Do I look different now?

islamisthesolution

:salam2:

congratulations dear sister

بارك الله لكما و بارك عليكما و جمع بينكما فى الخير

may Allah bless you and your marriage

fada_all

salam alikom

mabrouk 1000 mabrouk , congratulation sister e are so happy for your vey pleasing news may allah bless you in your new life inasha allah with happiness forever and love , understanding and mush so much patience ,may allah bless your life with his wids mercy all the time ...

ur sis

massi

Good News sister :lol: :lol: :lol:
Baraka Allaaho Laki , Wa baraka Allaaho Alaiki ,Wa DJama'aa Baynakoma fil El Khair :SMILY209::SMILY209::SMILY209:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Sister Sarah,

Very very happy to see your post (post wedding). MashaAllah it is so nice to know that your in-laws are so loving to you... That is good news... Mabrook sister !!!

So whare was this Nikah and Valima? Which city this happened?

Anyways Sister Sarah, now all your complaints & duas of loneliness has been answered. Allah (SWT) has given you a wonderful & loving family, and a good number of Muslims to be friends with. InshaAllah now your next Ramadan and Eid will be totally different than the last one.

Did your parents or any one from your family come to your wedding?
I have a feeling that they didn't. Well... the following verse fits so well here:

57.029: That the People of the Scripture may know that they control naught of the bounty of Allah, but that the bounty is in Allah's hand to give to whom He will. And Allah is of Infinite Bounty.

Once again sister Sarah... Congratulations to you and your husband.
:wasalam:

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
Ok, we got no cake, we can let that go. We had no whiff of the walima, we can tolerate that, but in nine months, when insha-Allah you do a `aqeeqa, we insist on getting a taste of it. Promise now! :)

ahaaa.*suprised*.. :-O..Is sis preg now/??? and by the way bro ayman, how come you only know it?

zainsmommy

OH MY AM I THE LAST TO KNOW?:girl3:

Where have I been?

Oh Sister, this is AMAZING NEWS. I am sad but happy. SAD BECAUSE I missed this time for you, to give you all the best wishes and so happy because, well of course you know. MashaAllah. This is great news.

May Allah swt bless you and your marriage and may you two have a long healthy life together filled with lots of love, happiness, health, and KIDS!!!!!!! AMEEN lol

Now you are one of us(a wife of a Pakistani ;) ) you will need lots and lots of sabr, as you already know hehe...May Allah swt continue to grant you this

Okay, I didn't come to make jokes. :D But had to add a little something to my thread.

I LOVE YOU FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH SWT SISTER

All my best to you
Assalamu Aleikom wa Rahtmatullahi wa barakatu

Me

Mohsin

abdu'Allah

Do you look different now ? hmmm I'm not sure but yeah you sound upbeat and very very happy that's for sure, alhamdulillah :)

May Allah always keep you happy and always guide you and may your marriage brings goodness and joy for both of you.

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2: dear sis, :)
Allhamdulilah you definetly sound different!
Nice read your positive posts after all the negative ones. :ma:
May Allah Almighty always keep you happy. Ameen.

Allah Almighty says in interpretation meaning: "{Whoever does righteousness, whether male or female, while he is a believer - We will surely cause him to live a good life, and We will surely give them their reward [in the Hereafter] according to the best of what they used to do.}[Quran16:97].

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum sister ShyHijabi,

Congratulations on this happy occasion! I ask Allah the Almighty to bless this marriage and grant you peace and happiness.

Regards,

Bluegazer

shichemlydia

mabrouk

salam alikoum,
what kind of good news i can see in this morning, elhamdoulillah it is now a reality and you have finally got married, may allah swt put baraka in your family and grant you good children and daughters, ameen, we are all happy for you.
al hamdoulillah again and again..
wa salam alikoum

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer

Congratulation Sister Sarah,

I haven't been on TTI for a while and I was wondering what happened to the wedding since you posted a thread few month earlier (*taps microphone* thread).
So share some of the details of the wedding. Where did the wedding take place? As far as I remember it was supposed to be in Pakistan no?
What kind of gifts did you get from the guy's relative? I'm not sure how it is in Paki culture, but in bengali culture people shower the bridge with gifts and jewelry.
And if the wedding took place in the States I supposed that aspect of desi marriage won't apply sadly.
My sister just got married too*.

Well, I'm very happy for you. :)
May Allah unite you and your husband in goodness. Ameen.

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T

I hope ur fine sis? OMG!! I am SOOO happy for u!!!! May u and ur husband have a long peaceful life...full of joys!!!!
:ma: at the good news!!!!
In my opinion u dont seem dif (well i've never seen u lol but anyway) but u do seem to be "glowing" with joy! i hope it remains the same till the rest of ur life!

I LOVe U FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAG SWT :hearts:

Congratz again!!
Urs sis,
fatima :D