Diamonds unknown to muslims

brother4ever

:bismillah:

:salam2:
My Dear Brothers & Sisters

1.}Diamonds unknown to muslims

Colonel Amiruddin Saheb.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KNOW HERE ABOUT SOME UNKNOWN DIAMONDS TO MUSLIM WORLD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard him saying he counted upto above 5500 (perhaps only in america) people, who brought islam on his hands and then left counting for the matter of ikhlas.
Muslim world doesn’t know him because he is connected with such people who work for the cause of Allah.
Their main aim is Allah be pleased with them and grant them jannath.
Their main aim is that all the muslims come together and follow islam and work to spread islam.
They are silent, they never say bad about others because they really follow sayings of prophet mohammed (s.a.s) that never think bad about muslims.

Even muslims doesn’t know what work they do.
Some say they don’t call non-muslims towards islam.
Some call them wahabi.
Some call them gustaakhay rasool.
Some call them bidathi.
Some call them fools leaving their homes.
Some call them deviated.

But they call everyone towards Allah and prophet mohammed (s.a.s).

And this man went out mad, traveled more than 72 countries, spending whatever he has earned in his life .He goes in the path of Allah for about 8 months in a year and spends 4 months with his family.
Born to a new-muslim women in Scotland.
He did baith on hands of Moulana yousuf kandhalvi (rah) and moved on foot through jungles of Africa,in the sands of Arab,in the cold of European countries to spread islam.
Entered America to spread islam and changed lakhs of them.
But remains hidden for this is done for Allah and not for shows.
His age is now 95(may Allah give barkath in his life) and even now he goes for 8months in the path of Allah.This is the energy of eman which makes him stand to fight for islam at this age.
He is Karnal or Colonel Syed Amiruddin Khan sahab .
I have seen him and I could not control myself from crying when I look into his eyes.he comes every year to Hyderabad/India (he has spent most of his life in Hyderabad).He is just great.

There are thousands of such examples, but they remain silent because they do it for Allah.

They are connected to what people call them Tabligh jamath.
(Where as Tabligh was duty of every muslim)

LISTEN TO SPEECH IN ENGLISH :

http://www.islamibayanaat.com/ColonelAmiruddin.htm

May Allah grant us hidayath from lives of these people.

Know Tabligh: Tabligh - its our duty

2} A diamond unknown to muslims
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Dr.Sanaullah sahab:

He was a student when he used to go in jamaths. His parents were angry with him, thinking that he was neglecting his studies. They decided to send him to france for his further studies. And he was sent to France. He could hardly find any mosque in France.
He then decided to meet muslims and he could hardly find any one since no one followed sunnath.
But a true Da’i (who calls towards islam ) will never step back even in the ocean of disbelievers. He finally found some muslims and was astonished to hear that they prayed Juma (Friday) prayer on Sundays. Since Sunday was a holiday and everyone can attend it.

He began to preach islam there and was able to bring back many muslims to islam and many non muslims also reverted. Many muslims and even arabs were found to leave islam there and were married to non-muslims. For example if a husband is a muslim his wife was Christian and they both lived in the same way.

Now alhamdulillah France is a place from where jamaths of 1 year also go to other countries for preaching islam.And there are more than thousand masjids now in a country which is called “father of fashion”.
Once a four month French jamath came to a mosque near by my house and one new muslim was there with them. He asked me whether I know Arabic, I said no. Then he asked me how do you understand Quran, I said I read in English. He said you can understand Quran better only in Arabic. As soon as i became muslim i first learned arabic. May Allah bless him and give me taufiq to learn Arabic. I have started some Arabic lessons.

Once professor went to france after a long time after returning to India. As soon as he landed in the airport it was prayer time, he went to mosque for prayer and was amazed to see a huge rush in the mosque. He asked a man there why is there so much rush is there any meeting ? . The man answered no daily our mosque will be filled like this for every prayer. And he started explaining we were ignorant of islam, but a man by name sanaullah came from India for his studies here and he was moved by seeing our lives. He started preaching islam here and today alhamdulillah almost all of us pray five times a day.

When professor heard this he started crying. The man asked him why are you crying. Another colleague of professor said that he himself is professor sanaullah. When the French man heard this he too started crying and grasped professor and starting shouting “our guide to islam is here, our guide to islam is here ” .
He is called with respect fateh (conqueror) of france.

I heard about him from elders and jamaths from france.

Remember me in your prayer
Ur Brtother