Dawah to an atheist? "Dr." Zakir Naik gets powned! [True or False?]

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
:salam2:
I just watched this video "Dawah to an atheist? "Dr." Zakir Naik gets powned!" on Youtube and its rather troubling (im a person with weak faith as it is :()

I was wondering if anyone here InshAllah could help me out here and tell me if the stuff in the video is True or False?

Thank you for your time and for popping into this thread to take a look :D
:wasalam:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh7_eUk0RIU&feature=related

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Brother I have not seen this video, but I know there are many slaves of satan who cut and paste things and try to confuse and fool people.

I have seen many videos like this and now I just ignore these garbage stuff, handy works of devil. We all need to be very careful on the internet.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Jazakallah khair for your reply brother Munawar :D - Inshallah I will be alot more careful.

lerizi

My god brother, you got shaken up by that video?
Heck, the guy who made that video just wants to diss the Doc...
Dr. Zakir naik again & again said Theory... Theory means a thought or an idea that is not yet proved... Evolution is not proved & it can not be coined as a fact as no one was around to confirm the same... So it is a theory... The big is actually being proved with the help of a 'Particle Accelerator' (read about this)... Fact explained in Quran 1400 years ago!!!
Big Bang can be proven; evolution can not be proven... If it can then we talk, until then be steadfast in your religion... Inshallah!

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
My god brother, you got shaken up by that video?
Heck, the guy who made that video just wants to diss the Doc...
Dr. Zakir naik again & again said Theory... Theory means a thought or an idea that is not yet proved... Evolution is not proved & it can not be coined as a fact as no one was around to confirm the same... So it is a theory... The big is actually being proved with the help of a 'Particle Accelerator' (read about this)... Fact explained in Quran 1400 years ago!!!
Big Bang can be proven; evolution can not be proven... If it can then we talk, until then be steadfast in your religion... Inshallah!

Alhamdullillah jazakallah khair for the reassurance and yes im easily shaken unfortunately :( i need a stronger foundation.

pcozzy

I just watched this video "Dawah to an atheist? "Dr." Zakir Naik gets powned!" on Youtube and its rather troubling (im a person with weak faith as it is :()

I was wondering if anyone here InshAllah could help me out here and tell me if the stuff in the video is True or False?

Thank you for your time and for popping into this thread to take a look :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh7_eUk0RIU&feature=related

just wording title alone should be indication of what to expect. what I mean have you ever seen a professor talk like that. "gets powned" if you ask me, I would say it is someone smoking weed think that life and death is a trivial event.

I seen this video, surely the person who made this is not basing anything logical or fact. Dr. Zakir Naik, always gives you his sources. The opposition to the Doctor, although they have all the time in the world and resources to do search, come back and argue like little kids with no scholarly evidence. We are talking about a punishment of hell fire which if one only gets "pownded on" would be a blessing and surely not what is described by Allah for kaffirs.

Oh, The new one floating around with Kaffirs about the time of the prophet PBUH,

the Arabs were so advanced in the sciences that they new the world was round, water cycle, the embryology, etc...

...At the same time they buried their daughters alive because...??? Really advanced in science were they

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Alhamdullillah jazakallah khair for the reassurance and yes im easily shaken unfortunately :( i need a stronger foundation.

Ali bhai/brother lol :) dont make you faith so weak
whoever made that video is a moron why are you shaking ur faith cuz of some idiot

1st of all he says Big bang is not like that ... Is it exactly like that Allah (swt) describe in Quran how universe and Earth came into existence and everyone was once then things parted ... the arguement he made is stupid Quran says it perfectly.

