do we really love muhammad(pbuh)

ayesha siddique

dear members,a-o-a,
the reason or aim to start this topic is to revive the importance of sunnah and hadees of the last prophet muhammud(pbuh) amoung the ummah.how can we really claim our love and respect for muhammad(pbuh)without adoupting his life style or sunnah as hassan al-basri said(the sign of their love(for allah) is in there adherence to the sunnah of his prophet(pbuh).
no human effort is free fro error and so i ask allah the most merciful,to forgive me for any inadvertent mistakes within this effort.i ask him,the most high,by his beautiful names and attributes,that he guides us to the truth and that he purifies our intentions.
so from now on lets make an effort,together to settle our daily livies according the sunnah and hadees.i.e whether it is in ou daily lives,worshipping,sleeping,eating,drinking,dealings,of their homes,dressing,and everthing remaning of actions petaining to harakaat and sakanaat.
so now onwords inshallah i offer one suunah or hadees daily at this pannel,so that gradually we can follow them and implement in our daily lifr routine.
all sunnah and hadees are from authentic reffrenceses and books.
may allah(swt) accept this effort.
i request to all the members to make this effort fruitful by practicing all the sunnah and following the hadees.so todays hadees or hadith is
narrated "abdullah ibn masood"...the prophet said the most heated speach to allah is when a man says to another man"fear allah"and he replies"worry about your self"
jazzak allah khairn kasieran.

Searching_soul

:salam2:

Nice thread sis. Keep it going :)
May All of us benefit from the hadeeths of our beloved prophet (sallallahu alaihi wassalam)

:wasalam:

ayesha siddique

which islam is good in terms of actions? he said" to feed the people and to say salaam to those u know and those u dont know."2.lengthen the greeting; a man entered upon a massenger of allah(pbuh) and said; assalam-o-alaikum
to days sunnah is from meeting people,......the sunnah meeting a muslim,are the following.1.give tasleem:the massenger of allah,muhammad(pbuh) was asked:
the massenger replaid to the salam,then the man sat down and the massenger said... 10
then another man came and said "assalam-o-alaikum wa rahmatullah,after the man sat down the massenger said ....20. then another man came and said "assalam-o-alaikum wa rahmatullah wabarakaatuh, the massenger said,....30, it means that the person who came first attains 30 good deeds,because he said a part of salutation, the second one attains 20 good deeds because he also said part of it and the last one attain 30 good deeds,cause he completed the whole salam. so from nowon inshallah we all ty our best to make a habit of completing the salam.cause its sunnah as well. may allah(swt) help us in this regard.

ayesha siddique

to days sunnah is how to meet a muslim are the following 1. give tasleem;the massenger of allah was asked :221128][="which islam is good in terms of actions? he said" to feed the people and to say salaam to those u know and those u dont know."[/COLOR]2.lengthen the greeting; a man entered upon a massenger of allah(pbuh) and said; assalam-o-alaikum
to days sunnah is from meeting people,......the sunnah meeting a muslim,are the following.1.give tasleem:the massenger of allah,muhammad(pbuh) was asked:
the massenger replaid to the salam,then the man sat down and the massenger said... 10
then another man came and said "assalam-o-alaikum wa rahmatullah,after the man sat down the massenger said ....20. then another man came and said "assalam-o-alaikum wa rahmatullah wabarakaatuh, the massenger said,....30, it means that the person who came first attains 30 good deeds,because he said a part of salutation, the second one attains 20 good deeds because he also said part of it and the last one attain 30 good deeds,cause he completed the whole salam. so from nowon inshallah we all ty our best to make a habit of completing the salam.cause its sunnah as well. may allah(swt) help us in this regard.[/QUOTE]

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Jazak Allah Khair! Great thread. Inshallah I will try my best to follow the Sunnah and Hadiths you post.

