Did You Forget To Live?

lilisoo

الفقيره الى الله
First i was dying to finish my high school and start college.
And then i was dying to finish college and start working.
Then i was dying to marry and have children.
And then i was dying for my children to grow old enough.
so i could go back to work
But then i was dying to retire.
and now i`m dying.
Suddenly i realized that i forgot to live.

Dont let this happen to you.
Appreciate your present situation.
Enjoy each day.
And get closer to Allah and have always faith in Him.

this isnt happening to me but it happens all the time so let`s just not forget to live.

Living Soul

:salam2:

Jazakallaho Khayrn for this nice reminder. I always think the same. There was a time when I was dying to finish college and join Uni and after completing Uni I was dying to practice it. But then I found out that there is no end to this process. Just like a machine you keep on doing one after another and reaching nowhere thus spending the whole life in the hope of fulfilling some dreams. These dreams remain the dreams while the actual world undergoes a tremendous change and then you have no place to put your dreams into practice. Its only the religious belief, the only Islamic belief that should be a foundation and destination of every effort because it remains fresh and the result is always profitable.

:wasalam:

lilisoo

الفقيره الى الله
wa jazakom Allahu khyran kathiran
well for me dunya is a big circle once you get in it you can`t stop going round and round and it has no end and you stop going round when you become unable to see or get whats happening around you and while we all know the big truth that no one is taking with him anything to the grave except his good deeds and iman .
so take care my friends and enjoy your lives .
Assalam alaykom:hearts::hearts: