demon israelis make jokesabout killing muslimson tshirts

Abdullah_77

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29837969/

May Allaah(subhaanahu wa ta'ala destroy these *!*!*!*!ers, and may the end of this demonic regime be at its ends inshAllah!!!!!!!!!!!!
You thought the isra'ili was bad before...wait till you see the link for yourself and see what Im talking about inshAllah.
Allaahu Akbar!!!!!!
Laa ilaaha illa Allaah, Muhammad Ar-Rasuulullaah.
May Allaah(subhaanahu w ata'ala) deliver the ummah of His Last Messenger Muhammad(sallalahu 'aleyyhi wa sallim) and may we be trimphate over them one day and such and end may it be for them inshAllah.

May Allah(subhaanahu w ata'ala) curse these monsters and annihilate them

amin
Allahu akbar
Allahu akbar

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

something's wrong with this computer, everytime i click on these knid of links, doesnt come. i cant also open the smileys page. but may Allah punish them!!! these bloody monsters..how far will they go, how far can they

jamilah rumias

Assalam alaikom warahmatul Allah wabarakatu

Allah is aware of what they doing , and Allah allow them to do that so that they deserved the great torment of the hell fire on the day of judgement.:hawla:

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

these things will continue, unless we muslims truly return to our deen. i mean all of it. we have to get back to our salah, our fasting, zakah, hifdh ul-quran, leaving tribal issues, leaving racial animosity. a return to the way islam was established.
:wasalam: