Dil Dil Pakistan

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam walaikum,

BismillAllah, Ar-Rahman, Ar-Raheem.

My parents were part of the exodus that left India and its comforts to establish a Muslim nation. My mother who is 76 years old told us : We did not leave India to form a Muslim nation that will be destroyed internally by its own leadership.
The likes of those who sacrificied for Pakistan, as my parents, is heartbreaking. Those who made a dream come true can not rest in old age as they hear of the horror. She is weeping when she learns of the mass murders of children.
I pray that Allah in His Infinite Mercy grant us a pious Muslim leader to help us remember we are Muslim first and foremost.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Salaam walaikum,

BismillAllah, Ar-Rahman, Ar-Raheem.

My parents were part of the exodus that left India and its comforts to establish a Muslim nation. My mother who is 76 years old told us : We did not leave India to form a Muslim nation that will be destroyed internally by its own leadership.
The likes of those who sacrificied for Pakistan, as my parents, is heartbreaking. Those who made a dream come true can not rest in old age as they hear of the horror. She is weeping when she learns of the mass murders of children.
I pray that Allah in His Infinite Mercy grant us a pious Muslim leader to help us remember we are Muslim first and foremost.

Ameen ya rabbel alameen

May Allah Subhanahu wa Taala bring back the honour, power and glory to the Muslim Ummah.

wa/salam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

Forgive me for saying this but i read the news recently, i have to say Some Pakistanees are really disappointing. If i have to keep it to one word it will be Stupidity

1. Invade it with overwhelming force:

The Mongols tried that and they failed. Miserably. Not only were they kicked out, but those who stayed became Muslims! The British, the French, the Italians and the Dutch all tried that too and it had no effect on Muslims commitment to God. Only effect was economic and these colonialists too were eventually kicked out.

2. Proselytize Muslims into Christianity:

Countless missionaries tried that and failed. As one revert put it, "We have nothing to offer them!" A friend of mine told me a funny story about a missionary effort that took place in Iraq a long time ago. The mission invited villagers to watch a movie about Christ. They had never seen a motion picture before. When the movie started, the villagers shouted, "Allaahu Akbar!" The mission realized the villagers are a lost cause :lol:

3. Lure Muslims into sin:

I know this was common in Egypt during the reign of King Faarooq. Movies and songs promoted the Western way of life, fornication, gambling and drinking. Reports of the king sleeping around were wide spread. It worked in the opposite way; it made the Egyptians furious about their king who was setting a lousy example. When he divorced Queen Fareeda, the headline in the newspaper read, "Purity is out of the whore house!"

4. Attack Islam, the Quran, the Hadeeth, the prophet or the Sahaaba:

This has always had the opposite effect; it brings Muslims together to defend what they hold sacred. It also charges Muslims to learn about Islam, so it has the effect of educating Muslims about their religion and exposing the enemy. A number of Algerian immigrants to France were interviewed on TV after the incident where two Muslim girls were expelled from school for wearing a head scarf. The boys said that they never practiced Islam before but now they do, because of that event!

5. Put a corrupt dictator in power:

This is what worked best. However, it has a time limit. Sooner or later dictators are overthrown either in coup, uprising or by the same people who put them in power! Yet every dictator thinks he is smarter and better protected than his predecessor. They never learn.

Asalaamalikum brother,

Good analysis. You hit the main cores. Educating ourselves about Islam is the best defense. In essence, our offense is our defense.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Together we are stronger than individuality.
May Allah the exalted reunite and help the Muslim Ummah. May he raise the Standard of Islam, May he grant peace, prosperous and harmony in this world. Ameen.
Blood, War, Killings-What the Gain?
Peace, Harmony and Tranquility-What's the loss?

Kayote

Assalam u Aliekum

I like you rpost Ayman. But you forgot one: muslims bringing about their own destruction. That seems to work best.

I really want to find these people who go out and recruit suicide bombers. Look at Pakistan right now.

I do feel for your mum mirajmom. It must be so heartfelt to see the current state of Pakistan. Even in our office (in London) people are disucssing Pakistan and the event in it. All I can do keep calm and politely answer their questions and keep to my work.

Salam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
1. Invade it with overwhelming force:

The Mongols tried that and they failed. Miserably. Not only were they kicked out, but those who stayed became Muslims! The British, the French, the Italians and the Dutch all tried that too and it had no effect on Muslims commitment to God. Only effect was economic and these colonialists too were eventually kicked out.

