Disgusted

meer suhail

ILM seeker
:salam2:

im really not happy , my mail box is full of this
i have written about this so many times
i dont know what we are doing or trying to do ,
every now and then i get a mail from someone telling me that
so and so sites are against Islam spreading lies , ,, you give the links to the sites as well ,and you expect me to not to visit them or indirectly your telling me to visit them and make them more famous,
so some more stupid Muslims want to visit the site and make them more famous ,
and then you give info about quran ,oh my there is a fake quran ,
woooooo, and here is the link ,
great some more visit them,
so people with stronger iman may take it
and some who dont even know their own religion well are in lurch ,
this site is saying is true ,blah blah

well i want to ask why are we doing this

why are we helping kaffirs in achieving their goal ???

we by ourselves are marketing kaffir hate sites to ordinary muslims

everytime some one visits them ,more hits more rating and more likely youll find that site while searching on google , and im tired of it ,.

really disgusted ,

no one is exception even my senior manager sent me that mail ,
im just wondering how many stupid Muslims opened them and made them famous ,

interestingly ,you search Islam and one of those hate site was on number 3 site result ,,, can you imagine that ,
yes not now ,
you used to type islam in google search and the third link was to hate site
(Alhamdullilah that has moved pretty down to otherpages)

and now again about fake Quran .great you even send link , look here it is ,
may i ask why the link and now what we are doing we go and search Quran ,and pretty soon on the front page in top 3 youll have that Quran and so we are helping kaffirs to misquide more , is everyone happy ...

whenever some one sends me mail to those i send ,mail with sites containing reply to them to what they did is stupid and tell everyone to not to open those sites infact visit the following sites

i dont know why we are helping kaffirs by ourselves and making those hate sites and forums famous ,,
dont visit them no one will know ,let them rot they will take them down by themselves,

those sites only contain those peoples ignorance , they dont know anything so what you do is spread lies ,or present your ignorance about something as fact,
even any ordinary Muslim with handy knowledge of Islam can nail them.

in other thread ,,i think brother shaheer got the same mail since he is also from Pakistan and these mails are on the go here " no one knows who stated them i bet it would be kaffirs themselves marketing their sites" . and we are helping them by taking the role of marketing them to masses.
those sites have been pretty well handled by Muslim sites refuting them
but interestingly i dont think many know about it

because no one will send address of them to anyone ,because they are not important

stop helping shaitan ,