decision to wear the hijab

lilicantin

Salam alykum

I have been muslim for 3 years now alrhamduallah, but I did not wear the veile straight away unfortunately, it was my lack of knwledge. It took me 2 more years to accepte it and to understand why as a muslim I had to wear it. After I had my daughter , I thought to myself I have the duty to give a good exemple to my girl, and how would she wear it if she has never seen me with it? I live in England , and I wear it here, but the only problem for me was that every time I was going to France visiting my parents (atheist), I would take it off, feeling so sad, but couldnt upset my parents. I used to pray God to forgive me and help me to be strong and one day I would never take it off again. Anyway the day I was hoping arrived, I swear on the Quoran that I would keep it on even when I am going to France.
My holiday was a nightmare...my parents were so upset that it was very hard, but I was firm and did not change. I try to explaint to them the reason why we wear it, but it was like talking to a wall...my dad didnot talk to me for few days. I told them it is my decision, i am so happy like that, but my mum said they would never accept it...I dont know what to say , and I dont feel to go again there, i love my parents so much, but they are so sad, worrried for me, please help me with some advice, i do make Duua in challah .

happy 2 b muslim

Advice to my Beloved Sisters

salam alaykum sis

my name is hanna and i know what you mean i think just be reading your thread that you are a very strong person alhumdiallah. However sis as my selve i wear the hijab and know what view point your coming from, Yet sis keep in mind if people are agaisnt you because your try to please allah keep in mind allah will love you for it. Your family might not understand but in the furture allah know they might to turn to allah and understand you. In islam remember that the hijab isnt that important nor is it Not important we know before anything we have to as muslim fix the state of our heart and clear and pure are heart for corruption.Belief is very important once you accept in your heart then slowly but surely it will show on the outside inshallah.

mashallah sis am happy to say your my sis in islam

watch this inshallah this will help
Hijab Advice to our Beloved Sisters Yasir Qahdi TheDeenShow

http://www.islamictube.net/view_video.php?viewkey=6926ed889fe3f7e3d01c

once agian salam alaykum guess it time to pray isha for me salam
:ma:
:tti_sister: allah lord of everything in exitence forgive us and guide our to the striaght way ameen:SMILY149:

abdellah007

salam

Salam alykum

I have been muslim for 3 years now alrhamduallah, but I did not wear the veile straight away unfortunately, it was my lack of knwledge. It took me 2 more years to accepte it and to understand why as a muslim I had to wear it. After I had my daughter , I thought to myself I have the duty to give a good exemple to my girl, and how would she wear it if she has never seen me with it? I live in England , and I wear it here, but the only problem for me was that every time I was going to France visiting my parents (atheist), I would take it off, feeling so sad, but couldnt upset my parents. I used to pray God to forgive me and help me to be strong and one day I would never take it off again. Anyway the day I was hoping arrived, I swear on the Quoran that I would keep it on even when I am going to France.
My holiday was a nightmare...my parents were so upset that it was very hard, but I was firm and did not change. I try to explaint to them the reason why we wear it, but it was like talking to a wall...my dad didnot talk to me for few days. I told them it is my decision, i am so happy like that, but my mum said they would never accept it...I dont know what to say , and I dont feel to go again there, i love my parents so much, but they are so sad, worrried for me, please help me with some advice, i do make Duua in challah .

salam alaykum sister,

i wish u a good luck with that sister . i make do3a for you.

ps : we dont swear on the quran but we only swear by allah or his names.

happy 2 b muslim

salam alaykum sister,

i wish u a good luck with that sister . i make do3a for you.

ps : we dont swear on the quran but we only swear by allah or his names.

bro its shirk to say good luck if you didnt know because in roman pagans believe that their was a good luck goddess salam if anyone didnt know now you know inshallah :SMILY149:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
assalamu aleikum sister...
I can imagine how hard it is with parents about this issue.My parents don't know yet,but I don't see them...but I know if I tell my mother she will be yelling at me ,I just don't talk about hijab with her...My brother takes it ok ,but I just behave normal and trying to avoid talking about that...
With the time InshAllah they will accept ....May Allah make it easy for u....
waaaleikum salam

Musulmanin

It's not easy

Salam alykum

Assalam Alleikum Ukhti,

MashAllah. May Allah swt help you and make it easy for you.

Wasalam.

OmarTheFrench

J'ai eu moi aussi quelques problème avec mon père plus particulièrement, mais il ne faut en aucun cas rompre les liens avec ta famille, il faut que tu leur montre que tu es la même, que bien que tu sois musulmane tu n'es pas une autre personne mais leurs toujours leurs filles.
Dans notre religion les parents sont trés important, continues donc de parler avec eux et montre leur le vrai visage de l'Islam a travers ta personne :)

Insha Allah ta situation avec ta famille s'améliorera. :)