Dawaa by innovator sect!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdullah khan

Assalamu Alaikum,
All the brothers and sisters in Islam,I am putting my trust on Allah(swt) that everyone is doing great.
3 years ago i was with few tableege brothers,went to east croydon,my second trip with them in my whole life, and obviously for 3 days, I had no idea at all about their innovator things except giving dawaa to people.so that was my last time and after that I know few brothers here and there and never cut relationship with them,Alhamdulillah, this brothers have got good heart, but missing they are some key factors in Islam, especially Jihad:astag:,and same time doing innovation.They could do so many good deeds on their daily life. Allah knows best.
Jihad is ordained for you (Muslims) though you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike something which is good for you and that you like something which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know.

(Surat-al-Baqarah (2), ayah 216)
Let those (believers) who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter fight in the cause of Allah., and whosoever fights in the Cause of Allah, and is killed or is victorious, We shall bestow on him a great reward.’

(Surat-an-Nisaa’ (4), ayah 74)

Fight against those who believe not in Allah nor in the Last Day, nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger and those who acknowledge not the Religion of Truth (i.e. Islam), from among the People of the Book, until they pay the jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.’

(Surat-at-Tawbah (9), ayah 29)
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him, who said: ‘I heard the Prophet (PBUH) say:

By the One in whose Hands is my soul, had it not been for the limitation of resources which caused some of the companions to remain behind (much to their displeasure), I would not have prevented any group from striving in Allah’s way. And by the One in whose hand is my Soul, I wish I could be killed in the Way of Allah, then live again so that I may be killed again, then live again so that again I may be killed, then live again so that again I may be killed.’ (Transmitted by Al Bukhari and Muslim)

well,they have their own idealogy................

Unfortunately I never saw them reading Quran with tafseer,well they might do(I missed it, then), they always read their infamous book after Isha prayer, that’s really annoying me. May Allah(swt) forgive me for this.
Unfortunately i never saw them reading Quran with tafseer,well they might do, they always read their infamous book, that’s really annoying me.May Allah(swt) forgive me for this.
To be honest, South Asia Country is vastly effected by their dawaa, Especially Bangladesh, pakistan and definitely India. In Bangladesh now a days it's a myth that if someone will go their annual gathering (ijtema),he will get 2nd best reward after Hajj, would you believe it???!!!No offence to tableeghe brothers,InshAllah have a look the file i attached.
InshAllah we need to be careful what we are following.It's only Quran and sunnah InshAllah.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Assalaamu'Alaykum,

Brother, please don't be offended but we have had many thread's regarding this.

The post which you can see from the link below shows how Jamaat-at-Tableegh have gone astray with Fatawa's from the Scholars of the religion.

I am closing this thread because most likely it will result in arguments but the issue is clear regarding this sect, Alhamdu'Lillaah.

Please refer to the link below,

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showpost.php?p=234875&postcount=28

Walaykum Salaam.

Status
Not open for further replies.