Delete my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
brothers and sisters i dont think this person was a muslim to begin with,maybe he just signed on to test out our response,or maybe i am mistaken and if so i do apologize
:salam2:

Seems like that, it is very strange behaviour, because if a person really is sincere to learn about Islam, they would at least reply or try to understand.

One thing is for sure though,This life is not eternal, we will all die.

Islam is the greatest decision that a person could ever make. Tt brings a life of contentment in this world and eternal life of happiness in Paradise or for those who reject it, and disobey their Creator, Allaah, it is one of misery in this world and in the next!

and I think Shyhijabi put the situation straight.

Let me get this straight, you signed on for the first time today and said you needed help. That you had converted 6 years ago from Christinity and when your mom died and someone said mean words you stopped practicing. Now you're visiting anti-Islamic sites but still state you do not believe in the trinity. Not even 12 hours go by and you state you are going back to Christianity. Ummmm..ok.

If you wish to return to polytheism and worshipping a created being that is your choice. Me, I chose to worship the One God, the Creator. Only Allah can giude you to turn to Islam, or away from it. Our job is to be good Muslims and answer any questions. May Allah swt have mercy on your soul.

Enough Said, lol .

And also, Islaam is and always will be the truth, the Qur'aan, Allaah's words, proves itself.

It does not matter about how few or many there are of us.

assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Status
Not open for further replies.