DEVIL EVEN KNOW FEAR!

dianne

IBLIS EVEN KNOW FEAR!

There’s a man which met with devil in hour of daybreak. Do not know how they met, finally both agree laced up friendship.

When in hour of daybreak and the person did not perform pray, then Iblis even while smile mumble, "This person indeed can to be my buddy..!"

Nor when Zuhur's time his buddy did not perform pray, Iblis grin from ear to ear till he said," Probably he will be my buddy forever eternity!”

Time when Asar almost finished but his buddy seen still busy with his activity, Iblis start speechless......

Later when came to Maghrib, his friend also proven with no shalat also, then Iblis start nervous, his smile already changed become crumpled. On his face saw that he remember something.

And finally when he saw his friend that also does not perform shalat Isya’, then the Iblis is panic-stricken. It probably no poison refrain more, He being accosted his buddy - the human while said with full fear,

"Dear Buddy, I forced decide to end our friendship!”

With a gut his buddy asks,” Why you default our promise? I thought this morning we promise that we become a buddy?”

"I fear!” Iblis answer with shaking voice.

"My Grandfather that only once opposed to Allah swt order, when reject order to bow Adam, and Allah swt cursed him; But I saw you today that you didn’t perform five times shalat opposed to prostrate him (Bow to Allah).

“I couldn’t imagine how large it is angry Allah to you!” said iblis and he leave.

Wassalam

translation by Dianne nurfaridah - Iblis pun tau takut pada Allah swt

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Sister,

Masha Allah very nice very nice masha allah thanks for sharing it.

Jazak Allahhu Khaira.

sky_012

plz can someone rephrase it in simple english, i've difficulties in understanding english and i didn't understand the story
please can someone enlighten me
May Allah SWt Reward you

wassalam

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

Is there is any evidence for this story? Even if it may be good or have a good moral, without proper evidence or source, I'm afraid this may have to be deleted.

Remember: Allah's Messenger :saw: said, "Convey from me, even if it is one ayah. And narrate from (the stories) of the Children of Israel for there is no harm (in that). And whoever tells a lie on me intentionally, then let him find his seat in the Hellfire." (Bukhari)

We must be very careful when telling a story, narrating a hadith or elsewise. Everything in our religion has been perfected and given its place, we cannot place anything is within it. The world of the Jinns and Shayateen is part of the Ghaib, the unseen, things we do not know of, nor percieve of without prior knowledge either from the Qur'aan or Sunnah of Rasulullah :saw: so we should not say nor place anything which extends those boundaries.

Please, if I may ask, if it has a sourse please place it, and if not, I ask permission to delete.

wasalam

Combat79

:salam2:

thank you for sharing,and of course its not in a hadith,its juz a story lesson for a muslim,who doesnt pray,as we know ALLah swt cursed Iblis coz didnt bow peophet Adam pbuh.so its a story from there,doesnt effect anything with eeman people like read the story who doesnt refelect eeman & aqeedah, its just a good moral,if its in a hadith of we already refer to the hadith.
Sister Dianne didnt meantion any hadith,so mean its just a story for share thats all,she didnt lie nor find her seat in a hellfire.u need to understand of the people like to read story,if u dont like it juz ignore it if she refer in a hadith then u can give the imam bukhari hadith attached.sorry for my words,i think u juz find somebodys mistakes.

everybody read the thread understand its just a story.
:wasalam:

maisarah

assalamualaikum,

I like the story,coz its just a story and its isnt in a hadith so its just a story,its doesnt mentioned any hadith or narrarated.
the sister didnt mentioned any narrating a hadith.if she give the evidence of the hadith,we can refer to the authentic hadith.im part of the scholars somewhere in this world,so i dont think it will effect any faith.
May ALLah forgive my words.

wasalamu alaykum

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

What sister samhia mean is that was the story narrated by any scholar or was just created from imagination....eventually the story didnt happened first place, so its not a true story.

A small story starts with one imagination...if u read the story it shows that Shayatan trying to be better than IbnAdam (humanbeing) and that in first place is wrong,

- We have enough stories in Quran and Sunnah she didnt mean that the writer of the story lied on the prophet peace be up on him rather she was trying to reminde of hadith.

- Today we have a story tomorrow we will get email says if u dont FWD to 10 people this and that will happen.... we are becoming like non Muslim creating stories for remembrance from imagination has nothing to do with the truth no matter how good the story is.

wa jazaakom Allah khair,

dianne

Salam Brother,

I did not mentioned any hadith,its just a dakwah in a story & of course it is not in a hadith,if theres any in a hadith i already write it down for reference.
I have been heard the story a long time ago,so i think want to share it,thats all.
Im 32years old,i do think positively if i my writing is spoiled the aqeedah,u have the rights to delete my post.
as far as i know i did not mentioned any hadith,so its just a lesson story.it is not a chain letter either.
Im totally fear of Allah swt about the fake story & book my sit in the hellfire.
Sorry for my words,May Allah swt forgive me.

Just like what Imam Ibn Taymiyah stated in his Al-Fatawa Al-Kubra:
There is no mention of such a hadith in any of the authentic books of Islam, nor in the books of hadith. Whoever comes to know this should never transmit that story afterwards. If he insists on transmitting it, after knowing that it is fabricated, he is to be punished for this and he is sinful.

Wassalam