dire warning about marriage sites.

MariamK

As salam alaikum.

i was reading the closed threat about marriage here in TTI.

I say this with all honesty and fear of Allah to both my sisters and brothers in islam.

Pleaseeeee do NOT become a member on any so called "marriage islamic site" they are full of both cheap men and women who are out to cause fitnah in the ummah and make zina. I say this because i have heard too many bad stories first hand and i dont wish it for anyone else of this ummah.

Wallahi i am not lying in what i have said above.
Sorry in advance, i dnt mean for this post to cause any fitnatan but to serve as nasihah to all who are not married.

jazakilah khair to the admins for allowing people to read the thruth here in TTI.

Hiyyakum Allah.

mounirislam

ask a bout marriage

:salam2:
first thank you for your warning. but i'would like to help me please because i'm not maried and i want to get maried with a good sister incha allah ,but i dont know a good"marriage islamic site" i hope to find a sister who is in Europe or USA i'm very serious a bout marriage please if you can help me or if you know a good sister for marriage .
jazaka allaho khairan.
:wasalam:

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
:salam2:

I never understood why people would waste their time trying to meet *life-time* partners through the web!..

I mean seriously?...there are NO GOOD PEOPLE OUT *THERE* (there as in REALITY) TO FIND AT ALL???...there is no masjid to visit???...or family friends???...or social occasions???...you have to go talk to people who can be whatever they want you to *think* they are???

I am one of those individuals who take a strong stand (VERY STRONG STAND!) against this path in seeking marriage...and do not encourage it or recommend it to ANYONE..NO MATTER WHAT!...

I think those seeking marriage will have much much much better outcomes...making dua'a for marriage in 2 or 3 ruka'as of QIYAM-UL-ALAYL (and I say qiyam-ul-layl SPECIFICALLY...because as we say in Arabic *the arrows (i.e. prayers..dua'a..etc.) of the night NEVER miss their aim*...and sobhanallah the stories about prayers being answered because of qiyam are COUNTLESS!...and make you tremble because they are so amazing!!!...sobhanallah!)...

trying to be patient and accepting of their qisma...whatever it might be...will not hurt either...especially if it accompanies knowing that...marriage is just another type of rizq which Allah bestows upon His servants..and it is held and/or granted according to the benefit and harm of the servant through Allah's infallible knowledge of everything...and trust in *that* COMPLETELY..

I believe...nobody will ever be harmed or failed in seeking marriage..through this manner...

and Baraka Allaho Feeki sister for bringing this up...I think some people need to be reminded about the negatives that outnumber the positives in this issue...

Thank You Sister!

:wasalam: