do you access TTI from Mobile phone?

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
:salam2:

I was accessing TTI from my Samsung Star phone. It comes really good even on mobile phone.
But, I was unable to login with my ID.

Anyone using TTI from Mobile phone, and logging in?

:wasalam:

sunnyhayat

Still trying to increas Imaan
i am always online from mobille. love Allah, this site and beautifil peple here who are helping me discover islam

daud

goodly tree
I sometimes use my ipod to tti when ever I can't access computer. I can do every thing I can do on a computer.

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
I have accessed TTI from a mobile before..I logged on with my ID and password just fine..I just never did it again because browsing the site was a bit bothersome to me as the screen was tiny and I found the constant scrolling around a bit irritating

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wanarakatuh

I have accessed TTI from a mobile before..I logged on with my ID and password just fine..I just never did it again because browsing the site was a bit bothersome to me as the screen was tiny and I found the constant scrolling around a bit irritating

Exactly same here. :)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

yafash

Asalam alaykm

The only way I can connect to TTI is with my fone. Never had that problem.....
Just keep trying

BinMgen

:salam2:
I was accessing TTI from my Samsung Star phone. It comes really good even on mobile phone.
But, I was unable to login with my ID.
Anyone using TTI from Mobile phone, and logging in?

Im using my nokia n95 8gb, every thing going well. Plz download this apps and use it as your web browser mini.opera.com