divisions of islam

allahsservant

beautifl muslimah
in the Holy Quran, Allah said,and those who divide the religion into setcs, hey are following the sect and not the religion.(or it was something like that, but you know what i mean)so why, in Islam, is there a Sunnie branch ans Shiate branch? shouldnt we heed the Quran?

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

"Those who divide" shouldn't divide.

Islam is only one & Muslims are only one. The ones which stick to the Qur'aan & the Sunnah.

Right now it is daytime in UK (14:30); but if I start calling it a Night & you call it a day (correctly) and we start our divisions; it will have no bearing on the fact that it is DAY!

My argument about it being a Night would be wrong and I should come to the truth.

in the Holy Quran, Allah said,and those who divide the religion into setcs, hey are following the sect and not the religion.(or it was something like that, but you know what i mean)so why, in Islam, is there a Sunnie branch ans Shiate branch? shouldnt we heed the Quran?

uzeshan

S.O.A
:salam2:

There is sec in Islam... First Shias are not Muslim..

There are different thoughts of School.. V (I) believe on all of them.. They will take u to same place.. (Close to Allah SAW)....