWT keep dave, his brother and all of us on the straight path Ameen.

:wasalam:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salaam alikom

Inshallah it will be start for him to come back..

CHAPPELLE PRODUCES MUSLIM COMEDY FILM

Cult comic DAVE CHAPPELLE is to produce a new movie which will introduce comedy fans to the world's funniest Muslims. Allah Made Me Funny - The Official Muslim Comedy Tour features America's top Muslim comics Preacher Moss, Azhar Usman and Mohammed Amer. Chappelle says, "Allah Made Me Funny is one of the funniest and most important comedy shows in America today. These guys are pioneers in the world of Muslim comedy and I am proud to be attached to this project."

We know that his brother is Muslim he is Muslim actually there is a video of his brother posted here on TTI check it out

Wa salaam likom

salam aleikum
I never heard of him.Where can I find his video on TTI?
wasalam