do u feel loneliness ????

zainali

assalamualikum hope all brothers and sisters are doing well inshallah ,

here is something that i wanted to say and here it goes ...

really loneliness is such a diseases it really eats u inside out , lately i have been the victim of it and it feel so sadning, so emptiness in ur heart , i cant tell u it feel like i wish i had some one to whom i can say my heart out and get away from this pain of loneliness ,

it makes u feel just what to do what one can do about it , really cant find solution but just wait and pray to allah swt that it gets over , as time is the only solution for it .

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
assalamualikum hope all brothers and sisters are doing well inshallah ,

here is something that i wanted to say and here it goes ...

really loneliness is such a diseases it really eats u inside out , lately i have been the victim of it and it feel so sadning, so emptiness in ur heart , i cant tell u it feel like i wish i had some one to whom i can say my heart out and get away from this pain of loneliness ,

it makes u feel just what to do what one can do about it , really cant find solution but just wait and pray to allah swt that it gets over , as time is the only solution for it .

:salam2:

bro we really need to have a talk really soon inshALlah dont worry InshALlah it will all go away have faith in ALlah (swt), read ths for now inshALlah :)

ibn 'Aun was bidding farewell to another man, he said "Upon you is to fear Allah, for the one who has Taqwa never feels loneliness"

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Yes, when you feel lonely,..as you miss some one... the whole world turns so dark and hard..
BUT.. ALHAMDULILLAH it makes you go closer to your RABB..

and when you go closer to Him... the light of ALLAH's help and support starts to overcome the darkness which is produced by the absence of some people..

so basically, when you develop Thaqwah.. you wont fell lonely anymore :)

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

Please don't feel lonely - its actually good for you, because then you can fully concentrate on Allah, and not become distracted by people being all the time around you. Never say that you are lonely - because Allah is always there. Who can you pour your heart out to in times of loneliness? Allah SWT of course! You can pour your heart out better to HIM than to anyone else, because truly, no one understands you like HE does.

zainali

yes sis alhamdulillah ur right , how great allah swt is nai , first he give one everything and see's if the person is thankful of what is he getting and is practicing muslim and some times by giving him hardship where one feels lonely and is left alone and see's here and there and finds none but then at same time there is one voice in his heart which says to him , hey ur not alone allah swt is there for u alhdmulillah ,

one at that moment one feel so comfortable that what he was missing , he has actully got it , there is a saying that one know the value of light when one is in dark , same way one know the greatness of allah swt when one is in trouble, hard time thats when he or she see's allah swt so close alhamdulillah ,

allahuakbar , allah swt is great .

zainali

jazakhallah khair sis tabassum for ur kind words really thank yu and also bro shaheer for being so nice and kind , alhamdulillah i have strong faith in allah swt as that's the reason that im able to control me feeling and concentrate in being a better muslim alhamdulillah , but at time i lose myself and get sad may allah swt help me and make me more strong ,

i just wrote my feelings out cos i wanted myh heart out and i know my tti brothers and sisters are so nice alhamdulillah that they'l listen to me and will console me alhamdulillah ,

may allah swt bless each and every one of u ameen .

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
Assalamualaikum wr wbr..

Indeed that I'm alone..but not makes me feeling lonely..cuz (Allâh is "closer to him (the human) than [his] jugular vein."(Quran 50.16) ) stay right beside me..

wassalam..

Parvaiz

The cure for this disease ,is to remember the Lord who created us,who gave us life, who made us walk,who made us think,who made us out of speak,who gave us everything we desire ,Who has promised us Paradise if we follow what he has guided us to follow,hes the Almighty
Allah

And send blessing to our beloved Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him).

Abdul25

Logical Believer
yes brother loneliness is so hard to bear. i have been in this condition for more than one year. every time i get frustrated and sad i listen to hard rock music or English songs. they really make me feel relaxed. i also hope that this loneliness goes away

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
yes brother loneliness is so hard to bear. i have been in this condition for more than one year. every time i get frustrated and sad i listen to hard rock music or English songs. they really make me feel relaxed. i also hope that this loneliness goes away

Assalamu allaicumu wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Dear brother, music is haram in Islaam,and we should try to stay away from it, with help of Allah. Instead of listening the music, you should try to listen Quran recitations, or nasheeds. SubhanAllah, the best calmer of hearts is the Quraan. Or you can go in walk, in masjid, talk with your Muslim friends and do some other things which you like and makes you happy.

May Allah help you brother and all of us. Ameen summa ameen, Ya Rabby!!!

:wasalam:

arzafar

yeah you are right brother, especially when you are short of money. Nobody talks to you. I mean yeah i have friends and all but they are busy with their own lives and i dont like someone else to pay for my tikka and biryani.

But the key is to read books and to keep yourself busy. That's what i have been trying to do.