2. Proselytize Muslims into Christianity:

Countless missionaries tried that and failed. As one revert put it, "We have nothing to offer them!" A friend of mine told me a funny story about a missionary effort that took place in Iraq a long time ago. The mission invited villagers to watch a movie about Christ. They had never seen a motion picture before. When the movie started, the villagers shouted, "Allaahu Akbar!" The mission realized the villagers are a lost cause :lol:

3. Lure Muslims into sin:

I know this was common in Egypt during the reign of King Faarooq. Movies and songs promoted the Western way of life, fornication, gambling and drinking. Reports of the king sleeping around were wide spread. It worked in the opposite way; it made the Egyptians furious about their king who was setting a lousy example. When he divorced Queen Fareeda, the headline in the newspaper read, "Purity is out of the whore house!"

4. Attack Islam, the Quran, the Hadeeth, the prophet or the Sahaaba:

This has always had the opposite effect; it brings Muslims together to defend what they hold sacred. It also charges Muslims to learn about Islam, so it has the effect of educating Muslims about their religion and exposing the enemy. A number of Algerian immigrants to France were interviewed on TV after the incident where two Muslim girls were expelled from school for wearing a head scarf. The boys said that they never practiced Islam before but now they do, because of that event!

5. Put a corrupt dictator in power:

This is what worked best. However, it has a time limit. Sooner or later dictators are overthrown either in coup, uprising or by the same people who put them in power! Yet every dictator thinks he is smarter and better protected than his predecessor. They never learn.

:salam2:

Love the examples given.....:hearts:

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Price To Pay

When Afghans were fighting against Russian invasion, America and its Western European allies were giving their full support to Afghan "Mujahideen" and a big propaganda machine was at work in the world, sepecially in Europe to support Afghan Mujahideen and they were presented as heroes and freedom fighters.

The same "Mujahideen" were called Taliban and finally "terrorists" after Russia (USSR) was wiped off the map of the world and they (Mujahideen/Taliban/Terrorists) were not needed anymore.

Actually, they were still needed, but in a different role. The new role was "The reason to invade" and finally occupy Afghanistan.

America had always had its eyes set on Afghanistan. Afghan people had to pay double price for American friendship. First, 1.5 million Afghans were killed by Russians. And now, Americans are killing them.

Pakistan, who accomodated 3million Afghan refugees (who would go inside Afghanistan as Afghan Mujahideen and fight the Russians) on the persuasion and orders of America, also have to pay the price for that friendship.

America will not leave Pakistan alone at any price. Any excuse is good enough to punish them.

This is the hardest of times for Pakistan. If the poeple of Pakistan put pressure on Musharaf government, the government will have to bend even more to American unfair and cunning demands (to kill its civillians). If the people let Musharraf free to do whatever he wills, it is just as dangerous.

In my opinion, Musharaf will do the whole nation (and himself) a massive favour if he steps down and allow the way for a democratic government. Otherwise, he will either have to kill more of his people on others' orders or be killed by his people or even by those whose satisfaction he seeks (don't forget General Zia).

May Allah help all muslims wherever they are
Ameen
wassalam

MOSABJA

My Grand father also Migrated from India .They tell me the stories of Partition .

My grand father told me .We migrated bcz in every street there were slogans

Pakistan means LAILLAHA ILLALLAH.

Mush is already wailing.If he choses elections the JUDICIARY will resist and if he imposes MARTIAL LAW it will greeted by SUICIDE BOMBERS who are already targeting ARMY categorically.So he has only chances of going through this year look BLEAK.

I think the now the stage is being set for the CLASH OF CIVILIZATIONS.because hadith clearly say that FORCES OF MAHDI WILL COME FROM KHURASSAN.Half of Khurassan is in pakistan and half of that is Afghanistan.the one half Afghanistan is under occupation .So we hope that History repeat itself and JIHAD of 80's style be conducted again in Afghanistan by pakistan to drive out Americans and then the people of KHURASSAN would come to help UMMAH.So i am very hopeful the US will not invade Pakistan .However it can violate borders.

We all should not be disappointed bcz what ever ALLAH does is for GOOD .I am sure that Pakistan Inshallah will not fall .May be INSHALLAH the current unrest in Pakistan yield a Powerful,Principled,Islamic leadership that could become only hope for the revival of Muslim Ummah.

"They plotted and planned and ALLAH also planned Verily Allah is the best of Planners."