:wasalam:
Sister Amirah80

ayesha siddique

todays sunnah is about eating habbits:
1.pronounce the tasmiyah:bismillah .........(in the name of allah)
2.eat with the right hand.
3.eat from what is infront of u(i.e near to u
these three sunan are recorded in one hadees
4.if some food drops,clean it and then eat it:
5.eat with three fingers,the prophet eat with three fingers,this was his way of eating,unless a need requires otherwise.
after eating observe following sunan
1.lick the bowl and the fingers: the prophet(pbuh) ordered the licking of the fingers and the bowl and said,'verily, allah is pleased with the slave who eats his food and praises allah for it...
2.pronounce in the end,alhumdullillah.
thanks for all the support from the members regarding this thread jazzak allah khairn kaserein.beleive me if we follow the sunnah in daily life we can feel there barakat in our life and the help of allah with it.may allah purifies our intensions and guide us on his path.
jazzak allah.
ayesha

ayesha siddique

to days sunnah is about eating habbits1.pronounce the tasmiyah,bismillah....2.eat with the right hand.3.eat what is infront of you(near to u)4.if some food drops,clean it and then eat it,as the prophet says,"if one of u drop the morsel of food,then remove from itwhatever there is dirt andthen eat it..."5.eat with 3 fingers,the prophet eat with 3 fingers it was his way,unless a need requires otherwise. after eating observe the following sunnah1.lick the bowl and the fingers,the prophet ordered the licking of the bowl and the fingers and he said,"verily u dont know in which of it(i.e which morsel of food)is the blessing.2.praise allah, pronounce alhumdullillah. ............................................................................................thanks to all the members for the support regarding this thread beleive me if we folloe these sunnsh in our daily lives we can see their barakat and the help of allah(swt) in our daily life.may allah purifies our intensions and guide to the right path. jazzak allah khaien kasieren ayesha

ayesha siddique

assalam-o-alaikum dea members,today's sunnah is about,
drinking
1.pronounce with tasmiyah: (i.e,bismillah)
2.drink with the right hand
3.while drinking breathe outside the vessel,donot drink atonce,rather drink in three breathe.
4.sit while drinking.
praise allah afterwords(verily,allah is pleased with the slave who eats his food and praises him for it...and he who drinks and praises for it:184)
refrence hadees,is following
when one of u eats,let him eat with the right hand,and when he drinks,let him
drink with the right hand,because the shaytaan eats and drinks with the left hand....saheeh muslim,the book of drinks,hadees ,2020

ayesha siddique

assalam-o-alaikum dear members,today"s sunnah is about
wearing shoes
put shoes on starting with the right foot and take them off starting with the left:
"when you put shoes on,begin with the right and when you remove them,begin them with the left.or wear them both,or leave them both off,means (do not wear just one shoe).
a muslim practice this many times during the day,while going to masjid or returning back from there etc.when ever any muslim put or removes his or her shoes accordance the sunnah intensionally,will obtain great reward from allah(swt).and all his or her actions of harkaat and sakanaat will then be according to the sunnah gradually,inshallah.

ayesha siddique

dua at time of riding or boarding plane,train or bus.
1.at time of boarding,ponounce tasmiyah(bismillah)
2.after taking seat,one should make the following supplication.
(allahummdu lil lahi subhanal lazi sakhkhara lana haza wama kunna lahu muqrineena,wa inna ila rabbina la munqaliboon.)
praise be to allah,glory unto him,who hath subjected this(vehicle....)for us,
though we were unable to subdue it.behold we are assuredly to return unto our lord.
hope all the members are trying to follow these sunnahs.
may allah help us all to follow his way. jazzak allah khair
ayesha

todays sunnah is about eating habbits:
1.pronounce the tasmiyah:bismillah .........(in the name of allah)
2.eat with the right hand.
3.eat from what is infront of u(i.e near to u
these three sunan are recorded in one hadees
4.if some food drops,clean it and then eat it:
5.eat with three fingers,the prophet eat with three fingers,this was his way of eating,unless a need requires otherwise.
after eating observe following sunan
1.lick the bowl and the fingers: the prophet(pbuh) ordered the licking of the fingers and the bowl and said,'verily, allah is pleased with the slave who eats his food and praises allah for it...
2.pronounce in the end,alhumdullillah.
thanks for all the support from the members regarding this thread jazzak allah khairn kaserein.beleive me if we follow the sunnah in daily life we can feel there barakat in our life and the help of allah with it.may allah purifies our intensions and guide us on his path.
jazzak allah.
ayesha

number 4..... u dont think ill pick food fallen to the ground and eat it will u??...ewww

lick the bowl??...are u sure?....i want daleel on both these ones

aishah_2304m

peace lover
luvly thread sis ayesha siddique....i really need such kinda boosts from time to time....jazaaq Allah khair for starting this much needed topic and insha Allah i will implement dem from now!!..may Allah(swt) be pleased with ur efforts ameen

aishah_2304m

peace lover
number 4..... u dont think ill pick food fallen to the ground and eat it will u??...ewww

lick the bowl??...are u sure?....i want daleel on both these ones

sister ayesha siddique is right regarding the pickin up the food...here is the daleel -

