do we love Allah??

aishah_2304m

peace lover
asalamualikyum wr wb dear brothers and sisters....

bismillah ir-rahman ir-raheem....

Ten causes that result in Allah’s love for His slave and the slave’s love for his Lord - By Imam ibn al-Qayyim al-Jawziyyah

1. Reciting the Qur’aan while pondering over its meanings and what is meant by it.

2. Getting closer to Allah by performing voluntary deeds after completing obligatory deeds. This is as is stated in a Hadeeth Qudsi: “My slave continues getting closer to Me by performing voluntary deeds until I love him.” [Saheeh al-Bukhaaree]

3. Continual remembrance of Allah under all circumstances, with one’s tongue, heart and actions. The extent of one’s love of Allah is determined by this.

4. Giving precedence to what He loves over what you love when you are overtaken by your desires.

5. The heart being avid of Allah’s Names, and Attributes and the heart roaming in that garden of knowledge.

6. observing Allah’s kindness, goodness and bounties, both hidden and open.

7. And this is the most wonderful, the heart being soft, subdued and meek before Allah.

8. Being alone with Allah during the time when the Lord descends during the last portion of the night while reading His Book and ending that by asking for forgiveness and repenting.

9. Sitting with the beloved and sincere, benefiting from the most fruitful of their speech. And not to speak unless speaking is more beneficial and you know that it will improve your state and be beneficial to others.

10. Remaining away from every cause that comes between the heart and Allah. These ten causes take the lovers to the station of true love and bring them to their Beloved.

do we practice these 10 habits everyday?? how much do we love Allah??

we might fall short in our worship towards Allah for a day, but what if Allah doesnt bless us dat day?? or even for a minute?? will we breathe ?? THE ANSWER IS THAT NOTHING CAN HAPPEN WITHOUT ALLAH'S BLESSINGS.

so lets be righteous....we never knw if v ll c tomorrow!!!

may peace be on all of you ameen ya rab :tti_sister:

regards,
Aishah.

bloup1000

asalam

great poster sister

in fact every muslim should love allah more than anything else then muhammed then i would probally say your family like mum dad wife and kids and siblings come third and so on

but i love my nan more than my mum hope she dont see this but i love her too but my nan use to get me anything i wanted but unfortunately she died and i cry all night and make dua for her plzz pray for her salam

aishah_2304m

peace lover
baarik Allah feek brother nizar83

great poster sister

in fact every muslim should love allah more than anything else then muhammed then i would probally say your family like mum dad wife and kids and siblings come third and so on

but i love my nan more than my mum hope she dont see this but i love her too but my nan use to get me anything i wanted but unfortunately she died and i cry all night and make dua for her plzz pray for her salam

brother bloup1000 , i ll make dua dat insha Allah ur nan enters janaah....but in islam the status of mother is right after prophet muhammad...she deserves the most in this world even more dan ur father!

A man came to the Prophet Muhammad and said, “O Messenger of God! Who among the people is the most worthy of my good companionship?” The Prophet said: {Your mother.} The man said, “Then who?” The Prophet said: {Then your mother.} The man further asked, “Then who?” The Prophet said: {Then your mother.} The man asked again, “Then who?” The Prophet said: {Then your father.}

i love this hadith and it waz beautifully explained by dr.zakir naik who had said that mother is the winner and the father jus has to be happy with the consolation prize ! :lol: may Allah be pleased with him ameen.

saffanah

speak good or silent
Wassalamuaalaikum wr wb
Jazakillah khair sister Aisha, may Allah reward you.
I'll keep this post in my document.
Barakallahu fik?

aishah_2304m

peace lover
baarik Allahu feek brother massi

Wassalamuaalaikum wr wb
Jazakillah khair sister Aisha, may Allah reward you.
I'll keep this post in my document.
Barakallahu fik?

baarik Allahu feek sister saffanah....masha Allah sis and ameen 2 ur dua:blackhijab:
may Allah award u too sister saffanah 4 ur efforts ameen ya rab:)