Do you feel like crying I do...

deen_islam_4ever

deen_islam_4every1
:salam2:

Do you know when you should really cry over yourself?

Cry over yourself

when you see evil and don't forbid it, but see good and despise it,

when you shed a tear from seeing a emotional scene in a movie, but are not affected to the least when listening to the Holy Quran,

when you start running after a fleeting Dunya, but don't compete with anyone for obeying Allah,

when your prayer changes from an act of worship to habit, from a moment of rest to one of misery,

when [in your mind] your Hijab turns into an social norm; when it changes from protective garment to something that is forced upon you,

when you see in yourself an acceptance of sin, and a love for combating the Lord of the Unseen, but don't find in yourself the sweet taste of worship, or the joy of obedience

[then you should]

cry over yourself

when your [life] is filled with problems and you drown yourself in sorrow even though the last third of the night is at your disposal

when you waste your time in that which does you no benefit knowing all to well that you will be taken into account, but you [still] do not take heed

when you realize you have lost your way, and so much of your life has already past

[then cry]

tears of pity,

tears of repentance,

tears of return,

and tears of hope in Allah's mercy

knowing that the door of repentance is always open as long as the soul hasn't reached the throat

--------------------

A Hadith Qudsi states, 'O My servant, I desire and you desire; you tire yourself out in what you desire and only that which I want comes to pass. Be for Me as I desire and I will be for
:wasalam:

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

No not really! it may sound strange but I don't feel like crying. Crying is when loose hope and become desperate and loosing hope in Allah (SWT)'s mercy is Haram.

P.S: I hope that I have not offended you.

Do you know when you should really cry over yourself?

Cry over yourself

when you see evil and don't forbid it, but see good and despise it,

when you shed a tear from seeing a emotional scene in a movie, but are not affected to the least when listening to the Holy Quran,

when you start running after a fleeting Dunya, but don't compete with anyone for obeying Allah,

when your prayer changes from an act of worship to habit, from a moment of rest to one of misery,

when [in your mind] your Hijab turns into an social norm; when it changes from protective garment to something that is forced upon you,

when you see in yourself an acceptance of sin, and a love for combating the Lord of the Unseen, but don't find in yourself the sweet taste of worship, or the joy of obedience

[then you should]

cry over yourself

when your [life] is filled with problems and you drown yourself in sorrow even though the last third of the night is at your disposal

when you waste your time in that which does you no benefit knowing all to well that you will be taken into account, but you [still] do not take heed

when you realize you have lost your way, and so much of your life has already past

[then cry]

tears of pity,

tears of repentance,

tears of return,

and tears of hope in Allah's mercy

knowing that the door of repentance is always open as long as the soul hasn't reached the throat

--------------------

A Hadith Qudsi states, 'O My servant, I desire and you desire; you tire yourself out in what you desire and only that which I want comes to pass. Be for Me as I desire and I will be for
:wasalam:

dna1987

Muslim Guy
Asslamo Allaikum,

No not really! it may sound strange but I don't feel like crying. Crying is when loose hope and become desperate and loosing hope in Allah (SWT)'s mercy is Haram.

Salam alaikum.

You can't generalise crying. My mum cries sometimes when she is really happy. I doubt she's losing hope. You've never cried and said "alhamdulillah" when you're really happy for being blessed with something more than what you deserve? I have, lol.

Love my islam

I dont think crying means you lose hope in Allah.
Sometimes beauty of quraan makes me cry.
Beauty of Allah'creation brings tears in my eyes and I wonder how people dont see it is only God who can makes things this way.
Sometimes unexpected blessing makes me cry. And I say alhumdulilah.
Sometime I repent with teary eyes.
There are so many different reason for crying. All of those reasons are because I beleive in Allah
I hope you see my reason, didnt want to offend anyone.:)

aseel

i cry

Assalamu alaykum,

I cry!

I cry when i see sombody fine islam , i cry when i read coran , i cry teers of happiness to have found islam. Icry when i a visite this site most of the time !
I even cryed in classe the other day when i got a message from my mum saying she wants to talk to me about islam( she will convert inshallah)

Love my islam

I even cryed in classe the other day when i got a message from my mum saying she wants to talk to me about islam( she will convert inshallah)
This brought tears in my eyes.
May Allah guide her. Ameen.

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Salaam Allaikum

Brother Globalpeace

Crying is the sign of feeling , it shows you feel either for loosing or winning or when some miracles happpens. but ofcourse some people don not cry. but it doesnt mean they dont feel. some people have difffernt way of expressing emotions than others

Salaam Allaikum

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
Asslamo Allaikum,

WaAlaikumussalaam,

Brother, According you above definition our Prophet (SAW) and his companions used to loose hope in Allah many times (Naoozubillah).

The second caliph of Islam, Umar Farooq used to close the door of his room and cry a lot due to fear of facing Allah SWT on judgement day, when did he cry? ONE EID DAY, the day of happiness of Muslims. He cried even he was among the Ashrah Mubeshrah (The 10 companions (R.A.A) who were given the good news of Jannah in their lives).

Not only having hope but having been confirmed about Jannah, even then crying? Can you comprehend this?

WassalaamuAlaikum,
VE

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
WaAlaikumussalaam,

Brother, According you above definition our Prophet (SAW) and his companions used to loose hope in Allah many times (Naoozubillah).

The second caliph of Islam, Umar Farooq used to clos the door of his room and cry a lot due to fear of facing Allah SWT on judgement day, when? ONE EID DAY, the day of happiness of Muslims. He cried even he was among the Ashrah Mubeshrah (The 10 companions (R.A.A) who were given the good news of Jannah in their lives).

Not only having hope but having been confirmed about Jannah, even then crying? Can you comprehend this?

WassalaamuAlaikum,
VE

Salaam Alllaikum

Yup, vry true brother

Salaam Allaikum