Dear sisters

hopintobelucky

:salam2: to you all,

FINALLY i was able to login after...idk... a hundered tries!!! Well, I wanted in to ask sisters a question. I wanted help with wearing the scarf, you see I work as a teacher and I need to wear the scarf in a way that it does not come in the way of my teaching, but I end up with wearing the scarf in only one way! AND I only have 2 scarfs that i wear everyday of the week. So I'm really having trouble with my scarfs. I need some variety in both ways of wearing the scarf and the number of actual scarfs, I dunno what type of material I should get, it shouldn't be too hot but it should still be a kind of material that doesn't fly into your face when there is a wind. Which is why I need a more secure way of tying my scarf, any tips on materials and videos or pictures would be appreciated. Thank you!!!!!!

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum

I think one of the most comfortable and simple ways is showed in this small video, i personally weare many times like this.
You need scarf, small cap under and some pins, inchallah, please reduce the video silent, has some music but at least does not show a real woman like most, hope you find it usefull. For other similar, check turkish style :hijabi:

[yt]qoXEwJSJLhE[/yt]