Decision for Allah

sana968

I have resided in Mumbai, India all my life. I am female of 23 years of age And a qualified Chartered Accountant. The dilemma Im facing since a month is as follows:
I have been selected for a job here in a reputed company i wth a good pay package. Although I was not wearing HIjab at the time of the interview, I have recently started wearing it. I have been asked to join in a week or so.
The other option I have is to settle in Dubai with my Mom where I have an offer as well but not as good and also to make my mom and myself leave the life we have been living all our life and settling to a dfferent country. my Dad works in the gulf but not Dubai and my brother works in Mumbai, so we also have to leave him. But in Dubai I can live a life of Islam like namaz and Hijab.
Whereas here i can wear a scarf for sure, but namaz would not be easy to follow. But then we have to leave my brother as well.
I really dont know what I should do for the sake of ALLAH.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

firstly, sister i am glad, so will be our brothers and sisters here, that you started wearing hijab. may Allah make affairs easy for you.

please pray salatul istikharah.. may Allah guide you to what is truth and easy to follow. sister if your concern is about leaving your brother, perhaps Allah would make it easy for you, kinda like him getting a job in gulf as well..

i know its hard to leave the place you lived your life, but you must be realizing how important islaam is to us, as you just started wearing hijab. practising islaam in dubai is far more easier than here, especially for a working women.

being a chartered accountant, in sha Allah it is not so hard to find a good job in dubai as well. so even if the salary is less, in sha Allah you could find another better offer in dubai after you go there.

but please pray istikharah salaah sister.

(you can post this thread in the tti lounge to get more attention, hence more informative replies)
assalaamu alaykkum wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

sister, better if u can perform salah istikhara (prayer for guidance) and try as much as possible for the atmosphere where u can worship n obey Allah easily.

hayat_yahya

:salam2:

Make Istikhara definitely,
may Allah help you ameen.

As for Dubai, it is very westernized, much filth there indeed so I am not sure that it's a good choice for someone who wants to practice Islam and seeks a good environment. Plus, life is so expensive there!

Also, I don't think that it is allowed for you both to live there alone without a mahram man. Allah knows best.