Did muhammad fought only to defend himself??

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

callmetosmile

**I removed ALL of your post. Because you are copying and pasting junk about Islam from corrupted sources and that is pathetic.***

samiha

---------
Staff member
You have been given warnings and haven't stopped...

You are not even making an EFFORT to read the responses with an open mind. Your only intent it to sit there and make more open attacks on Islam. There is no point in trying to explain to someone whose eyes, ears, and heart is closed.

There’s no point in debating with someone who will just take into account their own words and not search to find the actual validity of them. You post your queries, we post our answers, yet you ignore all of that and continue defending one idea.

You are not here to learn. You are here to preach and spread misguidance and HATE.
Maybe other forums may accept such comments and continue debate with the useless but TTI is not one of them. We are NOT a free speech site. You cannot post whatever you want and expect us to harbor you with respect whilst you continue to throw accusations.

We are here for the open minded. If you wish to do this go talk to yourself in the mirror, get a dog, or find someone with likewise personality, for it seems you are not really seeking an answer, only trying to spew your garbage.

Read… about Islam, about History. Not from a biased point of view but sincerely.

Once you are ready to listen, come back here to talk. Once you are ready to accept answers, come and ask questions.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hello, it seems previous threads and messages from all the kind people here failed to make any impression on you.

We are willing to talk and welcome anyone, but there must be some sort of decency, politeness and courtesy. Respect

In the last thread we told you to read and understand the information we gave, but you ignored those and you continue to do that. So we had to ban you. We have strict policy regarding these sorts of baseless debates / arguments.

So, I will just Put what I put before in the previous threads:

We not here to debate, You got to put your prejudices behind you and learn the True word of Allah, your creator and the Lord of Jesus, Muhammad and all the Prophets that were sent to mankind, the Prophets had one message > Islam, to submit to Allah and to his Messenger :saw:

You did not bother to Read the Links or the Replies in Full. Instead you continue to pursue a course of trying to debate over the Perfect Verses of Allah that were revealed in the Quran,

you ridicule and lie about the Quran and then push your quotes from the Bible. I think that is very very sad and arrogant.

Read This: Terrorism and the Oppression of Women Has Nothing to Do With True Islam.

Fundamental Beliefs in Islam Tawheed and Aqeedah

Complete Section:
Terrorism Not From Islam

The Following is just a brief glimpse at the information provided by us in the links above, i recommend you have a good read and browse of all the article here. -
  • Killing innocent Men, Women and Children is Forbidden
The use of Force is allowed in Islam. However, Islam lays down clear guidelines as to how warfare is carried out. It is not for anyone to take the law into their own hands.

Allah says in the Quran:

{Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allâh by committing the major sins) in the land!.} [ 5 : 32]

It is narrated by Ibn 'Umar that a woman was found killed in one of these battles; so the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) forbade the killing of women and children. (Sahih Al Bukhari Chapter : Prohibition of killing women and children in war.)

Narated By Rabah ibn Rabi' : When we were with the Apostle of Allah (pbuh) on an expedition, he saw some people collected together over something and sent a man and said: See, what are these people collected around? He then came and said: They are round a woman who has been killed. He said: This is not one with whom fighting should have taken place. Khalid ibn al-Walid was in charge of the van; so he sent a man and said: Tell Khalid not to kill a woman or a hired servant. (Sunan Abu Dawood)

Ibn `Umar (May Allah bepleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "A believer continues to guard his Faith (and thus hopes for Allah's Mercy) so long as he does not shed blood unjustly".
[Al-Bukhari].
  • Beware of Enemies of Islam Hiding the Truth
There happen to be people who unfortunately relish in promoting ignorance and hatred towards Muslims. They play on the ignorance of others, by giving false information. For this reason it is always important to find out about Islam from true Islamic sources, such as this website.

These people often misquote the Quran. An example is when they quote the following verse out of context:

And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [2:191]

However, they do not quote the verse in its entirety and without establishing the facts surrounding these verses.

And fight in the Way of Allâh those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allâh likes not the transgressors.

And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [Trials, Persecution] is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-al-Harâm (the sanctuary at Makkah),[unless they (first) fight you there.

But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.[2:190-191]

Allah and his Prophet :saw: forbid peopel from going to extremes.

The Messenger of Allaah (SAW) said, "I warn you of extremism in the Religion for indeed those that came before you were destroyed due to their extremism in the religion." Reported by an-Nasaa'ee (5/268), ibn Maajah (no. 3029), Ahmad (1/215, 347) with a saheeh sanad

"Thus have We Made of you an Ummah justly balanced" [Al-Baqara 2:143] "Ummatan Wasata"

Allah almighty says in the Quran:

Thus We have made you* a Wasat (just) (and the best) nation, that you be witnesses over mankind.
[Al-Baqara 2:143]

"Ummatan Wasata" Means Nation that is the best, the just, the balanced, and the fair. Not one which goes to any extremes.

[*true Muslims are the real believers of Islâmic Monotheism, true followers of Prophet Muhammad SAW and his Sunnah (legal ways)]
  • Allah guides People with his words "to ways of peace"
Allah, most high, says in the Quran:

{O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Now has come to you Our Messenger (Muhammad SAW) explaining to you much of that which you used to hide from the Scripture and passing over (i.e. leaving out without explaining) much. Indeed, there has come to you from Allâh a light (Prophet Muhammad SAW ) and a plain Book (this Qur'ân).

