Death is staring at us all

Waseem203

Young Muslim
:salam2:

Yesterday morning, a 23 year old Muslim was found dead lying on his bed. His mother walked in on him the morning that day while he was unresponsive. Only the night before, the young male and his mother spoke with each other as they would have usually done.

He was one of my brother's best friends and they had gone to school together. When my brother heard the news of his sudden death, he was grief-stricken, basically feeling displaced from reality. Tears were certaintly shed.

I personally remember him coming to my house a few times, but never would I have thought to myself he would soon die! This just goes to show how we really don't know when death will come and seize us. This 23 year old didn't. He might have been expecting to live a long life, marry, have children and so on.

His funeral is tommorow.

I share this story with you all just to let you know, our time here is a luxury. It is our duty to constantly seek the truth, better ourselves as human beings and increase our knowledge of the deen. I speak to myself before I do to anyone else.

Your little brother :)

:wasalam:

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Waalaikumsalam

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon. Death is indeed near but we are constantly busying ourselves with worldy enjoyment.

May Allah bless him and may Allah reward you for sharing this.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:bismillah:

Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'uun.

Sympathy and condolence on the the sudden dismiss of your friend.

~May Allah swt forgive and place him in jannah among the pious people~Amin!

And

~May Allah shower blesses upon the muslim world wide~Amin!

Take Care!

~Wassalam.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum!

Subhanallah!To Him we belong and definately Will Return.
May Allah swt have mercy on the brothers soul.Aameen
JazakAllahu khyran for this Important reminder Akhy. Everyone has a turn they'll go, it can be right now, later, tonight, tomorrow, next week/month or year- but Only Allah swt knows. Ya Allah! I'm not sure if anyone else is prepared, I just know that I'm not:(
May He swt save the ones like me and I from His severe punishment and guide us.

Tariq Rahman

Practising Muslim
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna Ilaihi Raji'oon

Every soul has to taste death - May Allah (SWT) have mercy on his soul and give him place in Jannah Ameen!

A true muslim is never afraid of his death as he is always prepared and we really need to work hard on our own selfs and prepare ourself for the next world. Let us wake up my brothers & sisters before death comes to us and lets make sure we have enough good deeds to answer Allah (SWT) and receive his grace & mercy to have place in Jannah.

Jazak Allah Khair..
May Allah (SWT) forgive all our mistakes/sins and guide us to the straight path, the path of those who have received his grace & mercy Ameen!

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Death knows no age, gender, race, or religion. It can strike at anytime. We should live everyday as our last day on this earth.

Ameen to the duaas.

Jazakallahu Khairan for the reminder.:girl3:

as-sabr

Subhanallah, I have heard of so many sudden deaths lately. Inna lilahi wa ina ilayhi rajioon.

From Allah we came, and to Allah we must return.