Jabir (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "When a morsel of any of you falls, he should pick it up and remove any of the dirt on it and then eat it, and should not leave it for Satan nor should wipe his hand with towel until he has licked his fingers, for he does not know in what portion of the food the blessing lies.''
[Muslim].

am not sure about the licking the bowl part as i think its not authentic...insha Allah our sister ayesha siddique can help wid dat.

ayesha siddique

ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM DEA MEMBERS,THANKS TO SISTER AISHAH-2304M TO HELP THE PODOLSKILL,REGARDING THE EATING HABITTS SUNNAH NO4 AND ABOUT THE LICKING OF THE BOWL................THE AUTHENTACITY OF THIS SUNNAH CAN BE CHECKED FROM THE BOOK SAHEEH MUSLIM,THE BOOK OF DRINKS ...HADEES NO 2034 AND REGARDING LICKING OF THE BOWL IS THE SAME CHAPTER HADEES NO-2033.(VERILY YOU DO NOT KNOW IN WHICH OF IT(I.E WHICH MORSEL OF FOOD) IS THE BLESSING.,THIS IS THE REASON FOR WHICH THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD ASKED FOR THE LICKING OF BOWL.
JAZZAK ALLAH KHAIR
AYESHA

aishah_2304m

peace lover
ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM DEA MEMBERS,THANKS TO SISTER AISHAH-2304M TO HELP THE PODOLSKILL,REGARDING THE EATING HABITTS SUNNAH NO4 AND ABOUT THE LICKING OF THE BOWL................THE AUTHENTACITY OF THIS SUNNAH CAN BE CHECKED FROM THE BOOK SAHEEH MUSLIM,THE BOOK OF DRINKS ...HADEES NO 2034 AND REGARDING LICKING OF THE BOWL IS THE SAME CHAPTER HADEES NO-2033.(VERILY YOU DO NOT KNOW IN WHICH OF IT(I.E WHICH MORSEL OF FOOD) IS THE BLESSING.,THIS IS THE REASON FOR WHICH THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD ASKED FOR THE LICKING OF BOWL.
JAZZAK ALLAH KHAIR
AYESHA

walaikyumaslam wa rahmutulaahi wa baraktu sis ayesha...u welcum dear sis...i still don feel that is authentic as i checked for it again and found this -

Book 004, Number 2034:
'A'isha reported that when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)was told that Ibn Haritha, Ja'far b. Abu Talib and Abdullah b. Rawaha werekilled, he sat down, showing signs of grief. She (further) said: I was looking(at him) through the crevice of the door. A man came to him and mentioned thatJa'far's women were lamenting. He (the Holy Prophet) commanded him to go andforbid them (to do so). So he went away but came back and told (him) that theydid not obey (him). He commanded him a second time to go and forbid them (todo so). He again went but came back to him and said: I swear by God, Messengerof Allah, that they have overpowered us. She ('A'isha) said that she thoughtthe Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had told (her) to throw dust intheir mouths. Thereupon 'A'isha said: May Allah humble you! You did not dowhat Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) ordered you, nor did you stopannoying Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).

plz correct me if am wrong sis...jazaaq Allah khair

ayesha siddique

dear sis aishah,assala-0-alaikum,the hadees you quoted is in different contest,i.e (lamenting,its a latin word which means showing grief by different acts,crying,shouting,or pouring dust delebratley,whereas the prophet ask to pick up the morsel of food which falls by mistake.......its quoted in saheeh muslim which is mashallah the most authentic book of hadees in islamic world after saheeh bukhari.so plz check the reference and i think after that none of us have a right to have any doubts about these hadees.(licking of bowl is asked by prophet is for the reason as he said one never knows which part of the food is full of blessing....for him.) jazzak allah khair