Day in Prophet´s Life.

Wiseguy74

Assalam O Alaikum,

Does any of my brother or sister know how our beloved Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) used to spend his day? something that may help us shaping our day. Insha Allah

Wassalam

BrotherZak

Assalam O Alaikum,

Does any of my brother or sister know how our beloved Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) used to spend his day? something that may help us shaping our day. Insha Allah

Wassalam

Salam their is something actually i read in a hadith which gave a timetable of what he does on an ideal day i will try to find it.

aziza_18

Hello Brothers And Sisters Of islam

hello ikhwani am kind of new to this webzide but really i need help of this question.... How did prophet Muhammed (pbh) start the new Religion of islam?

Juziita Khayrul Janah all

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
hello ikhwani am kind of new to this webzide but really i need help of this question.... How did prophet Muhammed (pbh) start the new Religion of islam?

Juziita Khayrul Janah all

Assalamu Alaykum
He (PBUH&HF) didn't. Islam existed since the dawn of time, and even before. Islam is Submission to Allah and Allah alone. Muhammad (PBUH&HF) came and preached Islam to all, because he was Allah's (SWT) messenger for the 'Alamin (Jinn and Mankind). Other messengers were messengers for their own country while Muhammad (PBUH&HF) was a messenger to all.