Dhikr

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Dhikr

A man once told the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam): “The roads to good are many and I am unable to take all of them, so please tell me something to which I can hold fast, but do not overburden me lest I forget it.” He (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Make sure that your tongue is moist and supple with the remembrance of Allah, the Exalted.” [Tirmidhi]

A man once asked Salman (radi Allahu anhu): “Which deeds are the best?” He replied: “Haven’t you read in the Quran, ‘And the remembrance of Allah is greatest. (Surah 29, Ayat 45)?’”

There are several types of remembrance. The remembrance of the Names of Allah, Mighty and Glorious is He; the remembrance of His Attributes; praising Him and thanking Him; mentioning what He has commanded and what He has forbidden; and talking about His blessings. But the best type of remembrance is the recitation of the Quran.

Khabbab ibn al-Arat said to a man, “Draw closer to Allah as much as you can, and remember that you can do so by no means more pleasing to Him than using His own words.”

Dhikreislam

Great post on importance of dhikr mA.... i have personally seen many benefits with regular dhikr ... there really is nothing else like it for our hearts and minds

Dhikr

A man once told the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam): “The roads to good are many and I am unable to take all of them, so please tell me something to which I can hold fast, but do not overburden me lest I forget it.” He (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “Make sure that your tongue is moist and supple with the remembrance of Allah, the Exalted.” [Tirmidhi]

A man once asked Salman (radi Allahu anhu): “Which deeds are the best?” He replied: “Haven’t you read in the Quran, ‘And the remembrance of Allah is greatest. (Surah 29, Ayat 45)?’”

There are several types of remembrance. The remembrance of the Names of Allah, Mighty and Glorious is He; the remembrance of His Attributes; praising Him and thanking Him; mentioning what He has commanded and what He has forbidden; and talking about His blessings. But the best type of remembrance is the recitation of the Quran.

Khabbab ibn al-Arat said to a man, “Draw closer to Allah as much as you can, and remember that you can do so by no means more pleasing to Him than using His own words.”