Djinn's and exorcism

Scotpak

I've often heard of people being posessed by djinn's or spirit's who then undergo some exorcism but never seen anything as such.The closest thing i've heard is a close friend who began seeing an old man at night time standing by his bed!

From a Christian/Catholic perspective the 1970's movies "The Exorcist" and "The Omen" deal with similar topics albeit with great exeggaration:SMILY126:

Has anyone here had or witnessed such an experience and if so how was it dealt with??.

bangtorr

alhamdulilah nothing happend to me beccause of allah, but ive heard a story from my parents, cant remember the whole thing but it was like a jinn had hung on to a person, the person's relative went to one imam and told him about the jinn on the person. the imam gave him his own shoe and told the persons relative to hit the jin with this. after that night when the relative hit the jin, that night the imam past away. and there was like a little bit more but forgot..

by the way brother if u stay pure and your house is pure also(paak) the good jinns will stay up on the roof of your house to not let any bad jinns get in becuaase bad jinn who strike at people like to go to places where it is impure(napaak).