Dear bros & sis in USA I ask u 4 advice...

dragonfly

Salam dear all,
I am Polish citizen & I got 2 know a perfect man from USA. He is a muslim and he wants me to come 2 USA, but I cannot live there with him 4 some time with tourist visa only. We decided that the best solution would be if i try 2 find a job in USA 4 me, what will help me somehow to be some longer with him, even if we dont wanna stay forever in USA.And here i have a question 2 u all.I am looking 4 a job online cuz i dont have any other possibility now, and i thought it would be great 2 put my cv on online site of head hunters, i did such in Poland & found good job here in Poland, so that they could see all my experience, my knowledge, i know many languages, and all my oossibilities.But i decided that the best solution would be 2 place my cv on the american head hunters site and with this i have the problem cuz i dono any of such sites that r well known in USA. I would be grateful if one of u could help me in this matter, or maybe u know someone who would need a well trained, multilingual, business trained, office trained, honest and hardworking and many many more, worker? I am waiting ur replies if possible cuz this matter is trully urgent i must say...
Thank u all in advance even if u wont be able to help me ...Salam

GAZZH1991

Allahu Akbar!!
Salamu Alaikum,

Im not American but It is my understanding that to stay in the US you will require A Green Card or permanent residence status.

Try the United States Department Of Justice website for information about this.

Allah Protect You

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

I am an America citizen and am somewhat embarrassed to admit my ignorance concerning immigration laws. :shymuslima1: However I was under the assumption that by marrying an American citizen you gain citizenship by default, yes? I have a few friends who did this and I will write them and ask about this, Inshallah I will find something useful and be able to help you out.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Here was the response I received from a friend who had to jump through the same hoops:

I married an American, so I can help.

If they aren't married yet, she can apply for a Fiancée VISA that will allow her to live in the country. Once she's here, she can apply for Permanent Residency ("green card"). That will allow her to work. Until then, unless she can get a company to sponsor her, she won't be allowed to work. My green card application took about a year but timing has changed a lot since then.

Once she has a green card, she needs to wait 3 years (5 years if you're not married to an American) to apply for citzenship. I put my application in for that over a year ago. When I applied, it took about 6 months. Now it takes a lot longer but "they're working on it".

Hope this helps.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

dragonfly

Salam sister,
Thank u 4 ur help. Yes thats good news, but unfortunatelly i cant just marry this man like this and he is noot an american citizen yet, he has green card and is waiting his citizenship there.Thats why i started to look for job in USA by myself, find company which will finance me little or give me chance to make my training there. For now this would be the best solution, with such base i would have a chanceto go to USA to see my beloved man and maybe to marry him with Allah's will. I must say im little depressed now cuz those searchings r not easy and i start to loose my strenths since i fight for this relation since long time now, i love him so much i could give my own life for him and his luck, but from some short time i got to the period when im little tired, but i know that i have to try and try cuz respect and love and family r worth of sacrifices right sister? :)
So again thank u much and let Allah keeps u all the time in the shadow of HIs grace,
Anna

dragonfly

Thank u

Salaam sister,

Here are some popular sites:

http://www.bilingualcareer.com/aboutus.php
www.monster.com
www.jobcentral.com
www.careerbuilder.com
www.job.com
www.career.com
www.truecareers.com
http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/
www.craigslist.org

This site also gives you the 50 top job sites:

http://www.quintcareers.com/top_50_sites.html

Inshallah I hope everything works out. May Allah help you on your future endeavors.

Thank u really much 4 ur time and help, i will look into those links and try to look job there.And thank u much also for ur warm words i really needed them,
Stay with Allah,
Anna

Kim456

You asked for advice, here you go. We are here together to help each other and cope with the problems. If you have an issue in writing, on http://creative-essay-writers.net/ you can find the answers to many questions that bothered you during the process of writing. There are also lots of valuable tips and essay samples.