2nd about other things he says these people mentioned it before hand ... lol well why dont you atleast read about them those ppl were philosophers and philosophers said so much stuff that was considered non-sense based on almost nothing if one out of million got it right big deal ... if you have a million chances eventually ur going to get the right answer also with the other philosophers they said that but they also said many wrong things how come Quran only has the right things???
if Quran was copied (nazubillah) then shudn't it contain the other wrong things too like the bible does.
And if someone said something scientifically correct just by chance does that mean now the scientist that proved big bang theory based him idea on those greeks idea??? they had so many theories if a scientist started verifying everything it would take hiim hundreds of years

and different guyz gave hypothesis while Quran said everything right, and you are very well awared the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) cudn't read or write how could he have done that?

overall, in Quran correct scientific statement all wrong things none , greeks 1 out of a million correct statement
what is the probablity of Quran getting only right information lets see

BIG BANG
Brother go online you will find so many theories on the creation of universe just created in the 21 century what was the chance of Quran getting the right one
make it easy for Atheist 1 out of 1000 (that wud be minimum)

Creation of solar system
Search again same amt again
almost 1 out of the1000

Universe expanding
What can you say universe can be steady, getting close to each other, expanding, some expanding some not , etc etc lets just count these
1 out of 4

living thing being created from water
You have literally close to a 1000 ideas here to even more ppl said so many things
The Anaxagoras guy that the video talks about said that "There were the seeds (spermata) or miniatures of wheat and flesh and gold in the primitive mixture;"
so thats wat he said about big bang and how living things were created Quran doesn't say that it says Universe created with big bang and every living thing is made with water which is now true
i would say 1 out of 1000 (thats very minimum) on this one too

Earth not being flat
lets see what probably is that flat, round, square, cube, there are so many shapes one can one up with rectangle, cone, oval, circle etc etc
Probably 1 out of 400 (lets say)

Sun having its own axis and orbit
there was no way of proving that whoever said that so many years ago was obviously being a philosopher cuz it was impossible to prove it back
but still lets take the probablity of Quran getting it right
Sun still, Sun Just rotating, Sun just orbiting, Sun rotating and orbiting, etc etc
So probably 1 out of 4 (lets say all i can come up with )

I cud go on and on, but just look at the number we have right now
and use law of probablity on it and lets see what is the probablity of getting everything correct

1/1000 X 1/1000 X 1/4 X 1/1000 X 1/400 X 1/4
= 6,400,000,000,000
So the chance of Quran getting only these statements right is 6.4 trillion and these are just 5-6 statements and there are more than 1000 statements in Quran that talk about Modern science only 5-6 is 6.4 trillion and do that with 1000 statement and ur get a number which is better written as infinity and 1/infinity is 0 :)

Hope you are feeling better now take care brother
and pray for me cuz i got an exam tommorrow and really need alots of prayers :)

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
pcozzy and shaheerpak jazakallah khair for those encouraging words and yes :D Alhamdulillah i feel alot better, I will pray and make dua for you brother - Inshallah you pass your exam, im sure you will if you can do:

1/1000 X 1/1000 X 1/4 X 1/1000 X 1/400 X 1/4
= 6,400,000,000,000
So the chance of Quran getting only these statements right is 6.4 trillion and these are just 5-6 statements and there are more than 1000 statements in Quran that talk about Modern science only 5-6 is 6.4 trillion and do that with 1000 statement and ur get a number which is better written as infinity and 1/infinity is 0

:SMILY149:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
pcozzy and shaheerpak jazakallah khair for those encouraging words and yes :D Alhamdulillah i feel alot better, I will pray and make dua for you brother - Inshallah you pass your exam, im sure you will if you can do:

:SMILY149:

ur welcome :) and thx for the dua
btw brother dont let the non muslim misguide you

فَبِمَا نَقْضِهِمْ مِيثَاقَهُمْ لَعَنَّاهُمْ وَجَعَلْنَا قُلُوبَهُمْ قَاسِيَةً ۖ يُحَرِّفُونَ الْكَلِمَ عَنْ مَوَاضِعِهِ ۙ وَنَسُوا حَظًّا مِمَّا ذُكِّرُوا بِهِ ۚ وَلَا تَزَالُ تَطَّلِعُ عَلَىٰ خَائِنَةٍ مِنْهُمْ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا مِنْهُمْ ۖ فَاعْفُ عَنْهُمْ وَاصْفَحْ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُحْسِنِينَ [٥:١٣]
But because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them- barring a few - ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for Allah loveth those who are kind.

Have a strong faith and pray that Allah (swt) make us all good muslims --ameen