Dispatches: The Killing Zone (British Doco in Palestine)

dna1987

Muslim Guy
British report on Israeli violence in Gaza against not only Palestinian civilians, but international aid volunteers and foreign reporters as well.

[vg]5863204188744026936[/vg]​

shabnum

:salam2:

i just cant watch all of this its making me emtional its so sad to watch, jews are just so ignorant and evil hearted.

you have whats waiting for you on the day of judgment.

may allah protect our muslims brothers and sisters in plastine and iraq and pradise be with them, may they soul rest in peace ameen.

:wasalam:

ripefig

Did not want to see all of it, but I owe it to my Bros/Sis in Palestine to know the truth. It was heartbreaking to watch the sister who was shot and was blinded as a result. It was also sad to see the protester who lost his life trying to save the children because I don't know if he was a Muslim (at the time of his death) Allah knows best. Everything is being recorded by Allah most high and they will have to give account on the day of judgment. May Allah give the Palestinians patience and Paradise AMEEN. :wasalam:

dna1987

Muslim Guy

Did not want to see all of it, but I owe it to my Bros/Sis in Palestine to know the truth. It was heartbreaking to watch the sister who was shot and was blinded as a result. It was also sad to see the protester who lost his life trying to save the children because I don't know if he was a Muslim (at the time of his death) Allah knows best. Everything is being recorded by Allah most high and they will have to give account on the day of judgment. May Allah give the Palestinians patience and Paradise AMEEN. :wasalam:

:salam2: If you saw up the part where the school girl was blinded, you watched a good portion of it. Good on you for that. Honestly, that part with the school student who went blind made me cry a lil, and I thought I was emotionally numb/stable to these things. The whole situation becomes a lot more real when you actually see into their lives, very different from what you see on the news where the death of the Palestinians are always treated like just another number, a mere piece of statistical information.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....

I am all too aware of these problems and I get so angry not being able to do anything about it. That is why I don't like watching these documentaries as it increases the feeling of powerlessness. May Allah help our Ummah, Ameen.

NewbieToIslam

i just cant watch all of this its making me emtional its so sad to watch, jews are just so ignorant and evil hearted.

you have whats waiting for you on the day of judgment.

may allah protect our muslims brothers and sisters in plastine and iraq and pradise be with them, may they soul rest in peace ameen.

Assalaam alaikum wa rahmatu lilah,
Please could I just point out that, while Palestine is a very emotive issue for many, many people, we must be careful to not lump all Jewish people into the same category as the oppressive government in Israel. I think that we, as Muslims, know the anguish and pain caused by being identified with people who commit attrocious acts simply because we profess the same religion. May Allah subhanah wa tala guide them all to the His Righteous Path. Allah Knows Best. Ameen.
Salaam.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Assalaam alaikum wa rahmatu lilah,
Please could I just point out that, while Palestine is a very emotive issue for many, many people, we must be careful to not lump all Jewish people into the same category as the oppressive government in Israel. I think that we, as Muslims, know the anguish and pain caused by being identified with people who commit attrocious acts simply because we profess the same religion. May Allah subhanah wa tala guide them all to the His Righteous Path. Allah Knows Best. Ameen.
Salaam.

:mashallah: Very wise words.