Wherewith Allâh guides all those who seek His Good Pleasure to ways of peace, and He brings them out of darkness by His Will unto light and guides them to a Straight Way (Islâmic Monotheism). }
[Quran Surah Ma'idah 5:15-16]

Indeed, the message of Islam is about submitting to Allah and worhipping him alone. All people have a choice regarding this message. There is no compulsion in following Islam or not. It is not upon any Muslim to force another to do any action.
  • Justice:
Allah says in the Quran:

O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allâh, even though it be against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, be he rich or poor, Allâh is a Better Protector to both (than you). So follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you may avoid justice, and if you distort your witness or refuse to give it, verily, Allâh is Ever Well Acquainted with what you do [4:135]

So, Muslims are those who strive to attain justice, between themselves and with other people.

Allah, most high, also says:

(They like to) listen to falsehood, to devour anything forbidden. So if they come to you (O Muhammad SAW), either judge between them, or turn away from them. If you turn away from them, they cannot hurt you in the least. And if you judge, judge with justice between them. Verily, Allâh loves those who act justly. [5:42]
  • Prophet was a Mercy for Mankind
And We have sent you (O Muhammad SAW) not but as a mercy for the 'Alamîn (mankind, jinns and all that exists). [21:107]
  • Patience and Forgiveness
"Show forgiveness, enjoin what is good, and turn away from the foolish (i.e., don't punish them).'' (7:199)

"...who repress anger, and who pardon men; verily, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers).'' (3:134)

"The good deed and the evil deed cannot be equal. Repel (the evil) with one which is better (i.e., Allah orders the faithful believers to be patient at the time of anger, and to excuse those who treat them badly) then verily he, between whom and you there was enmity, (will become) as though he was a close friend. But none is granted it (the above quality) except those who are patient - and none is granted it except the owner of the great portion (of happiness in the Hereafter, i.e., Jannah and of a high moral character) in this world.'' (41:34,35)

The way (of blame) is only against those who oppress men and wrongly rebel in the earth, for such there will be a painful torment. (42:42)

"And verily, whosoever shows patience and forgives that would truly be from the things recommended by Allah.'' (42:43)
  • Islam Encourages Kindness and Humility:
In the Noble Quran, Allah, the most gracious most high says:

And by the Mercy of Allah, you dealt with them gently. And had you been severe and harsh-hearted, they would have broken away from about you; so pass over (their faults), and ask (Allah's) Forgiveness for them; and consult them in the affair. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him). [3:159]

The Prophet Muhammad :saw: said:
"Allah is not kind to him who is not kind to people." [Muslim & Bukhari]

Aishah (May Allah be pleased with her) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Allah is Forbearer and loves forbearance in all matters.''
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Mildness also brings human beings closer to one another, and on this count, Allah likes it very much.

`Aishah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "Allah is Forbearer and He loves forbearance, and rewards for forbearance while He does not reward severity, and does not give for any thing besides it (forbearance).''
[Muslim]

Mildness is the opposite of harshness. Allah enjoins softness and dislikes stiffness in human relations. Allah assures of reward for gentle behaviour in society, not for unkindness or anything like that. However, inflexibility is preferred to flexibility when there arises a question of religious matters and the limits set by Allah.

Ibn Mas`ud (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said,"Shall I not tell you whom the (Hell) Fire is forbidden to touch? It is forbidden to touch a man who is always accessible, having polite and tender nature.''
[At-Tirmidhii].

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: A man asked the Prophet (PBUH) to give him advice, and he (PBUH) said, "Do not get angry.'' The man repeated that several times and he (PBUH) replied (every time), "Do not get angry.''
[Al-Bukhari].

Jarir bin `Abdullah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "He who is deprived of forbearance and gentleness is, in fact, deprived of all good.''
[Muslim].

Abdullah ibn Abbas, the Prophet’s cousin, stated that he heard the Prophet saying: “A believer is not the one who eats his fill when his neighbour is hungry.” [Related by Al-Bukhari in Al-Adab Al-Mufrad, Al-Hakim and Al-Baihaqi].
  • Gentleness and Forgiveness are the Keys to paradise and an attribute of a True Muslim
{And march forth in the way (which leads to) forgiveness from your Lord, and for Paradise as wide as are the heavens and the earth, prepared for Al-Muttaqûn (the pious).

Those who spend [in Allâh's Cause - deeds of charity, alms, etc.] in prosperity and in adversity, who repress anger, and who pardon men; verily, Allâh loves Al-Muhsinûn(the good­doers).} [3: 133-134]

So, the Muttaqun and Muhsinun, i.e. the Muslims are those who share these amazing qualities. It is something each and every Muslim must attain.

Anas (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I never felt any piece of velvet or silk softer than the palm of the Messenger of Allah (PBUH), nor did I smell any fragrance more pleasant than the smell of Messenger of Allah (PBUH). I served him for ten years, and he never said `Uff' (an expression of disgust) to me. He never said `why did you do that?' for something I had done, nor did he ever say `why did you not do such and such' for something I had not done.
[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The dearest and nearest among you to me on the Day of Resurrection will be one who is the best of you in manners; and the most abhorrent among you to me and the farthest of you from me will be the pompous, the garrulous, and Al-Mutafaihiqun.'' The Companions asked him: "O Messenger of Allah! We know about the pompous and the garrulous, but we do not know who Al-Mutafaihiqun are.'' He replied: "The arrogant people.''
[At-Tirmidhi].

This gentleness, kindness, patience must be shown to all people. This includes non-Muslims. For Islam teaches Muslims, not only to tolerate non-Muslims but to show kindness to everyone we are at peace with. To deal with other people in a just, fair and mild manner is something that is encouraged. The Prophet Muhammad :saw: and his companions were leading example in this. -

Infact, kindness is not simply limited to people,

The Prophet:saw: also said:
"Those who are kind and considerate to Allah's creatures, Allah bestows His kindness and affection on them. Show kindness to the creatures on the earth so that Allah may be kind to you." [Abu Dawud and Tirmidhi]

Islam emphasises justice, equality between race, gender and rich and poor.

--------------------------