Dear brothers

tats

I have a quick question, my brother asked a sheik if he is still matwada even though he worked in bacon during that time. Can i get other peoples knowledge on this topic. Thank toy

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
Salam alaykum..

i need more explaining..

matwada = was performing wudu or ?

bacon = pork or..

how work in bacon ?

waitting ur reply plz..to could help u insha` Allah..

<wasalam>

abumah

Fear Allah

:bismillah1:
:salam2:

If you sought advice of the scholar then take his advice surely there are no scholars on this chat room. The truth doesn't always agree with our desires but we must submit to it anyway.

Kayote

:bismillah1:

If you sought advice of the scholar then take his advice surely there are no scholars on this chat room. The truth doesn't always agree with our desires but we must submit to it anyway.

As long as the scholar in question suports his answer with The Quran or Hadith. From my experience there are many scholars who are not really & we should be careful, not rely on their advices blindly.

:wasalam:

In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

All praise and thanks are due to Allah, and peace and blessings be upon His Messenger.

It is forbidden to work in serving pork and its component to any person, Muslims or non-Muslims, because pork is defined as unclean in our religion and a Muslim may not serve, as food, unclean things for any person.

But if a Muslim works in a place, like supermarket or a restaurant, where pork and pork product are served/sold whereby the job of a Muslim does not include handling such items, this is permissible and that the compensation /salary, the Muslim gets for this work is halal, in sha’ Allah.

Allah Almighty knows best.