DICK cheney killed hariri?

Mohamad Shmaysani

06/05/2009 Dick Cheney, the name that always pops up whenever there is talk about a serious crime someplace in the world.

Well, Cheney had his own death squad CIA unit which he ran from the white house. By Cheney’s orders, the assassinations unit killed former Lebanese minister and Lebanese Forces chief Elie Hobeika on the 24th of January 2002 and former Prime Minister Rafik Hariri on the 14th of February 2005, prominent investigative journalist Wayne Madsen said.

Madsen who is known for his close ties with active circles in the CIA, was speaking to the Russia Today television when he revealed that the same squad that had assassinated Hobeika in coordination with former Israeli PM Ariel Sharon’s office, had also assassinated Hariri.

“This is something that I have heard about five years ago from CIA sources,” Madsen said. “I reported in 2004-2005 that the CIA unit linked to the White House was responsible for coordinating the assassinations in Lebanon of former Christian leader Elie Hobeika and also the former Lebanese prime minister Rafik Hariri, and that this was done in close coordination with a similar unit operated by then Israeli PM Ariel Sharon’s office in Jerusalem,” Madsen said.

In 2002, Hobeika was to travel to The Hague to testify against Sharon on the 1982 Sabra and Shatila massacres in Beirut.

However in 2005, the assassination of Hariri was meant to trigger an exceptionally favorable circumstance to destabilize Lebanon, swoop up Syria, build a US base in North Lebanon and get rid of resistance movements in the region, namely Hezbollah that was haunting Sharon.

What Madsen had revealed has drawn storms of reactions that demand Cheney be prosecuted. Madsen founded his revelations on the information uncovered by American investigative journalist Seymour Hersh and released them after establishing them.

On the 3rd of last March in Minnesota, Hersh revealed that a secret Delta Force Commandos unit known as the ‘Assassinations Wing” and Frogmen units have been assigned to carry out assassinations around the world even without passing by the Secretary of Defense and apart from the Pentagon; only through Cheney’s office.

“It’s a special wing of our special operations’ community that is set independently. They do not report to anybody, except in the Clinton and Bush days. They reported directly to the Cheney office...It’s an executive assassination ring essentially and it’s been going on and on,” Hersh said.

“From what Hersh revealed, it was definitely Dick Cheney at the very top of that structure. What I had reported back in 2004-2005 was that Karl Rove, President George W. Bush’s top political adviser, he was involved along with deputy National Security Adviser in the Bush administration, people may recall, Elliot Abrams and he was involved in the Iran Contra scandal and was indicted in that scandal, but he was pardoned by the former president George H.W. Bush”

In 2005, Madsen cited one “key source’ in his report and said that “a number of intelligence sources have reported that assassinations of foreign leaders like Hariri and Hobeika are ultimately authorized by two key White House officials, Deputy Chief of Staff Karl Rove and Deputy National Security Adviser Elliot Abrams. In addition, Abrams is the key liaison between the White House and Sharon's office for such covert operations, including political assassinations and Abrams is the guy the Israelis go to for a wink and a nod for such ops."

The new revelations opened new doors on the assassination cases that have plagued Lebanon for over four decades and highlight hypotheses – mainly with regards to the Hariri assassination – that some Lebanese had concealed for the benefit of canned political accusations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ0Figl_i-Y

smartsyco

do not forget they are responsible to kill ZIA UL HAQ pakistani former president and cheif of army staff with the help of raw and mossad,they are also responsible to assisnation of liaqat ali khan becasue liaqat ali khan denied to accept israil as a country ...and they are reposnible to kill baynazir to create instability in pakistan ...............they have to pay us ..........

Salem9022

Al Manar is a Lebanese Shia Rafidhee News Channel, Why you are posting Shia Propaganda on an Islamic website? Rafiq Hariri was Killed By Hizbullat and their Allawi Syrian Supporters. They dont want to see a Muslim Sunni Man in Office in Lebanon, This is the same thing they are doing right now with his Son Saad Hariri, these same filthy Rafidhees are blocking him from forming a new Parliment just because hes a Muslim.

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Salamun alaikum warahmatulllahi

Is it allowed to decide wether Shia's are muslims or not? Because they believe that there is no God but Allah and Muhammad (saw) is his messenger?

As a muslimah or muslim ofcourse we shouldn't be so prejudiced against other people- cos the prophet (saw) wasn't like that.

I don't know- therefor i'm asking...:(

Wassalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuuhu

//ur sis in islam

Al Manar is a Lebanese Shia Rafidhee News Channel, Why you are posting Shia Propaganda on an Islamic website? Rafiq Hariri was Killed By Hizbullat and their Allawi Syrian Supporters. They dont want to see a Muslim Sunni Man in Office in Lebanon, This is the same thing they are doing right now with his Son Saad Hariri, these same filthy Rafidhees are blocking him from forming a new Parliment just because hes a Muslim.

honestly who would benefit more than the US and israel in this?.... an unstable neighbor is jz what they need to continue expanding their zionist agenda...jz like when zia ul haq was killed people of pakistan knew its the US...i mean like they freaking took the black box and never returned it!! and they thought we were dumb that we would blame the PPP for it.......so what if its a shia NEWS channel?........next time ur gonna say why u posting stuff from cnn or bbc cause it is kaffir channel.....ur points eugghhh have so many flaws...i would respect u if u stop bugging me with these cheap shots....if u really dont like the link then take this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ0Figl_i-Y

AND IT WAS JZ NEWS NOT SOME PROPAGANDA ON iSLAM.....WHAT R U TALKING BOUT WHEN U SAY IM POSTING SHIA PROPAGANDA ON AN ISLAMIC SITE ?....EVEN THE LINK IS ALREADY DEAD....I THINK U AND I HAVE A PROBLEM CAUSE U JZ CANT STAND BEING TALKED BACK AT....UR PRIDE AND PREJUDICE BLINDS U MY PAKI BRO...GOING AROUND CALLING PEOPLE KAFFIR AS IF UVE GOT SOME RUBBER STAMP IN UR HAND AND U CAN DECLARE ANY1 U WANT AS KAFFIR OR NOT.......*lost it again my bad*

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Salamum alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu...

Aha.. okai brother "aimsyf" :D Thank you for that one!

Wassalam

/ur sis